He choose...

The Tales

Taecyeon walked out from his room with a result in his head. And he cannot stay at the Palace any longer, his mom asked him to come hom by mail. He has to go back quickly with his going to be wife. And after her dad let it, they will be husband and wife without any party. He reached the living room where the King and his family waited for Taecyeon.

"King," Taecyeon bowed, and The King asked him to seat. "I have a news for you. I cannot stay any longer, and I'll say whom I choose."

"Why?" The King asked.

"Just family things."

"But we need to make a proper-" The King startled.

"proposal for your daughter. And I'm doing it now." Taecyeon cutted The King's sentence.

Yuri whisper to Taecyeon, "How about me?"

"Our first met not going well and I know that you hate me." He said, standing up. But I'm a man with my words. Last night,  I've told you I'm going to choose and I'm going to do it. People are not perfect, neither of us too. But I know, one day, as my queen, you will done a great job as a leader, wife, and mother (Taec kneeling down in front of Yoona). We may didn't have feeling for each other now. But as time goes by, fate will revealed. So, Im Yoona, will you take my hand and together we live as husband and wife, through sickness and happiness, until death tear us apart?"

Yoona speechless, but for the first time, her tears broken. "I...."

Yuri walked to his brother side, also kneel down in front of Yoona. "My brother, he may be not a perfect man, but I believed, whoever he choose i the best. He will criticize your lackness but he will appreciate you-"

"That's enough to hear." Yoona butted in. "I have many lackness, will you still accept it?"

Tacyeon replied, "I have my own lackness and maybe not the same but I will be happy enough if you want to tell me about it."

Yoona take out her hand, and placed it on his. Taecyeon kissed it and said, "Thank you for accepting me, I feel like I'm the happiest man in the world."

"Prince Taecyeon, is this mean you will take Yoona with you?"

"Of course, she has taken my hand. About my sister-"

"will be at here, living at this palace as my bride and my wife, the future queen of my land," Nichkhun cutted in.

"My sister hasn't spoken a word about it to me." replied Taecyeon coldly.

"I have choosen my own path. I choose (look at Nichkhun then Taecyeon) to be with him, Oppa. About mother and father, I will visit if he allows me. Like you said when I'm still a kid, do you remember? When I'm married, I have to listen to my husband, ain't it? (Hugged Taecyeon). I'll take care of myself, I'm not a kids anymore. I've grown." Yuri said.

Taecyeon hugged her sister tighter. The he looked at Nichkhun, "I'm  handing my sister to your hand. Take care of her, or you'll die, right in my hand with my sword."

"Oppa." Yuri slap his arms.

"Prepare your things, Princess (He said to Yoona). We'll back to my land this noon."

Yoona stand and bowed to her parents, also hugged Nichkhun. But hesitately looking at Krystal, who is glaring at her.