Awkward!

The Truth

"Unnie~ What if your sister doesn't like me? Our first and only meeting was a disaster~" you whined to Jessica who was seemingly enjoying your distress from across the table.

 

"Don't worry, even if she doesn't like you she won't show it that much. You two will be on camera anyways." You gave her a glare for her answer, wanting to smack her, but not able to since you the two of you were being filmed for We Got Married. That's right. You and Krystal were picked as the first and maybe last lesbian couple on We Got Married.

 

"That's not what I wanted to hear unnie. She has to like me!" you splayed your body over the table. 'My ultimate bias has to like me~' you thought to yourself.

 

"Why? Because you have a big crush on my little sister?" Jessica smirked at you, playing at your weakness.

 

Flashback:

You and Jessica are waiting outside one of the practice rooms for her little sister to finish practicing. You've never met Jessica's sister before, so she wanted to officially introduce you to her that day. The two of you have been waiting for a while and started to get bored, so being the erts that you are, you two started rating the trainees' looks.

 

"That one unnie. The girl with jet black hair, wearing the black skinny jeans. She looks the prettiest out of everyone in my opinion. 100 out of 10! She's totally my type, in fact I would date her." You pointed to Krystal not knowing she's Jessica's sister.

 

"Oh really?" Jessica gave you a curious look. "Any reason in particular you would date her?"

 

"She seems hard to get, but I bet when you start dating her she would be one of those girls that are really affectionate you know. Plus look at the way she dances! She would probably be reaaallllyyy good in the bedr-"

 

"Yah! That's my sister you're talking about babo-ya!" Jessica smacked your head.

 

"Hehe I was just kidding unnie. She seems like a good girl." You gave Jessica a peace sign, making her smack your head again.

 

"I'm so going to tell her what you just said." She smirked at you.

 

"What?! No! That's too embarrassing unnie! Don't do this to me~" you whined shaking her a little bit.

 

"My sister has a right to know who has a crush on her." She laughed sinisterly.

 

"I don't have a crush on her!" you yelled, not letting go of her shoulders.

 

"Don't bother lying Hyerim-ah, you were eyeing her out the whole time, even before we started playing the game. Oh! Here she comes." Jessica pushed your hands away and ignored your pleading look. "Soojungie! Come meet Girls' Generation's maknae Hyerim."

 

You gulped, and turned around to face Krystal. As soon as you were face to face with her you lost all ability to talk . . .breath . . . be a functioning human being.

 

"Hi. Nice to meet you Hyerim-shi." Krystal extended her hand out for you to shake, but you just stared at her, mouth agape. "Uh. . . unnie is she okay?" Krystal took her hand back and gave you a weird look.

 

"She's fine. Just a little shy. Hyerim-ah!" Jessica hissed at you and nudged your shoulder to bring you back to reality.

 

"O-ohh! H-hi! Krystal-shi. B-Bye Krystal-shi!" you bowed to her and then turned to Jessica. "Sorry Sica-unnie! I'll just eat lunch with you next time!" with that you ran away from the two Jung sisters, leaving them one hysterically laughing and the other intrigued.

End Flashback

 

You shivered at the memory Jessica just brought up. After that embarrassing incident, you avoided any possible confrontation with Krystal. This "first meeting" on We Got Married would be the second time you will see Krystal face to face.

 

"Oh! Here she comes!" Jessica exclaimed. You immediately jumped up and looked at the door of the diner, but no one was there. You heard Jessica and the cameramen laughing at you, making you actually smack Jessica this time.

 

"That's not funny." You sulked, sitting back down.

 

"S-sorry, but it's too funny messing with you. Relax will you. She'll like you even if you are the weirdest, unemotional, 4D maknae that ever existed." She patted your head still giggling uncontrolably, then looked up towards the door. "Soojung is here now Hyerimie, get ready."

 

"I'm not falling for that again." You glared at Jessica who just shrugged.

 

"Hi unnie. Oh- is this my soon to be wife?" you heard Krystal behind you, making you straighten up right away. "Hi, my name is Krystal."

 

'I will not repeat our first meeting.' Determined, you turned around to say your greetings, but was made frozen again when you realized how close Krystal's face was to yours. You could literally feel her breath on your lips. The two of you stayed staring at each other for what seemed like minutes until you breathlessly whispered, "H-hi. My name is Hyerim."

 

Krystal who was also stunned by your close proximity redirected her focus to your lips for a moment and her own and biting her bottom lip before looking at your eyes again. You caught this and thought to yourself, 'Does she . . . maybe want to kiss me?', making you smirk. Krystal saw your smirk and knew she was caught, so she faked cleared and pulled back from you a little bit, but still very close to you.

 

"Daebak! This has got to be the most awkward, but sensual meeting on We Got Married history. Your gazes are no joke!" Jessica clapped, making you and Krystal back away from each other slowly. "Anyways, I have to go, my job here is done. You two lovebirds have fun. Don't go crazy with each other, it is only the first meeting." She hugged the two of you and then went out of the diner.

 

Krystal backed away from you completely and took Jessica's seat across from you. "So. . . umm. . . . do you like Netflix and pizza?"

 

And that everyone is the beginning of the most interesting pairing of We Got Married history. Stay tuned next week for more!

Naver Comments:

[30,579+, 10-] Please date in real life!

[12,389+, 200-] The two were major eyeing each other for like ten minutes lol

            [5,000+, 25-] Oh what I would do for Krystal to give me that sensual stare. The way Krystal her lips was so y~

                      [200+, 10-] OH MY GOSH! She even bit her lip afterwards! Hyerim noticed and smirked at her~
 
                            [450+, 15-] THE ! JUST HAVE ALREADY!! IM READY FOR THE CUTE BABIES~

[10,009+, 100-] It seems like Hyerim actually does have a crush on Krystal. Did you guys see how she froze up as soon as Krystal talked. This definitely wasn't a

      scripted reaction like all those other couples.

            [1000+, 6,452-] Stop being delusional. All of these shows are scripted. So is this "icy couple"

                      [4843+, 115-] I bet your fun a parties *rolls eyes* Anyways, I fully support this new couple. I would totally approve if they end up dating in real life. I mean

                          look at their chemistry! And this is only the first meeting. Can't wait to see the rest~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Well there you have it. The first second meeting between you and Krystal. Awkward wasn't it? haha

Hope you guys enjoyed this little snippet into the couple's past. Not sure if I want to continue this particular "We Got Married" section or not, but eh. . . maybe if I get inspired again lol

As always, thank you for the support. The subscriptions, comments and upvotes all make writing worth it :)

Till next time! ^-^

***Side note: Should I uncheck the complete box. I mean the main story is complete already, and these chapters I'm uploading now are just bonus chapters, but it feels weird to keep updating a "complete" story you know. . .I don't know. . .Let me know what you guys think. Should I change it or nah?