Chapter 2A

Photograph (Based on True Story!)

Bomi grabbed her phone and opened her LINE. She scrolled her contact list then found ‘Kim Myung Soo’ on her screen.

Yoon Bomi⋆ : Myungsoo

Kim Myung Soo: What?

Yoon Bomi : Can you help me with some filming?

Kim Myung Soo : Ok.

“That’s it? I’m not sure if its a positive or negative. He answered it shortly.” Naeun hestitated. Deep down, she hope that this life savior is going to save her.

“Nope, Myungsoo is this type of person.”, Bomi said, “He kinda seem so passive in chat. He only answered things shortly.”

“Ah, a type of person that I hate...” Naeun replied. Well It’s the truth. Naeun hates those who reply shortly. She love double texts, stickers, okayyy instead of K, and any other things that girls normally do like.

“He said that he want to help. Myungsoo is going to Hollywood to continue his study. Our movie can be his portfolio also.” Bomi said with a smile on her face.

“It’s a win-win then. I won’t be too burdend thinking about it then.” Naeun said. She announced the plan with the group secretly, making sure that none of other groups heard about her ‘dirty’ plan.

After the discussion, mujigae got back to their own seats and do their own stuffs. The teacher left the class early which means that there will be a free time for the class. Naeun went to Bomi as she was doing nothing. She usually chat with her during breaks. She glanced at Bomi who was still chatting with Myungsoo at the phone. She couldn’t see clearly their chat, it was only filled with ok, yeah, sure and so on.

“Hey Bbom, how does this Myung Soo look like?” Naeun asked in a sudden with a curiosity all over her face. Naeun knows some of Sinkyu High School (Bomi’s previous school) students but not this one.

Bomi opened her instagram and searched up his name. His profile popped and a lot of photography pictures shown. Naeun stared in amaze. Unlike other random photograph, his photographs are very powerful and professional.

“This is him. Next to him is Woohyun. This is taken when they were filming.” Bomi showed. Naeun know Woohyun, the guy which happened to be Bomi old crush / unclear status with, that Bomi talks about for 24 hours. Then, she looked at Myungsoo for awhile.

d53a0ef26fbca0d25d7cca0b7e550693.jpg

(somehow like this)

‘Well, not bad though...’

‘His eyesmile, I don’t know my it is kinda captivating.’

“He is okay, I guess. I kinda prefer him than your Woohyun.” I joked out a bit to Bomi. She rolled her eyes in respond.

“Of course, Woohyun is fcking ugly! Damn that bastard. Only seeking for a pretty lean girls.” Bomi said. Her calm bubbly face slowly changed and anger was all over her face.

Based on what Bomi said to Naeun, Woohyun and her got some unclear relationship happened and it was all confusion. Naeun who heard the story kind of think that some of Bomi story were fabricated. It was a sweet story but sometime Bomi overthink.

“We did this that blablablabla... and you know we even put on anniversary date. He even ask me, is this whole relationship acting is true? Oh my gosh. Don’t you think something is fishy?” Bomi started the whole Woohyun topic again.

“Well it kinda seems like he liked you.” Naeun sighed and answered in a flat tone, trying to avoid Bomi.

“No, he didn’t!” Bomi gave Naeun a death stare. She frowned and her lips pursed together. If her eyes were a weapon, she probably caused serious destruction already.

“Okay, he didn’t like you.” Naeun replied shortly. ‘do you want my opinior or what’

“But he did that? Isn’t that a code?” Bomi replied Naeun’s statement.

‘arghh this girl, i really want to kill you so bad.’ Naeun tried to hide her irritated annoyed look and just nodded along.

“Whatever you want to think. I’ll just tag along.” Naeun smiled as Bomi kept denying yet saying things over and over again. Since Bomi didn’t trust anyone even Mujigae except for Naeun, she only told her secret about Woohyun to Naeun. It was more effective that Naeun knows Woohyun.

“Yoon Doojoon is on the field now! Let’s go!” some girls in the class shouted and left the class in hurry. Bomi teased Naeun, giving her a nudge with her elbow. Naeun glanced at her for a second and went back to do random stuffs. Same as Bomi, none of Mujigae except Bomi know about her and Doojoon thingy. Also, Dasom knows everything about Naeun and Doojoon way before Bomi. Maybe Eunji knows about it since Bomi keep hinting to her but not sure if she exactly knew.  

“Don’t you want to go and see your prince charming controlling the ball?” Dasom said as she went to Naeun. Naeun grunted and shooked her head. Well, it was actually Dasom fault that she was in this state. During Naeun happiest day, Dasom ruined it by making unfound rumors about Doojoon and pretty model dating based on snapchat. Naeun cried all night long and even cancelled her party. The rumors spread without clear explanation either he date her, like her or none of both.

“I’m going to the field to check the match.” Dasom said. Dasom is a fan of sports so no wonder she watch almost every school match.

“Naeun-ah, lets go!” Bomi grabbed her by the arm and started to pull her towards the door. Naeun was standing in the side of the field due to Bomi forcement.

Doojon was there. He was enjoying himself, running around with a soccer ball. His tall lean body moving around, his dark eyes looking after the ball movement, his light skin but not pale with sweat all over, and lastly his killer smile, everything was perfect! But this perfect guy, he lose one of his biggest admirer.

Naeun was dazed for awhile but then turned back into reality. She imagine that top model, wall she wouldn’t dare to climb, standing beside him. She sighed and walked up the stairs leaving Bomi and Dasom.

‘Forget Doojoon, Forget Doojoon, Forget Doojoon!’

Naeun arrived inside the class and went back to her seat. She pouted all the way to her seat thinking about Yoon Doo Joon. She sat down, resting her face on the table. Her broken heart was still and for a moment, she only felt numbness and sorrow.

Ding!

Naeun grabbed the phone thinking that it was her, but it was Bomi’s. She saw an incoming notification from the lock screen. A LINE chat notification.

 

[Notification]

Kim Myung Soo : Saturday at Grand Dine? Okay.

Woohyun : Saturday? Thanks. I’ll come for sure. Do you invite the whole class?

 

‘Ah, right! Bomi would invite Sunkyu High School students for her upcoming birthday party. I almost forgot about it. Then I’ll be seeing this Kim Myung Soo for the first time there?’ Naeun thought.

“Eh, What are you doing Naeun-ah?” Bomi shouted at the door then hurriedly ran to her sat and grabbed her phone from Naeun hand.

“I didn’t open anything. I thought it was mine, sorry.” Naeun said. Bomi panic look faded.

‘Its not like you have anything to hide anyway’ Naeun thought.

“Ah, I forgot to tell you. I decided to celebrate my birthday at Grand Dine. But I only invite Mujigae from this class, so don’t tell anyone about it okay? This Saturday.”, Bomi whispered to Naeun, “and also I will invite some from Sunkyu, I will introduce them to you.”

Naeun just nodded. Seems like this Saturday will be good. A free dinner and a new friends. She had never been to Grand Dine before so it was good that she tried it for free.

“Also, there will be Kim Myung Soo.. and woohyun *sigh*. You can talk with him about our movie project and so on. Don’t talk to Woohyun okay? He’s dangerous! He is blabla................” Bomi started to talk trash about him again and Naeun didn’t bother to hear the rest.

‘I’m looking forward to see you, Kim Myung Soo’ 

 


AUTHOR NOTE

Finally updated!

Sorry for taking so long! I went out of town for more than a week and went back in frail condition.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Thankyou for reading! Please comment and subcribe! Those thing really liften up my mood :D

 ↪ like for real, i really love when someone comment my story. It makes my day!

tumblr_lyme2zOjPY1r9w6efo1_500.gif