EXO

This kid

Kris pov

When I woke up we were already at the hotel and Kai is still asleep but this time his head is on my lap.Kyungsoo woke up a few seconds after me.We both tried to wake up Kai but he wouldn't wake up."Is there a problem boys?"the teacher asked."Oh nothing at all maam,we're just having difficulty waking up Kai"Kyungsoo said with a smile."Don't worry he'll wake up on his own.No one can wake him up except for himself*looks around*um......why don't you guys just carry him into the hotel?Your stuff is waiting there already."Um,okay then maam."I said as Kyungsoo sent secret glares at me.When the teacher went out he slammed his hand against a seat and said,"What were you thinking?!"."We can't disobey a teacher Kyungie.And besides what's the use of trying to wake him if he only wakes up on his own?!" "Aish fine.Kyungsoo took Jongin lower half while I took his lower half and we both carried him into the lobby until Kyungie got tired and I was left to carry this dude to our room.When we got there I set him on his bed and tucked him in.

A/N wink wink

Aish this reminds me of Jongin.I emptied my bag into one of the drawers and once again I saw the envelope.I put it into my pocket to save for later.*SLAM*Kyungsoo walks into the room jumping and giggling like a madman."Hyung I just made a few friends here."he said.Just then 7 boys walk into our penthouse-room.

"Annyeong-haseyo EXO imnida"They all said at once.Then the tallest boy said,"3 of our members aren't here.Ine of them is rooming with you but I don't know where the other 2 are."

A/N Ya know it guys.