Meeting

Heartbreaker

No one's POV---

"Hey! What are you doing?!" An angry voice shouted from the other side of the alley. Joon and the other guys turn around and froze when they saw Jonghyun standing there, glaring at them. " J-Jonghyun..." Joon muttered softly as Jonghyun walked towards him with a stern expression. "Jonghyun, w-why a-are you h-here?" Joon asked, timidly. Key just stood there confused at the situation. "Are you removing your hands or do you want me to do it for you?" Jonghyun said as he looked straight into Joon's eyes. Joon immediately removed his hands and turn around to face Jonghyun. "What were you doing?" Jonghyun asked as he walked closer to Joon. Even though Jonghyun was shorter than Joon, Jonghyun was still stronger. " N-nothing, Jonghyun, w-we were j-just talking." Joon stuttered as he backed away from Jonghyun. "You better be. Now, leave." Jonghyun commanded and Joon and the other guys obeyed immediately.

After making sure Joon and the other guys were gone, Jonghyun turn around and smiled at Key. "You must be Key. Nice to meet you, I'm Jonghyun." Jonghyun introduced and stretched out his hands. Key just walked pass him as if nothing had happened.'Interesting' Jonghyun thought as he walked away from the alley.

Everyone in the school knew Key, as Key was the popular guy who had great looks and dancing skills. But the weird thing was, Key never talked. Deep down in Key's heart, he was really, really thankful that Jonghyun had help him, but he was scared. He was scared that Jonghyun would call him a '', he was scared that he would need to go through the pain again... ...

 

*Flashback- 10 years ago*

 

Little Key was playing by the river side. Since little, he knew that he was gay. He was in love with his hyung from the neighberhood, but his heart was ripped into 2 when the hyung he loved sooo much called him a . As the 6 year old Key walked towards his hyung with a strawberry cake in his hands, his heart was thumping like crazy. Key had decided to confess on that day. "Hyung" Key called out as his hyung turn around and smiled at him. "Hyung this is for y-you." Key stretched out his hands and waited for his hyung to response. Slowly, the cake on Key's small hands was taken and he looked up. The scene in front of him was the most shocking sight in his 6 years of life. The strawberry cake h had made was thrown onto him. "Key-ah, key-ah, you are so naive. What is this 'I Love You' o the cake? Oh, come on! Are you confessin, you ?" The hyung key always loved said while laughing at him. All this time, the 'hyung' Key loved was only playing with his feelings. He made a bet with his friends. If he managed to make Key confess to him, he will earn 100 dollars. That day might be the best day of the 'hyung's life, but that day was the day Key changed. From a cheerful and kind child who always smiles, he became a emotionless teenager who always keep his mouth shut.

 

*Present*

As Key had sat in his mansion, he thought about what happened in the alley that day. 'I should thank him tomorrow.' Key thought and went to his bedroom, preparing to sleep.

Jonghyun on the other hand, was planning a plan to make the Idol of the school, Key, fall in love with him. He does not know this but, what he was doing was almost the same as what the hyung Key fell in love with did- Hurting Key's feelings by playing with them.

 

As the story goes on... Jonghyun found out how much he loves key and how much he wished Key was his, But when Key found out Jonghyun's 'plans', he swore to god, that he will never believe in anyone else again, forever.

 

A/N: Hello, readers. This is again, an angst fanfic. Sorry for the short chapter, but this time, it will not be an one-shot, so enjoy, comment and sucscribe!~~ ^^ -Tess4SHINee.

A/N