Dracula

The Truth

"Unnie, I can't believe you did that in front of thousands of people," you whined to your girlfriend.

"It was choreographed that way babe. I had no choice," Krystal explained.

"You could have told Luna unnie or Vic unnie to do it instead," you sulked, turning your back to her.

The two of you were in the hotel room after Krystal's first concert and you were evidently sulking about the neck bite portion of the Dracula performance. You would have let it go, but you saw Krystal playing around and talking to the dancer she "bit" at the after party. The said girl has been trying to make you stop sulking ever since you two got back, not understanding why you were suddenly jealous.

"You know that wouldn't be professional of me babe."

"Still... you had to spend all that time with that dancer guy and probably bit into his neck hundreds of times." you mumbled.

"Ahh.. so you're jealous of Jae." She smirked.

"Stop smirking, I can feel it." You warned her.

"You don't have to be jealous of him babe, we're on professional terms." She turned your body towards her and wrapped her arms around you to prevent you from getting away.

"It didn't seem like it when you two were talking all happy at the party." You whimpered into her neck.

"Of course I have to be happy with him. He was with us throughout all of the practices. I was just congratulating him on his hard work," Krystal soothed, your hair.

"Whatever," you mumbled, snuggling more into her neck. You were over your jealousy already, feeling soothed by Krystal's words and actions, but didn't let her know since you wanted Krystal to keep babying you.

"Yah~ don't be mad at me Hyerim-ah" she whined pulling you into a tight hug, shaking you.

"Will you stop sulking if I do the same to you?" Krystal pushed your body away from hers slightly.

"What?!" You looked at her shocked.

"Yeah! Where's that phone of yours... I'll post it in snapchat so thousands of people can see it as well." She climbed over you to grab your phone and snapchat. "oooh! Let me get the fangs!" She excitedly got up from the bed to dig in her bag.

'The heck? She kept that thing?' You thought to yourself.

"Found it!" Krystal took the fangs out of their protective case and jumped on the bed again excitedly. She was in her own world of excitement right now and you knew nothing you say or do can stop her.

After putting on her fangs, Krystal positioned herself behind you and moved your hair away from your neck. "Get ready babe," she smirked. "I never really bit into my dancer, so I don't know how this will feel."

Krystal pressed the record button on snapchat and looked at the camera intensely before looking at your neck and opening aggressively. She bit into your neck harshly and you let out a loud groan from the sharp sting of the fangs and the pressure from Krystal's bite. After holding on for a bit, Krystal let your neck go and it soothingly. The snap was done recording now and you were breathing hard from the intense bite. The Krystal was doing wasn't helping you calm down at all. Krystal the spot one last time and kissed it before pulling away to check the snap.

"Oh my gosh! This is so y~" she showed you the snap and boy Krystal wasn't lying. It was totally different from when she bit into her dancer. This one was a hundred times ier than what she did on stage.

"You probably left a mark unnie~"

"That was the point." She grinned at you with her fangs still in place. Krystal jokingly snapped her teeth together making you laugh.

"I have to return the favor to you then."

"Cant, I only have one of these," Krystal pointed to the fangs she's wearing.

"I don't need fangs unnie. I have my own ways of marking your body." You pinned her to the bed and the sweet spot on her neck.

"mmm, if I knew these fangs were going to turn you on so much, I would have taken them out an hour ago." Krystal moaned and dropped your phone to the side, letting you take her to cloud 9.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fan Reactions to the snapchat.

1. *fans self* I need a moment.
2. 10 sseconds! It took less than 10 seconds for Krystal to make Hyerim moan. Tf?
3. Skills bruh... that's what Krystal has
4. They're so .... I like it!
5. Will they finally release a tape? I'm still waiting~
6. Do it to me too Soojung! I volunteer as tribute!
7. Compare this snap to the one she did at the concert. How did she manage to up the iness??
8. I bet yall that Hyerim got jealous, so Krystal filmed this to make her stop sulking XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long. College started up again and I've been really busy with my studies. Hope you all like this short one.

I was inspired by the recent concert. F(x) slayed! And f(ans) are now called MeU! It's such a cute name~ especially when the members say it.

Anyways thank you for commenting, subscribing and voting.

Till next time! ^-^

P.s. sorry I haven't been creative with the fan names lately... mind giving me some ideas? I could use your guys' account names too if yall don't mind haha it could be like a sort of hazing event for new subscribers lol