My life

Ma Mémoire

 

Wooyoung kissed the cheek of his mother left and right with his mouth still full of food at breakfast, bacon sandwiches, one of indecent habit woo but in the eyes of his mother,that is one of woo charm.

"Cannot you be more obscene than before? Sarcastic said by taecyeon (hisbrother) about his brother aloof manner. Wooyoung coolly ignore his brother. "Okay yeee." I am waving a bye at my brother and my mother before i going to school.

Now, Dublin entered the autumn. The trees surrounding near my house has started to drop their leaves. Several of maple leaves fill my yard. The ground is covered with golden leaves, yellow leaves, orange leaves, and some red leaves. This view can make me feel I live in another world; it is so pretty and I feel relaxed and feel blessed to live in the Dublin area. In here, it has a quiet morning as the morning dew wet grass and the humidity make the earth look like I was walking on the cloud as the sun start to rise upon the dawn. That kind of view makes me feel relief and grateful I decide to stay here. My mouth still chewing the food that I got from breakfast, my hand still holding sandwiches contain bacon and vegetables. Yes, it’s quite indecent for me to eat hungrily like haven’t eaten for a whole week but the food that I ate was made special by my mother, its make me want to eat it more. Like people said’ there was no food can beat the food prepared by your mom.’

Dublin is really nice and woo like to live in Dublin is due to how matters:

1. Reason I felt Dublin is indeed very beautiful and quiet

2. Reason I can forget my foolish memories in Korea at the first place.

3. I was too lazy to think about the things my friends and the stupid bet.

 

After all, I did not live in at the heart of Dublin, just between the City and the village; sub-urban areas. So it’s just feeling free from air and noise pollution -Sound noisy as City area. Prices of goods in this area are also cheaper than the price of goods City area. After all, the area that I stay is not very far from the city, so it didn’t take a long time to go to the city. Besides, I like to stay in place in this area.’ Fresh air, fresh start’. I walk alone go to school, not too far from anywhere, and besides I enjoy doing because most students walk there was also mostly on foot. After all, the weather there is great days for people to go walking to the school. Besides in Seoul, Korea, if you want to walk, you really think you wish have a death wish because the distance is so far away from school to your house.

 

So, back to the story of walking, so far, I always in good health in Dublin. The school was not affected by the kinds of bullying in Glee, Greek or other western stories. That story is bull, in the story, always footballer or rugby must be only the jock or stupid hunks but at my school, the people that play football can indeed intellectuals and scholars abroad for further studies. In the English drama, the athletes always being a typical an air head fool but  in school woo,  athletes are very intelligent because they wants to maintain their scholarships and qualify in international sports. It is really useless and indeed futile effort being good in sports, study hard if you just stuck at some point. In Dublin, the students there do not want to divide the stingy knowledge with other students, start into the school, is delighted to be a friend. Really friendly and their school using international school system, not the teacher looking for students, students were looking for the teachers. If want to imagine, I really feeling lost at school, like in the story of ‘Lost’. For it was a great school in Dublin. Imagine  how many times around this school of circularly walk, aimlessly first time into the school day, fortunately no one wanted to help woo. Now I went to school was about to enter the third month, at that 3 months, I never ever contact my friend either chansung or Junsu. I swear like never.  The only contact I has is my close cousin in Korea. Living in Ireland is indeed enjoying. I walked to school and from a distance of 100 meters; I can see the highest point at the north sides of the building of his school.  With the song from G.O.D , I enjoy the music that come from my headphones. I feel like classic when I heard this song call Place Where You Need To Be. Nowadays, nobody wants to hear songs like this anymore. They always listens either JB or again One Direction; well everyone has their unique taste about their taste of music.

 

The main door is not so far, only about 50 meters away from his view. He looks at his watch. There was no time before the first session of this day is French language classes - International Language. My school is located across the street and I took it straight and run slowly cross the street without a glance to the left or right. BOOM! , I felt kind of flying away like a bird. I slowly opened my eyes, my body felt like getting hit with a baseball new baton. My body pain, my leg pain, and the worse, my head feel worse and I think I broke my bone. My throat feel thirsty, I try to swallow my saliva and I regret the moment I make that decision, my throat feel burning inside, its ing hurt like a fire been placed inside my throat. Did I go to heaven ??