The First Love; CHAPTER ONE

Memories of my First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The First Love; CHAPTER ONE

 

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

 

 

12th of September, where were in a 5th grade when I first saw you, it was in our classroom. As you can see we were classmate. On that first day of our class you got my attention already. They were fifty students in that room but all I can see was you. You don’t even handsome; you just have a fair skin that I wish I have, you even have a lot of pimples. Maybe you have so many crush because the evidence is just showing on your face.

 

I can’t even take off my eyes on you while you’re looking for a vacant sit. And that time I want to offer the vacant sit near at me but somebody own it. I’m still staring at you, after you find your own sit. I don’t know if you notice me or not that I’m staring of you like an hour but then I shrug because you look so happy while talking to your seatmate. Thank goodness it was boy who’s your seatmate.

 

Because my full attention was with you, I didn’t notice that our teacher was arrived. I thank my seatmate who’s elbowed me, I just found out that our teacher saying something in the front. I feel relieved that she didn’t notice me for being not paying attention towards her. I don’t want to scold in our first day in class. It will give a bad impression on you.

 

Our teacher want us to introduce our self one by one, I feel excited on it because I eager to know your name. And when were you whom will introduce.

 

“Hello! I’m Nichkhun Horvijik. Hope we can be a good friend”

 

I listened carefully like I’m listening to a discussion. Your voice is so soft like a girl, I thought you’re a gay at that time but I have a second option that maybe you’re just shy. Smile like a crazy girl after I know your name. After your turn, it was mine now. I’m very nervous at that time, I don’t know why. I turn my head to your side where you seat. I didn’t know if I blush or what because you’re looking at me. I know understand why I feel like that. I gulp before I stand, and when I done introducing me self. I turn again in your side for the last time, I saw you nodding on something, I gaze at your seatmate hoping he said something on you but no, instead he just only writing on his notebook. I don’t want to hope but there’s a part of me that hoping your interested on me because if you will ask me if I’m interested on you. I will answer it with a big word YES.

 

I want to ask if what you are thinking at me. If I’m beautiful or at least I’m attractive to you but I can’t, I’m too shy to talk to you. Even though I want to be friends with you, but as always I’m too shy to go near with you. I’m not used to be shy person, to tell you honestly I’m outgoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter