Plans

Hug me once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some days passed since the incident. “I'll go home.”, Seungri said to Jiyong. “What?! You wanna go back to that ?!” “Still, he's my dad, I'm going to talk to him, one last chance, I must try it.” “Then I'll accompany you.” “No, I must do this alone.” “Fine, but I'll wait around the corner.” “That's really cute of you.” “Well, I need to take care of you.” “Trust me, this will work out.”

 

It was afternoon, when Seungri stand in front of his house, he rang the bell, he felt really nervous. His Dad opened the door. “Seungri, what are you doing here?” “We need to talk and I want you to listen to the end.” His father frowned, then he let him in.

 

“So, I'm gay and I love Jiyong and you can't change anything about this, because this love makes me stronger than anything else. You don't have to like it, but you have to respect me, because I'm your son, and you will never get over your decision, if you don't accept us. It isn't even your problem, if this is about children, we can adopt one, you don't have to love guys, this is my life, so please accept me and be my father, it would be so hard for both of us, if we loose each other.”

 

“I'm proud of you, you're really brave, I never expected you to stay to your feelings. I thought you might be weak, you're stronger than I thought. I'm sorry for the sadness, you had because of me. I respect you, and hope he'll treat you right.” “Dad, thank you so much.”, Seungri tried not to cry, but he did, his dad hugged him. “You'll always remain my son.” “This means a lot to me. But what about Busan?” “Well, we can stay here, my company doesn't want me to move to Busan, I've been promoted.” “That's great, I need to tell Jiyong everything.” “Will you move in again?” “Of course, this is my home.” “Your mother was mad at me, because of the situation, she'll be happy about the news.” “Yeah, I have to go now, see in the evening.” His dad nodded and Seungri ran outside.

 

He told Jiyong everything and they fell into a deep kiss. “That's awesome.”, Jiyong said, he was really happy, Seungri will stay with him and everything will be fine. “Then let's go home.”, Jiyong took Seungris hand.

 

“Jiyong, please come in the living room.”, Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter