Before Running Man Fan Meeting Beijing 2015

Running Man Fan Meeting Beijing 2015
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hapjeong, Mapo (21 October 2015, 08:00 PM)

Song Ji Hyo lay on her comfort bed, she feel so tired after finish her photoshoot and just about comeback from Shanghai few days ago.

Even she feel tired, she still not sleepy enough. Ji Hyo feel bored and decide to call her "secret boyfriend" Kim Jong Kook. they're already 3 years has secret relationship. Maybe people just know them as 'friend' and 'hyung-yeoja dongsaeng relationship' but actually they already together for long time, and no one know about their relationship beside their family and their managers and nowdays all RM members (except : Kwang Soo and HaHa they already know about this two relationship 1 years ago) curious what relationship between Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook. But, because Kwang Soo false this monday during filming, rest members already know about their truth relationship.

At first Jong Kook feel worried with Kang Gary, he know his dongsaeng has feeling before with Ji Hyo even Gary says he didn't has feels anymore to her, he know because Monday Couple loveline he can't easy forget her. Moreover now RM PD try to make a live MC again. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo really feel sorry for him when he know that. Gary feel disappointed because know that just by now, Not because he still has feeling for Ji Hyo but because all this time he act like this to his hyung girlfriend. And they decide to doing profesional when filming.

 

She take her phone from desk beside her bed and push button number 1 to a quick call his boyfriend, she smile when look at their pic kiss who she use for his pic profile.

 

 

Outgoing call My Kookie Oppa.

 

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

 

"Yaa where this kookie, why he not answer my call? Aishh jinja this oppa didn't he know i miss his voice" mumbel Ji Hyo.

Where he is?? Didn't he miss her? Even they can't go to Beijing together tomorrow, because her shcedule. Are he already sleep?

 

Seoul (21 October 2015, 08:00 PM)

Kim Jong Kook in other side just about finish his work and want to go back to his apartement. He already in car and wait for Gap Jin, he really miss his "secret girlfriend" because their bustle this week their rarely meet and just meet in Monday when Running Man filming. but, that's also they can't share their lovey dovey freely...

then he take his phone from his pants pocket and decide to call her... he really miss her sweet voice, when he just about push calling button his phone screen show his lovely girl friend.

 

Incomingcall Future Mrs. Kim.

 

He smile ear to ear when see Ji Hyo mong face appear in his phone cell , he really feel she's the one and only one for him..

he decide to ignore her call and decide to go to her apartement to make surprise, he know she must be really sulking right know.

He really miss her voice, smile, sweet scent, and her pinkish lips. He blush when think about her.

When he still think about her and still smile Gap Jin open the driver door, he even not aware it.

"Yaa hyung why you smile alone? And just look at your phone?" Gap Jin look at him and the Jong Kook phone and he also smile. His boss who also he think as his hyung, he happy for him when he know he in relationship with Ji Hyo they're really lovey dovey couple, and he never look his hyung like this before.

"Ahh.. Gap Jin-ah since when you here?" Jong Kook ask back.

"Almost an hour.." tease Gap Jin.

"Yaa!! You haha... Gap Jin-ah go to food market first and then go to Hapjeong ne??" Order Jong Kook.

"Hahaha nee arraso hyung, since when you move to Hapjeong? Didn't your house still in Anyang this morning?" Tease Gap Jin.

"Gap Jin-ah how dare you tease me haa??"

"Haha peace hyung. but, please don't be long in there.. you should go to Beijing in the morning"

"Ahh can't i just go from there?? I want spend my time with my girlfriend Gap Jin-ah" answer Jong Kook sulking.

"Yaa this cute kookie" Then Gap Jin start driving to Ji Hyo Apartment after stop in food market like Jong Kook order.

Jong Kook buy Kimbab and Tteokbokki for Ji Hyo, she surely will happy with this food. He smile just think about her happy face when see a foods. And he also decide to buy pink roses with baby breath for her, she definitely will like this.

After few minutes they arrived at Ji Hyo Apartment, he then wear his cap and wear his sungalsess to cover him.

"Gap Jin-ah, can you fetch me in here tomorrow morning? I want to spend my time with my girlf" ask Jong Kook.

"Aishh... arraso hyung, Kaa.. kaa.. she maybe sulking now because you not anwer her call or call and text her back"

"Haha gomawo Gap Jin-ah annyong.. drive safetly" he then exit the car with pink roses and food he bring for Ji Hyo then he press pass to enter her apartment building.

He hope no one aware his exsitence here, or he surely will be in headline tomorrow. He then press the lift and go to Ji Hyo apartment floor and he already in her door and press the bell, even he know her password he can make it as surprise.

 

Ji Hyo mumble because Jong Kook not answer her phone nor message.

"Yaa!! Jinjaa where he is now?? This is still 9 PM i'm sure he not sleep" Ji Hyo keep checking her Iphone, this is already an hour she try to contact Jong Kook but not recieve feedback from him.

When she keep look at her phone her stomatch make sound, then she decide to eat something and go to Kitchen. When she open his fridge she can't see something she can eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter