Prologue

Memories of my First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The First Love: CHAPTER ONE

 

Time Machine

 

Out of nowhere it suddenly popped out in my head. We all know that there’s no kind of thing in this world. But deep inside my heart I wish it was true. Because a chapter of my past I want to change. If somebody will ask me what part of my past that I wanted to change, I will answer the day I met you.

 

When the day I met, it changes my life. I don’t know why but as I lay my eyes on you I felt something butterfly tickling in my stomach. On that year puppy love or mutual understanding is not very trend at that time. We used to be in a group, group of weird. I don’t know why some student called us like that but when I refresh my memories, I pointed the reason behind the weird called in our group. The reason is we are full of craziness, laughing likes there’s no apparently reason and even so loud, and the most of the reason is that we experience hurt even it just only our crush and fall in love like a teenager girl.

 

I laugh as I remember the things we all do. I can’t believe it happen to me to do that nasty thing. But it was nasty in the first place. As I remember what I did for you to give me some attention of you, I even play sport that was supposed to play by the boys just for you. My parents thought I was a lesbian, you know how funny that is. But no, I was not a lesbian I was just playing that sport for your attention, how pathetic I am.

 

When I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter