Chapter 2B

Photograph (Based on True Story!)

Naeun just got out of the shower with her long brown hair was still wet. She gently patted her wet hair with a dry towel. She wrapped her hair with towel and laid down on the bed. Propping several pillows behind her with her back against the bedboad, she stretched her legs out straight and put laptop on her thighs.

She browsed asianfanfics from her googlechrome, finding out that her subscribed fanfics was not updated yet. She decided to stream random video on youtube, only to make her even more bored. She started to open random game website and played for 10 minutes.

‘I’m not even in the mood for watching running man. Arghh.. why is everything sounds so boring.’ Naeun complained to herself. She tapped her fingers on her laptop. She started to feel sleepy but she can’t sleep with a wet hair.

 ‘Tomorrow is Bomi birthday. The day I’ll be meeting Myungsoo for the first time. I wonder what kind of person he is.’ Naeun wondered. She randomly opened facebook and started to type Kim Myung Soo and found an account with the same profile picture as Myungsoo’s LINE ID. She gulped and clicked at the account.

tumblr_nxuab1DWi21uknrs9o1_540.png

(Note: I quick edited this facebook profile, it’s fake.)          

Naeun scrolled the facebook page. There was a lot of scenery pictures, obviously those that he tooked. The friends bar caught my attention. I spotted a picture of Woohyun and a pretty girl.

Naeun actually know Woohyun. They knew each other when they met on a gathering called Saturday Night Life (SNL – not the same with korean show), it is a mini party held every Saturday for teenagers. She usually goes to SNL with her friend from her previous school, Sora. She didn’t tell Bomi that she and Woohyun knew each other because she will get tons of comment from her.

‘Ah, Woohyun is dating Park Chorong.’ Naeun mumbled in her head. Park Chorong is sure a pretty girl. She went to Naeun’s previous school. She’s quite famous for her elegant and cute vibes. No wonder Woohyun would date her as Bomi mentioned a lot that Woohyun only went after this kind of girls.

Next to Woohyun profile, there is ‘KEY Kibum’. Naeun only heard about him a bit. Kibum was said to be the most handsome boy in Sunkyu high school and very popular among girls. She stared at him for awhile and nodded in agreement. He is indeed good looking however not her type.

She went to the next profile. She saw a Clash of Clans profile picture and decided to skip it. But then her eyes went back to see the name profile. SON HOO EUN. She became flabbergasted. She gasped in shock. ‘Heol, its my brother.’ She clicked Son Hooeun profile and it was her brother profile. ‘So my brother know him?’ Naeun panicked for no reason. She looked at Myungsoo facebook page and found that they have 54 mutual friends. She clicked on it and found that most of her relatives are friend with him.

‘Heol, what is this. Could it be he’s my relative or something.’ Naeun asked herself. But it seems impossible yet possible at the same time. Impossible; if she has a same-grade relative, she suppose to know it already. Possible; she don’t know all the relative anyway. She want to ask her brother but it seems so unimportant. So, she decided to forget it.

She closed her laptop and went to blow dry her hair since it takes too long waiting for her to dry naturally. After drying her hair, she went to bed. 

 


AUTHOR NOTE

I just realize that the second chapter is so short so I decided to make it into 2 parts!

Sorry again for the bad english. I will update chapter 3 soon ^^~

Thankyou for reading! Please comment and subcribe! Those thing really liften up my mood :D

 ↪ like for real, i really love when someone comment my story. It makes my day!

tumblr_m2hnuy4h9w1rpv84zo1_500.gif