Chapter 9

♫ Right Now It`s, UKiss Generation! ♫

Since the day they exchanged their numbers (which is only a week ago,hey they progressed fast XD),they had been getting really close with each other although it doesn't seem so on tv.They'll keep checking their phone every 15 minutes and it had been a routine for them to text each other everyday.Today,the two groups have to record for 'Music Bank' and thus they had came early to the broadcasting station for rehearsal and stuffs.

 

 

 

On their way to the waiting room,both groups stumbled upon each other again but this time,Tiffany was not with them as she had told her group members to go on without her,there's someone she have to meet first.

 

 

 

Oh? Where's Tiffany?” Alexander asked the rest of the girls.Kevin tried to keep his smile even though he was kind of dissapointed that Tiffany wasn't there with the girls and was kind of worried about her.

 

 

 

What if something bad happened to her?

 

 

 

She said that she had to meet someone...,but it seems like she's taking too long though...” the kid leader frowned,not liking the idea of their precious mushroom had been gone for almost an hour.

 

 

 

Did she say where she went to?” Soohyun replied her on behalf of his dongsaeng as he knew that Kevin is worried about her ex,although he tried to hide it with his smile.

 

 

 

Well...she's heading towards Suju oppas' waiting room...,i guess she's there?” Yuri pondered for a while before shrugging off her shoulders.

 

 

 

Uhmm...,i have to go to the bathroom..,” Kevin lied and walked away.The rest of them knew that he actually went away to search for her but they still let him go without teasing him.They're also worried about the whereabouts of Tiffany.

 

 

 

Kevin then went towards Super Junior's waiting room and saw that only a few of them are there.Taking a deep breath,he knocked a few times on their door and all attention went to him.

 

 

 

Kevin-shi,it's been a while since you've came,” Leeteuk approached him and greeted.

 

 

 

Have you guys seen Tiffany-shi?”

 

 

 

Fany? She went for a walk with Siwon...,come to think of it...both of them haven't got back since then...,” Leeteuk stopped talking right after he saw that the other guy's no longer there.”...I wonder what's that about...,oh well time to get back to my game...,” he went back to his laptop and resumed the game he was playing earlier.

 

 

 

~Outside the broadcasting station~

 

 

 

He searched around the outside of the building and he still can't find her.Tired,he decided to sit on one of the benches.Kevin stared at the ground lifelessly,where could she had possibly gone to?

 

 

 

God...please don't let anything bad happened to her...

 

 

 

Just then,he saw a pair of feet in front of him.He looked up to see who it was and saw a familiar face.It was Davichi's Minkyung,one of the girls who had a crush on him but being a thick headed guy he is,of course he didn't know that she had a crush on him.

 

 

 

What a surprise meeting you out here Kevin-shi,”

 

 

 

Minkyung-shi,what are you doing out here?” he weakly smiled at her.”Oh,and have a seat,” he patted the empty space next to him and she shyly nodded before sitting on the bench.

 

 

 

You seemed to be sweating,did you had a jog or something?”

 

 

 

N..no,it's nothing like that...,have you seen Tiffany?” he asked her worriedly.Judging from his tone,Minkyung had guessed that Tiffany is probably someone dear to him and she didn't like it at all.

 

 

 

...Why?”

 

 

 

I've been looking for her for a while but i can't seem to find her,”

 

 

 

Meanwhile,Tiffany and Siwon had just stepped out from Siwon's car after having a meal at one of the nearest cafe.They chatted happily and managed to hide themselves from their fans as they definitely don't want a dating rumour to start floating around.

 

 

 

Suddenly,both of them stopped on their tracks after they saw two figures locking lips on a bench.Tiffany widened her eyes upon seeing who it was and she didn't know why but tears are starting to form on her eyes.Excusing herself from Siwon,she ran away from him,not knowing why she felt this way.

 

 

 

He's not hers anymore so why is it that it hurts so much to see his lips on another woman? Shouldn't she be happy that her ex had finally found someone to move on? But why is it that she felt the otherwise? Deep in her heart,she had actually wished that Kevin would still have feelings towards her...even if it's just a little...but it's be enough to make her happy...

 

 

 

Tiffany wiped off her tears and stared at the mirror in front of her.It seems that without her realising it,she had arrived in the women's toilet.She looked around her and sighed in relief when she saw that no one's there.

 

 

 

Kevin...,why are you making me feel this way?”

 

 

 

I thought that i got rid of my feelings towards you already...,” she sobbed,wiping off her tears with her hand.

 

 

 

I guess i was wrong...,” she smiled bitterly and fell weakly on her knees.Just then,the person who made her into this state,shouted and rushed to her,not even bothering that he was actually entering the women's toilet.Unconsciously,he wrapped his hands around the girl's body,hugging her tightly.

 

 

 

What happened? Did someone hurt you? Are you hurt anywhere?” he checked her body for bruises and was glad that no bruises were seen on her skin but he kept his frown as her tears are still falling from her eyes.Memories of them starts to rush back to her.

 

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

 

Ouch...it hurts...,” she held on her left foot painfully.It looks like she had step on one of the sharp rocks and injured herself.Kevin ran to her and hugged her before asking what was wrong.

 

 

 

What's wrong?” Kevin looked at where she was holding on and saw blood gushing out from the wound.Not wasting any more time,he ripped off his shirt and wrapped the cloth around the wound.”We need to go to uncle's clinic now...,hop on my back,it'll be faster if i brought you on my back,”

 

 

 

But...,”

 

 

 

No buts,just get on my back,” he positioned himself and Tiffany hesistantly got on his back.Kevin tried his best to walk as fast as he can because he's really worried that something much more worse happen to his girlfriend on the way there.He's surprisingly strong for someone who has a small built.

 

 

 

Kevin...,slow down...,”

 

 

 

You're gonna lose more blood if i slow down...,”

 

 

 

It's just a simple wound...,”

 

 

 

I...know...i just...don't wanna lose you...,i love you too much to lose you...,” his voice softens a bit along with his expression.Tiffany giggled and nuzzled on the crook of his neck to sniff more of his addicting scents.

 

 

 

I love you too Seunghyun-ah....,”

 

 

 

~End of Flashback~

 

 

 

She cried even more after remembering those good times that she had spent with him in the past and buried her face to his chests.”Why did you lie to me...,”

 

 

 

Miyoung...,”

 

 

 

You said that you love me but you still left me...,”

 

 

 

I...you know that we don't have a choice right?” he stuttered and averted his eyes away.He bit his lower lips and continued ”I'm sorry...,” with that,both of them stayed in that position for a while and Kevin continously down her back gently,hoping that it will soothe her down a bit and rested his chin above her head.

 

 

 

I'm sorry...,”

 

 

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

 

 

 

So can you tell me the reason why you wanna meet me in private?” Sunny raised an eyebrow to the pigeon who's fidgeting nervously in front of her.

 

 

 

Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

 

 

You already knew the answer Eli,”

 

 

 

So is that a yes?” his face lightened up,earning a smack in his head from the short girl.

 

 

 

What makes you think that i'll say yes?”

 

 

 

Come on Sunny,i've been asking you out for the 11th time already,why won't you just say yes?”

 

 

 

Did you really think that i didn't know that you're a playboy?”

 

 

 

....Where did you find that out?” Eli answered her nervously and averted his eyes away from the girl.

 

 

 

I'm not dumb Kim Kyoungjae,”

 

 

 

Oh,you knew my korean name...,don't tell me that you're actually...a secret fangirl of mine~,”

 

 

 

Huh,in your dreams,” Sunny snorted and crossed her arms,making her look even more cute.

 

 

 

But in my dreams i dreamt of you&i playing a hide and seek in a park though...in one of our dates...,”

 

 

 

Really? Cause in mine,i dreamt of chopping you into pieces and putting it into my pigeon soup,”

 

 

 

Aww...it was sweet of you to dream of me,”

 

 

 

And it was disgusting of you to dream of me,” she retaliated and made a disgust look on her face.Eli grinned,he seems to be enjoying this.

 

 

 

Why is it that every face that you make is so cute?~”

 

 

 

...,” she turned away and was ready to leave the annoying guy but Eli pushed her towards the wall and stared at her eyes.She was about to scream when a pair of lips met hers,silencing her almost immediately.Eli pulled away after a while and smirked upon seeing the look on her face.

 

 

 

I'll make you mine soon,so get ready Lee Sunkyu,” he walked away from her while the girl was still shocked with his sudden action and touched her lips.She kinda like the feeling of it...

 

 

 

It was then she came back to her senses.“Ugh!!that guy always pissed me off,why won't he just give up? There's a lot of other girls for him to mess with...,” she ruffled her hair in annoyance and huffed angrily along the way to the girls' waiting room.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Gah!!! What have i turned this fanfic into??? Oh well...,i wanted to try and make their relationship progress a bit...*pouts* you guys must've been curious on what happened between Minkyung & Kevin huh? >:D ....and no,Kevin&Tiffany are not together....yet.I'm sorry that i'm making Minkyung...kind of evil in here? Well her action did make Fany cried >:( Okay,i should shut up now * zips off mouth *

 

 

~kyuki12~