Final

All of Me

Chanyeol sat in the corner of the couch in the lounge laughing his off at Chen who was making an abundance of unattractive faces while singing 'Best of Luck', clinging to the doe eyed male he'd been inseperrable from for three years now. Their small group, which consisted of Baekhyun, Suho, Chen, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, had visited their favorite karaoke bar that they always frequent after long weeks of hell known as SM High School. Chanyeol glanced over at the male to his right, laugh dying down only to be replaced by a wide grin. Kyungsoo openly giggled, large eyes forming beautiful cressants as his cheeks slowly grew slightly red as the minutes passed by full of laughter. Heart shaped lips stretched into a smile, he applauded Chen who in turn bowed dramatically. "Yeol, who should go next?" Baekhyun asked after his cackling died down. 

"Soo! He has the best voice," Chanyeol replied without hesitance, smiling at the blushing male who turned away at the compliment. "You should go up Soo!"

"O-okay...I guess," Kyungsoo muttered barely audible.

"What the hell Chanyeol?! I sing better than Kyungie," the elder whined childishly, while Chanyeol cringed at the nickname used for the youngest of them. Chanyeol had fallen for the younger long ago, but refused to see it as more than a simple crush. It all started when Chanyeol and Baekhyun chose to eat out at a sushi place, and Baekhyun snuck wasabi into Chanyeol's makizushi. In desperate attempt to soothe the fire scorching his throat. He had ran to the bathroom so fast he hadn't noticed that the door crshed into someone until he had rinsed his mouth and heard a pained groan. Kyungsoohad a welt the size of a baseball or about a week, with the ugly aftermath of a briuse, yellow, and awkwardly colored. Chanyeol was usually a level headed person, but once it came to his Soo, the slightest things annoyed him. Baekhyun knew this, and smirked before wrapped his arm around the smaller. "Kyungie, you should do a duet with me! We sound perfect together!"

"B-Baek-"

"No!" Chanyeol practically screamed, scaring everyone in the room. All eyes turned to him, causing him to feel unbelievably warm. "I-I mean, w-we're all taking turns a-and you can just go next," he stuttered, awkwardly chuckling. Baekhyun looked unimpressed, mouthing a 'really' while rolling his eyes. Chanyeol just looked away.

"I guess," Luhan muttered after silence had settled upon them. Suho nodded his head in agreement, smiling at the still blushing Kyungsoo. "What are you singing D.O?". Chanyeol had to supress the urge to glare at Luhan, opting to look at his crush's face as he picked up the microphone.

"Umm...I-I don't know what to choose," he sighed, tilting his head with a cute pout. He flipped through the thick binder in search of a good song to sing, tapping his lip with his index finger. Chanyeol's gaze landed on the plush, heart shaped lips. Inwardly sighing, he thought of the different sensations that must come with kissing Kyungsoo's lips. Warm, smooth, irresistable. Chanyeol's train of thought was interrupted when a harsh shove landed on his shoulder, causing him to wince. He was about to insult Chen, when Kyungsoo began singing and successfully cut him off. Looking ahead, he saw that Kyungsoo had his wide eyes closed as he hit each note beautifully, voice smooth and angelic. Chanyeol's mouth dropped open, admiring the velvety voice coming from the smaller. His heart beat increased rapidly as each second passed by, almost loud enough to overcome Kyungsoo's voice. He was so lost in the other's singing he hadn't even realized the others leaving. Kyungsoo closed his eyes as he sang a magnifecent high note, Chanyeol closing his eyes in conentment.

When the song ended they met each others gazes, not uttering a single word. Chanyeol knew he had to make his move soon before someone else would, especially since Kyungsoo even had his own fanclub. Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something, anything, but nothing came out, too dumbstruck by Kyungsoo's natural beauty and charm. "W-wow...Soo...that w-was amazing..." he finally managed to croak out, gulping as their gazes never left each others.

"Stop it," the other blushed, breaking the intense eye contact, though Chanyeol continued starring at the others face. "I-it wasn't that g-good," Kyungsoo hesitated, before changing the subject completely. "Hey...where did everyone go?"

"They left?" Wow.."

"I feel bad since I didn't even notice until now," he sighed, looking at the exit. 'So he looses all thoughts with me?' Chanyeol wondered, fighting the grin that threatened to show. "What do we do now?"

This was it. The one oppurtunity he would get to lay everything out on the table. To finally confess his love that was harbored around for far too long. "It's just us...let's just continue" Chanyeol smiled, patting the seat next to him. Kyungsoo shuffled over, curling up to Chanyeol's side as the older slung his arm over the other's shoulder. Kyungsoo fit perfectly to Chanyeol, like he was meant to be against his body, completing his puzzle. Chanyeol smiled, nozing Kyungsoo's hair and inhaling the natural vanilla scent. "So it's my turn?" Chanyeol sighed as he adjusted the others glasses as Kyungsoo blinked cutely. When he recieved a nod, he picked up the microphone, grabbing the book and sitting back down before opening the song selection binder. He was getting ready to turn to rap when Kyungsoo's small hand stopped his movements. He turned to look into the other's eyes, confused, but tingling at the feeling Kyungsoo's touch is giving him. "What's up, Soo?"

Kyungsoo looked down, seemingly pondering his words as he let go of the olders hand, much to his distaste. "Can you sing instead of rapping?"  he tried, not meeting Chanyeol's eyes.

"U-uh...I-I don't know, Soo," he replied apologetically. Kyungsoo looked dejecyed, whispering a small 'okay', but looked at Chanyeol again.

"Will...will I ever hear you sing?" he asked hopefully. Chanyeol didn't want to sing, embarassed at how low his voice was. Shrugging, he picked the book back up, pretending not to notice the pout evident on Kyungsoo's face. 

Just then an idea popped into Chanyeol's head as he flipped through the book. He wanted to confess in a memorable way, one that would warm the other's heart. Kyungsoo loved American music. More often then not you could find Kyungsoo singing along to Bruno Mars, and other popular American artists, his accent barely noticeable. Chanyeol scrolled through the English music, getting frustrated when no Bruno Mars showed up in the endless lists. Just then a familiar song showed up. One that he knew Kyungsoo loved. Naturally he smiled, looking at Kyungsoo. "I'm gonna sit down and so it, okay?"

Kyungsoo hummed, trying to peek at the song list to see where Chanyeol was looking. Chanyeol entered the code it gave while Kyungsoo sat back and got comfortable. The older took a last shaky breath before the piano instrumental began playing. Kyungsoo's eyes widened, mouth falling agape as he stared incrediously at his best friend. Shyly smiling, Chanyeol raised the mic.

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in and you kicking me out

You've got my head spinning, no kidding

I can't pin you down

What's goin' on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy

Don't know what hit me

But I'll be alright 

Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol, his heart frantically beating as each lyric left Chanyeol's mouth. He found himself unconciousely scooting forward, towards the older as he listened. He couldn't believe Chanyeol was singing for him, and it was one of his favorite songs too. Chanyeol looked in his eyes, the simple contact saying so much yet not enough. Chanyeol reached out and cupped the other's neck, slowly rubbing patterns as his singing got more serious. Kyungsoo knew this had to mean something, and Chanyeol smiled when he realized his plan is working. The atmosphere was slowly gettng thicker as they both stared into each other's eyes, the older making Kyungsoo's heart beat sky rocket. The song was coming towards an end when Chanyeol broke the eye contact and looked at the younger's lips. Kyungsoo gave a hesitant lip , not understanding why Chanyeol was eyeing his lips like that.

Once the song ended, it was silent for a few minutes, Chanyeol still rubbing Kyungsoo's neck. 'Now is the time,' Chanyeol thought, lightly pulling Kyungsoo forward. He pulled the younger onto his lap, leaning in. Kyungsoo's breath hitched when Chanyeol's breath fanned across his lips, gasping when Chanyeol brushed their lips together. Kyungsoo didn't know what to do, but he did know that a spark shot through him at the small contact. Slowly, he closed his eyes and hesitently kissed back, adding enough pressure to officially call it a kiss. Chanyeol keened happily before tilting his head a little. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, copying what he saw in a movie. Chanyeol slowly pulled back, smilling like an idiot. "I love you".

"W-what?" Kyungsoo had to make sure that he heard right, eyes wider than they ever have been. 

"Kyungsoo," Chanyeol began taking the smaller's hands in his own gigantic ones. "I love you. I've never felt like this before about anyone, and not in a stupid platonic way. I really do love you with all my heart. Not in a best friend way like you were probably thinking, right?" Chanyeol prompted, recieving a nod. "Soo, I've been in love with you for so long, but you've been too innocent to see it." 

Kyungsoo felt his eyes tinge with tears of happiness. He had always liked Chanyeol, but he didn't think it was real since they were both boys, and he didn't know boys could date until a few months back. "Ch-Chanyeol...I...I love you too," he said as he closed his eyes when Chanyeol pressed their foreheads together.

"Really?" the older breathlessly asked, surprised the other felt the same. Kyungsoo didn't respond, choosing to press their lips together instead. Chanyeol immediately responded to the kiss, caressing Kyungsoo's arms. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Kyungsoo showed his heart shaped smile, pressing a light kiss to Chanyeol's lips. "Of course"