Marriage?

Hug me once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So if Jiyong doesn't marry her we have to pay the money?”, Mrs. Kwon asked Mr. Kwon, Jiyong who wanted to enter the room, hid behind the door. “We should have never made a contract.”, Mr. Kwon said. “Now it's too late, is there any way we can dissolve the contract?” “No, I'm afraid that there's no way.”

 

Jiyong went inside the room: “I'll marry her, if it's necessary, I can get divorced after the marriage.” “Jiyong, were you listening?”, his mother asked.”Yeah, sorry.” “You don't have to marry her, it's our fault.”, his father said. “No, it's fine, I just have to find a way to explain this to Seungri.” “You're a wonderful son, your father would have lost his company maybe.”, his mother explained. “I don't want this to happen. I'll ask Seungri, if we can meet.”, Jiyong left the room, calling Seungri.

 

A short time later Seungri arrived. “What's wrong?”, he asked when Jiyong opened the door. “Let's go upstairs.” “We've got a problem.”, Jiyong told him. “Which one?” Jiyong explained everything to Seungri, who was staring at him the whole time. “You can't be serious!” “I can't do anything about it.” “So after the wedding I'm just a little affair?!” “No, of course not. I'll get divorced soon after that.” “I don't want you to marry her.” “I don't want to marry her, but I have to.” “You can decide between her and me.”, Seungri was really angry. “Please, I do this for my family.” “Jiyong, why can't we just have a relationship without any problems?”, Seungri sighed. Jiyong hugged him. “I'm sorry, after that there won't be any problems anymore.” “Hopefully, will it be a big wedding?” “No, only her and my family, maybe some friends. I want you to come.” “Why should I go to your wedding, if I'm not the one who you're marrying.” “I want you to see, that I have no feelings for her.” “Fine, but only if I get the kiss.”, Seungri laughed. “Of course, I would never kiss her, I'll run down to your seat and kiss you.”, they giggled and Jiyong kissed Seungris head, he was so happy, that he had such a wonderful boyfriend.

 

“So are we invited to your wedding?”, Seunghyun asked. “You need to take care of Seungri.”, Jiyong said. “Why?”, Seungri asked. “I don't want you to get crazy.”, Jiyong laughed. “As if!”, he pouted. “We have to see the good in all of this.”, Youngbae said. “What's good about this?” “We can party all night.”, they laughed. “ They ate and talked until the bell rang.

 

The next day Kiko called Jiyong. “What do you want?”, he was annoyed. “Don't talk to your wife in that tone.” “What do you want?”, he repeated his question. “I just wanted to tell you that I don't want you to meet that guy, after we're married.” “Forget it, his my boyfriend and only love.” “From now on I'm your only love, accept it. Just tell him about this.” “I won't break up with him.” “We'll see. Bye, I see you on our wedding,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter