Realise

Heartbreaker

No one's POV----

'Aish! Just why do I keep thinking about that boy named Key? I admit he is interesting but this is just crazy man!' Jonghyun thought as he lay on the bed. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Who is it?" Jonghyun asked after he heard someone knock onto the door. "Dino, you left your wallet in school and someone brought it here. I think that person was your fan or something." Jonghyun's sister, Amber, said as she entered Jonghyun's room and placed Jonghyun's wallet on the nightstand. "Whatever, just get out of the room." Jonghyun said and turned his back to Amber. "Something on your mind, Dino?" Amber said as she sat at the edge of the bed. "Amber... I have a strange feeling for this guy called Key who I just met today and it's driving me crazy! What should I do? I am not gay right?" Jonghyun asked as he slowly sat up and face his sister. "Oh! You mean that guy who never talks? Well... There's 1 way you could find out your feelings for him... But it might hurt his feelings." Amber said and moved closer to Jonghyun. "What is it?" Jonghyun asked curious about the plan. "Well, you could make him open up to you and make him fall in love with you." Amber said as she starts meddling with the necklace she was wearing. "WHAT?! M-make him f-fall in love with me? Thats nonsense!" Jonghyun said as he gave Amber a what-were-you-thinking look on his face. "Well, whatever. Just think about it. If that Key guy falls in love with you, you  might realise the feeling you have for him. If you love him, just... stay with him. Being gay is not against the law." Amber said as she walked out of Jonghyun's room. 'Should I really do that?' Jonghyun thought and went to sleep after a couple of moments later.

*The Next Day*

As Key walked down the hallway of the school building, he thought if he should thank Jonghyun for his help or not. Just as he was about to push the thoughts away, he saw Jonghyun talking out some books from his locker. He thought that it was a good opportunity to thank him. So, Key just walked towards him without thinking what to 'say'. Key tapped Jonghyun's shoulder and Jonghyun turned around, shocked.

Jonghyun's POV---

As I was taking out the books that I will be using today, someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around... It was Key. He was looking at me straight in the eyes. His blonde hair was neatly styled and he looked... amazing. "Y-Yes?" I stuttered... 'I ACTUALLY STUTTERED?!' I thought to myself as Key dug into his bag and took out a pen and a notebook. He started writing something and passed me the note before walking away. I was too amazed by his looks that I forgot he had actually passed me a note. I un-fold the paper and read what he wrote.

If I am not wrong, your name is Jonghyun right? Well, sorry if I got it wrong. I really grateful that you helped me yesterday at the alley. I have something to pass to you. See you at the nearby cafe.

-Key<3

 

I smiled after looking at the note. After reading the note, I went to class. During class, I was sooo excited...(Even though I do not know why) Even though class was only 5 hours, it seems that I was waiting for 5 years. After class, I dashed out of the class and went to the cafe Key mentioned. I pushed open the glass door and looked around. At the corner of the room, I saw Key sitting beside the window. I notice that the student at from our school were taking pictures of him. I walked towards him and sat at the opposite sit of him. "So... why did you want to meet?" I asked as I tried to make myself comfortable on the seat. He took out a red-coloured notebook from his bag and a pen and started writing something. When he finished whatever he was writing, he showed me the notebook and I read it to myself.

Sorry for being so rude yesterday at the alley, I am really thankful for your help. In order to thank you for your help, please order as much food as you like, it is all on me.

"Really?! I can order as much as I like?" I exclaimed, staring as if he was my only hope for surviving because I was really, really, really hungry then. he nodded and waved for the waiter to come here. "Oh, your friend? Its rare for you to bring your friends here. What do you want to eat?" The waiter said as he passed me the menu.'Did he know Key?' I thought to myself. I ordered almost 10 different types of cakes. After the waiter left... I felt kind of guilty that Key had to pay for the food that I ordered. "Is it going to be expensive? If it is I'll go and cancel some of the orders." I said as I stood up. Just as Key was going to write something on his notebook, someone forced me back down on my seat. "What are you talking about? Key, didn't you tell him?" The waiter who took our order said as she came back with 2 glasses of ice water. Key looked up and shook his head. The waiter chuckled and turned her head to face me. He looked at my nametag for a while. "Kim Jonghyun... Well, thats a nice name... You don't have to worry about the bill. All the food you ordered is free." He said as he looked at me. I only stared at him, confused. " Key is the owner of this cafe, pabo! Of course the boss gets to eat the food free! Oh, and I am Heechul, Key's brother." He continued and walked away. Now, I looked at Key, even more confused. He wrote something on the notebook and showed it to me.

Sorry I did not tell you. The next few cafes down the streets are also owned by me...

 

After seeing the things he wrote, I stared at him... TOTALLY confused.

 

-----------------------------------END------------------------------

 

A/N: Hi, readers. Sorry for the late update! Please comment!~~~