RM Fan Meeting Beijing 2015

Running Man Fan Meeting Beijing 2015
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beijing, China (22 October 2015, 02:00 PM)

Jong Kook lie down on his bed in his room at hotel. He took his Iphone from his pocket and start message Ji Hyo.

To : Future Mrs. Kim

Jagiya, what are you doing now? I'm bored in here and miss you so badly :( can't you come here today Ji Hyo-ya?

He send that message and also send her his bored face.

Seoul (22 October 2015, 03:00 PM)

Ji Hyo just about finish her work and check her phone when she feel vibrate by her phone. She took her phone from her bag and see who that message from. She smile when read message from her boyfriend and quickly calk him.

Jong Kook who wait for her message, quickly answer the call when his lovely girlfriend call him by vid call.

"Jagiyaaa i miss you so much" says Jong Kook even before Ji Hyo greet him.

Ji Hyo in other side chuckle with her boyfriend cutenes.

"Yaa.. Oppa i even not finish greet you, miss you too my kookie" she kiss her phone.

"Jagiya, can't you come today?? I really miss you badly" he pout.

"Aigoo my kookie so cute ^^ Oppa i still has work, you're the one who tell me to finish my work here"

They keep talking, giggling, teasing, joking with each others by vid call almost an hour untill sound of bell disturb them.

"Yaa! Who's this who disturb my precious time?" Mumble Jong Kook.

"Oppa you should open the door, it's maybe Kwang Soo or others, i will do my work again ne.. Annyong my kookie~ see you soon" she kiss her phone then push end button.

"Yaa Ji Hyo-yaa i still Miss You!" He sulking while walk towards the door and open this. It's Kwang Soo, Suk Jin, and Kang Gary in front of his door.

"Yaa!! Why you all disturb me?" Ask him with his hand across on his chest.

"Ayee hyung, we come to ask you for rehearsal and has dinner palli hyung" answer Kwang Soo.

"Nee Arrasso.. Arrasso wait a minutes i will change first"

After Jong Kook change his shirt they go to eat dinner and after that they decide to rehearsal for an hour and walk around Beijing.

In the midnight they come to to hotel and back to their room.

"Gary-ah can we talk?" Ask Jong Kook

"Ahh ne hyung"

They then go to Jong Kook room and sit on the couch

"Gary-ah i really feel sorry for you, sorry to hide my relationship with Ji Hyo untill this day.. she's really precious for me, sorry if you still has feel for her" ask Jong Kook sincerely

"Anniyo hyung, don't feel sorry for me... i'm happy for both of you. I'm the one who should said sorry for you and Ji Hyo, because of my fans and monday couple fans crusing you and also talk something bad about Ji Hyo... i hope both of you will happy together, please take care Ji Hyo hyung. I believe you're the best one for her" gary says with sincerely while pat Jong Kook sholder.

"Thank you gary-ah i hope you also get great woman for you" Jong Kook says and pat Gary back.

-----------

Beijing (23 October 2015, 11:30 PM)

Ji Hyo, Ha Ha, and Jae Suk finally arrived at hotel they stay during Fan Meet.

Jong Kook and rest members now prepare for Press Conference.

Ji Hyo not contact Jong Kook if she already arrived there. And she decide to make surprise for his boyfriend after change his shirt first at her room.

After change her shirt to attend Press Conference she walk to Jong Kook room who beside her room. Then she knock his door.

In Jong Kook room Gsun busy styling Jong Kook hair when they hear the knock in the door.

"Gsun-ah help me to open the door, i will change first" he then got to bathroom to change his shirt with her favourite black colour.

Gsun walk to the door and open it, she then smile after saw Ji Hyo in front of the door.

"Annyong Gsun-ah where is Jong Kook Oppa?" She then hug Gsun, beside their familys and managers, their stylish also know about their relationship. Ji Hyo also thought Gsun as her sister like she thought Hong da.

"Annyong Ji Hyo unnie, he change his shirt now. I will left both of you then, don't mess up his hair unnie" tease Gsun make Ji Hyo blush.

"Yaa you haha.. okay annyong" Ji Hyo enter Jong Kook room after Gsun left.

Ji Hyo wait in front of bathroom door to make surpise for him.

"Gsun-ah who is that?" Ask Jong Kook while he open the door.

He shocked and also happy in same time when saw his lovely one with wide smile on front of him.

"Omoo my yeojachigu already here" he hug her thight and carry her to couch and kiss her lips with full of love.

"Hahaha... Oppa you miss me so much ehh?" She then hock her hand to his neck and kiss all of his face while she above his lap.

"Of course jagiya.. why you not answer my call or let me know you already here? You fat girl" Jong Kook pinch her chubby cheek.

"What?? Yaa you muscle man, so you don't like fat girlfriend haa? You're the one who always tell me to eat and always cooking delicious food.. now you tell me i'm fat? How dare... " Ji Hyo stop nag because Jong Kook press their lips together.

They share their kiss from ordinary kiss untill change to passionate kiss, Ji Hyo start to hock her arm to Jonv Kook neck while Jong Kook arm around her waist.

They kiss each others they open their mouth and try to dominate the kiss..  Ji Hyo then bit Jong Kook lower lip untill this bleed.

He broke the kiss and wipe his lip.

"Yaa! Jinja thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter