Where Are You? What Are You Doing?

Where Are You? What Are You Doing?
≪ It’s a bit awkward but I came here by myself
Among people who look so happy
I walk the streets and eat good food
Then a day passes ≫

Walking down this familiar pathway without you feels strange. I have never come here without you, but now I have no other choice. You're gone and you're not coming back. 

"Zelo Oppa~!! Why are you walking so slowly? Hurry up! We'll miss the bell!" 

You pulled me along but not roughly, that wasn't like you. You were gentle with everyone and everything. Though, I wouldn't have minded if you had been rough. At least you were there. 

≪ But not being with you still feels a bit awkward
We were always together
I miss you so much ≫

"Yah, Oppa... Why did you fall in love with me?" 

You doubted yourself. You doubted your beauty, your intelligence, your friendliness, your cuteness, your funniness. You were sure everyone just felt pity for you, for having such a poor background. No one did. We all loved you for who you were. We all loved how you could be kind to even the strangest of beings, how you were so open minded. I miss you.

≪ Where are you? What are you doing? Are you well?
Because you’re not next to me, lonely lonely day ≫

You were the only one for me. The only person I could ever love and the only person who could make my heart beat faster at just a thought of you. What we had was perfect. I loved you, and you loved me. You were my missing piece, the missing part of the puzzle that was me. 

《 Can you hear it? Can you see it? My heart?
I hope it reaches you 》

"Oppa, you're so weird!" 

You'd laugh at me whenever I told you how beautiful you were. I loved hearing you laugh; I loved the way your eyes would crinkle at the edge, the way you'd smile before letting loose the sweet laugh that filled the air. 

《 I promised to come here as I tightly held your hand
Maybe it’s because I’m alone but I’m thinking of you even more
You don’t have to go 》

I met you in high school. You looked so nervous yet you still spoke confidently. I was afraid to approach such beautiful creature; it wasn't till our last year there, till I finally asked you out. You smiled at me, not with pity but with relief as if you'd even waiting for me to ask that. If I had been braver we could've had more than just 3 years together. We didn't even have the chance to get married. That was taken from us. If only I had had the guts to talk to you earlier, maybe we wouldn't have had to meet up at that place and then maybe you would still be standing by my side. 

《 Do you sometimes think of me?
I see you every single day
I’ll probably be waking up from your dream tomorrow morning as well
I’m still… girl 》

I loved your cooking. You were obsessed with cooking up the perfect meal for us. Everyday, I'd have something different to eat. I was so lucky to have you. If only I had known you weren't going to stay with me. I would've made you dinner and then I would've taken you out to a restaurant after burning the food. Can't you come back just for that?

≪ This street I’m walking on all alone
I’m so used to it but it’s no fun
I’m still the same as before ≫

I'm still wandering around. I have no idea where to go without you guiding me everywhere. Why did you leave me? It's snowing, baby. You love the snow. Won't you come back and watch it fall around us? 

"Yah! Junhong Oppa! Stop staring at me and listen!"

 You were so cute; the way you'd try to act scary and threatening. It never worked, you were just too cute. Especially when you got cream all over your face. I'll never know how you managed to do that, it was only ice cream. 

《 But I’m still so lazy without you
So whatever I do, your empty spot feels too big
I still fall asleep as I long for you 》

"Shhh Oppa!! I'm trying to listen to BIGBANG!" 

You loved music. You would sing for me when I was tired, when I was sad and when I just wanted to hear your voice. You would make up a beat for me to dance to and then you'd laugh and clap for me.

I miss you. I
miss your laugh, your smile, your aegyo, your voice, your passion for
music, your hugs, your cooking... Everything. 

Why can't we turn back the pages and stop that accident from ever happening? If only I had got there a second earlier, I could've stopped you from running to grab your hat. Such a small thing that caused such a beautiful person to leave this cruel world.

≪ Where are you? What are you doing? Are you well?
Because you’re not next to me, lonely lonely day ≫

"Oppa, one day we'll get married and we'll have two children and we'll make sure that they never feel lonely."

 I wanted this as much as you did. Our long, beautiful nights that we spent together proved that. So why did it all go wrong?

You were my reason to get up everyday. You were my reason to study hard, so I could get a good job, so I could provide for our future family. But now I have no future. Do you expect me to move on from you? Who could compare to you, my darling angel? There is no one in this world who could make me happy like you did.

I'm lost without you. I don't know what to do. Why won't you come back and light up the way for me?

《 Can you hear it? Can you see it? My heart?
I hope it reaches you 》