FINAL

He Put A Ring On It

“Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it

Don't be mad once you see that he want it

If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it

 

Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh

Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh”

 

Sungri danced and sang to the popular song in full stride, never breaking eye contact with his lover as he did so. A y smirk played on his lips as he knew he had his lover wrapped around his finger. He sits in his lap grinding teasingly.

 

“Did you like it?” Seungri asks softly. A tiny hint of a pout hidden within the Panda’s question because even though he had Jiyong wrapped around his finger, he knew that the older wasn’t as into things as he normally was. He seemed almost...distracted.

 

“I do, babe, I just have a lot on my mind.” Jiyong stands and sets his Panda carefully into the chair. Ri had been teasing when he played “Single Ladies” and did his little dance but the younger had no clue just how close to home he was really hitting. Jiyong paced back and forth.  He’d had a speech, an entire page of heartfelt words that he’d planned to say to the love of his life, but now that the time had actually come to say them he’d choked up.

 

“Ji?” The younger said softly.

 

“I love you so much, and…,” the eldest began. “I love you too, Yongie. What’s this about?” Seungri asked getting much too nervous. Jiyong took his young love’s hands and stared deep into his eyes.

 

“I had everything planned out, but all my plans turned to when I walked into the middle of a …” He chuckles. “But that’s what you do to me. You turn my brain to mush. You shatter me into a million pieces just to put me back together twice as good as I was. You love me when I don’t deserve it...comfort me when I need it...annoy me when I least expect it, but goddamn it all, because I love you for it.”

 

Jiyong reached into his pocket pulling out a small velvet box. “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to do this the way I’d originally planned, but…” He gets down on one knee much to the shock of his Panda, and opens the box. Inside set a beautiful band, black and silver in color with a heart setting in the middle with the heartbeat emitting from around it following the circumference of the ring.

 

“Lee Seunghyun, you are everything I wanted and everything I didn’t realize I needed in a lover, and I want us to spend our forevers together. Regardless to what happens or where we end up, I don’t want to be there without you. We’ve made so many memories on and off stage together, and I want to make so many more, but it would only be right if I made you my husband first so...will you marry me?” Jiyong asks looking deep into his lover’s eyes which were steady misting over with tears.

 

“Yes, you crazy dragon...I’ll marry you.” Ri answered with the brightest of smiles. Jiyong hurriedly placed the ring on the younger’s finger and a deep kiss on his lips picking him up and carrying him off to their bedroom in celebration.




They were late to work the next day because of all the "celebrating." When they finally stumbled in, they were met with the disapproving looks of the remaining members.


“What took you so long?” The eldest finally asked, to which Seungri just held up his hand showing off his new ring and answered…”He put a ring on it!”