Finally

Finally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walk out of class and wave to your group of friends before you all went your separate ways. You wrap your scarf around your neck to shield it from the cold wind before putting your phone up to you ear to listen to any missed voicemails while you were in class.

‘You have 1 unheard message’

“Hey (Y/N), I was wondering if you were free tonight because the guys were wondering if you want to join us for a movie. Um, so yeah! Give me a call when you can.”

By the time the message ended you were smiling from ear to ear and you quickly call him back.

“Hello?” You here Yoongi ask.

“Hey Yoongi! I was calling to reply to your message earlier.”

“Oh yeah, can you make it?”

“Of course! What time?”

“8:30.”

“Okay, see then.”

“Can’t wait to see you,” He faintly says.

You feel your cheeks heat up, “I can’t wait either,” you giggle.

You knock on the BTS’ shared dorm and Taehyung answers the door. “(Y/N) you made it!” He swings the door open for you to come in. “Haha, yeah I did.”

“Yoongi’s in his room. I’ll go get him.” Taehyung leaves. You turn and walk to the kitchen to see Jin making popcorn for the movie. “Hey Jin!” You say before sitting down. “Hey (Y/N), glad you could make it. It’s been awhile since we’ve seen you.”

“I know since school started I have literally have no time,” you explain to him. Before you and Jin could continue on with your conversation Namjoon and Jungkook walk out greeting you. Already grabbing handfuls of popcorn before the movie started. Jin shoos them away and yells for everyone else to come out before all snacks were gone. Jimin, Jhope and Yoongi finally came out greeting you as well.

Once everyone was gathered on and around the couch Jin pops the movie in. As you guys get through the previews Namjoon’s phone lights up he reads his phone and sighs, “Aw man, sorry everyone but Hoseok and I have to go back to the studio to finish a song,” he explains.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter