Kai finds out

This kid

Kris pov

           Dear Jongin,

                      Hey there buddy how are ya?We miss you.I hope                         you're doing well.Your Kyungsoo hyung went back to                         school today again.I heard you got accelerated a year.                     Because Kyungsoo hasn't been to school in 2 years you're               probably in the same grade as him.We love you.Please                     visit soon.

                                                                       Kris hyung

I reread the letter I wrote days ago and put it into my bag.Aish I know I should really move on but he was family and who would forget a person that easily?! Especially a person like Jongin.

Kai pov

I woke up with my head on my seatmate's shoulder and my stomach growling.I reached into my bag and found some snacks but while rummaging I felt a piece of paper in it.I fished it out and found out that it was an envelope.I looked at my seatmates and they were both asleep.I opened the envelope and read the ltter inside.*scroll up for the letter*Are these 2 people sitting beside me seriously my hyungs.I checked if they were awake and then I brouhht out a pen and paper and wrote.

       Dear Kris hyung,

                  I know about all this.I'm near you hyung.Just look for me hyung.I missed you too.I love you and Kyungsoo hyung.I'll be here hyung.I won't leave.

                                      K-Jongin

I put it into the envelope and discreetly put it in Kris hyung's bag.I wonder what his reaction will be.