The Hunt

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

Taeyeon's POV

Staring at the body infront of me made me frowned, we already heard the news about the killings in the city but we didnt know how the killer kills, and we didnt interfere to let the police do it's job.

"Taengoo, it looks bad right?" my sister Jessica asked me, were in the morgue right now together with Suho, he want us to check the body hoping we could see something they dont saw. That's right Suho knew about us, the real us but his not scared or act like one of those people who wanted to kill us, He accepted us ever since we were kids and he was close to the pack, he protect us and we protect him too, his like a family to us, i treat him as a member of my pack. And when he showed up infront of our house earlier asking for our help, i didnt think twice and lend him our help.

"Are the killing pattern the same everytime Joon?" Jessica asked him

"Yes noona, it's always the same, a slash to the throat" I nodded my head, Jessica is right with her question earlier, this is bad.

-RingRing-

I grab my phone in my pocket and answered the call.

"Soo, how is it?" Jessica and Suho looked at me, i sent Soo and Yul at the alley earlier to check the crime scene.

"No scent Tae.." my eyes widen..

"MWO!?" I look at Jessica and Suho

"What's wrong Tae?" Jessica asked me worriedly.

"We need to go the alley.."

Jaehyun's POV

I am running in the woods, sniffing and looking for something suspicious or different, right after Suho explained the situation to us, Tae unnie ordered me and the others to roam in the woods then to go to the city to meet up with Sunny unnie whose in charge of checking the city.

I stopped at my track, look around then howl to call the others

A few minutes later i could hear and smell the others scent, Minho was first to arrive followed by Yoona, and Hyo.

"Found something?" i asked them

"Nothing on the north side of the forest buddy" Minho

"Same on the south Jae" Hyo unnie answered

"What about you Yoong?" i asked my bestfriend Yoona

"Nope, all i could smell is a smoke coming from the campers site on the east side, i think there's someone camping right there now" hearing all that made me frowned. It makes no sense to check in the forest at the first place and i told that to Tae unnie but she insisted that we check the forest, just to make sure that everything is normal, so we followed her, but what's on her mind?. Why does she want us to check the forest?.

I shake my head, sighed and look at the 3 wolf infront of me.

"Everything seems the same in all the places we check, And everything here seems pretty nor-" before i could say that, the 4 us heard a loud scream, i look at the 3 of them and growled, all of us run towards the direction of the scream.

East side, the campers site

We run fast and arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter