Oneshot

The Library

 

 

“Hey Hyung! Sit here!” Changmin said while pointing the seat next to him.

“Do you know that there’s a new teacher coming today? The teacher is supposed to replace Ms. Hwang!” Junsu said loudly with his dolphin voice.

“Oh really? Well that’s weird.”

“She quit because she’s married now. When I heard the news I thought ‘Finally that teacher is gone! Every time she teaches in our class, she always gets mad’. I hope the new teacher is not like her.” Changmin said.

“Hey! The principal is here!” the class representative shouted to everyone.

“Kids, be quiet! There’s a new teacher today. It’s the first time he teaches so don’t mess around and listen to him. Please come in.” The principal said.

The new teacher came into the classroom. Omg, He’s so hot. He’s tall, tannedand muscular. Totally my type! Well, I’m gay. Nobody knows about this, even my best friends. I’ve been keeping it to myself since the 1st year of high school.

“Hi, my name is Jung Yunho. I’m the new homeroom teacher from today onwards. I’m 25 years old. I’ll be teaching history.” He said to the students.

I can hear the girls in my class squeal.

 

HISTORY LESSON (Yunho’s POV)

“Students, please prepare your textbook and notebook. Open your textbook page 55.”

“Hahaha, that’s so weird!” some girl said to her friend

“Why are you talking to your friend? Do you already understand about the material that I’m going to discuss today?”

“No, teacher.” That girl said.

“Then, you should pay attention.”

“Today, we’re talking about the connection between Korea and Japan. The first figure that we’re going to talk about is Sayaga. Sayaga is the leader of Kato Kiyomasa’s army that came to Korea. But he liked Korean culture, art and tradition and decided to be Korean. That is the start of Kim-Urok generation which used to be called as Kim-Hae, and Sayaga changed his name into Kim Chung Son, he stayed in Korea and bla . . . bla . . . bla . . .”

“You, the student who sit on the back, beside the window!”

Jaejoong  answered, “me?”

“Yes, you. What’s your name?”

“Kim Jaejoong, teacher”

“Well, Jaejoong, please answer this question. What is Kato Kiyomasa title/name in Korea?”

That student named Jaejoong looked confused and said, “Sorry, I don’t know, teacher.”

“If you don’t know, then you should pay attention and take notes like your classmates did”

Then I see him pout. Omg, he’s so cute. He’s cuter than any girl I’ve seen.

 

LUNCH TIME

“Turns out the new teacher also easily get mad like Ms. Hwang. I was hoping that the new teacher is kind. Well, whatever. I don’t know why the girls in our class screams like a fangirl after seeing him.” Changmin said while eating his noodles.

“Maybe they think that he’s hot. He really looks like a DBSK member. DBSK is very popular nowadays” Well, of course he is. Hahaha.

“Oh yeah, many people said that I looked like one of DBSK members. And they said that he’s cute. Am I cute?” Junsu asked while posing aegyo-style.

“Eww, why are you asking us that? If you wanna know, ask a girl! You’re so disgusting” Changmin replied sarcastically.

“Yah! Why are you talking to me like that? I’m older than you! You should talk to me politely!”

“Whatever.”

“Yah!!” Junsu smacked Changmin’s head.

“Hey, stop smacking my head!” Changmin said.

“Well, I’m going to get some drinks.”

“Hyung, buy me some okay!” Changmin said.

I decided to buy three blueberry smoothies. 2 for Changmin and 1 for me.

“Hi, 3 blueberry smoothies please”

“Okay, the total is ____”

“Here you go”

I’m walking and then I stepped on something and slipped. The tray in my hands is gone. Wait, where is it? I looked up and then,

“Principal!”

The Principal is there. His white blouse turned to purple because of the blueberry smoothies.

“Kim Jaejoong! To my office, now!” The principal said with an angry face and tone.

“Oh my gosh!” Changmin and Junsu said in unison.

 

IN THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE

“Principal, I’m sorry for what happened. It was an accident!”

“You have embarrassed me in front of the whole school! Besides, you should walk carefully!” The principal shouted.

The principal go out and called for the new teacher, “Mr. Jung!”

“Yes, principal?” he answered.

“Come here now!” the principal said to him.

“Mr. Jung, I want you to take care of him while he is in detention” the principal said to him while pointing at me from outside.

“Ok Principal” Mr. Jung said without any facial changes. Is he a robot or someting?

The Principal get into his office and said, “Student Kim, come to the teacher’s room after school. Your detention will be taken care of by Mr. Jung. If you don’t show up, I’ll add your punishment!”

“Yes, principal.”

“Go back to your class now!” the principal shouted.

 

IN CLASS

“Jae, what did the principal tell you to do?” Junsu asked in a worried tone.

“He told me to go to the teacher’s room after school, but I don’t know my punishment yet”

“Well, be strong and face it.” Changmin said.

“Thanks min”

“Who is going to give you the punishment?” Junsu asked

“The new teacher, Mr. Jung”

“Oh I see. Well, It’s better than being punished directly by the principal”

“You’re right su”

“Class, prepare your books!” The math teacher said to everyone.

 

AFTER SCHOOL 3 P.M (Yunho’s POV)

“Hi, Mr. Jung”

“Oh, hi. Are you Kim Jaejoong? Well, your punishment is cleaning the library. If you need help, you can call me, I’ll be right here.”

“Okay.”

I saw that student walking into the library. He’s so thin! He really looks like a girl. Plus, his hair is pretty long for a guy. Omo, this is the first day and I’m already acting like a erted teacher that likes his students. Eww.

- 30 minutes later -

“Mr. Jung, can you help me? I have to be home at 5. My mom will get mad at me.” He said

“Sure, no problem”

- 30 minutes later -

[Jaejoong is cleaning a bookshelf when suddenly the books fell down]

“AH!”  screamed.

“Student Kim!” I ran to him and get on top of him. I put my arms around his body to protect him from the falling books. His head is now on my shoulders. I realized that he closed his eyes. Is he praying or something like that? Suddenly, I feel his arms put around my body. I smiled a bit. (A/N : they’re hugging each other)

“Student Kim, are you alright?” (A/N: Still in the hugging position but his head is no longer on Jaejoong’s shoulder and Jaejoong is under him)

“I’m fine. How about you?”

“Oh, I’m fine”

“Thank God you’re alright!” Jaejoong said happily and he pulls Yunho closer.

(No One’s POV)

They’re looking at each other’s faces for few seconds, then both of them closed their eyes and they kissed. Yunho’s tongue trying to make it’s way to Jaejoong’s mouth. Jaejoong let it in and a few seconds later they make out. After a few minutes, Jaejoong realized what they’re doing and pulled himself away from Yunho. He got out from the library and took his bag and leave the teacher’s room. ‘This is wrong but why does my heart fell that it’s right?’ Jaejoong asked himself. Yunho just stood there and then he is back to reality. “What have I done?” he said to himself.

JAEJOONG’S HOME (Jae’s POV)

“Jae-ah, do you wanna eat something?”

“No need mom, I already ate” he said while going upstairs

“Okay then, don’t forget to eat dinner!” my mom shouted from downstairs

“Yes mom!”

‘I really need someone to talk to. But with who? Ah, my sister! Yeah, I can definitely talk to her’

‘beep, beep, beep’

“Hello?”

“Hey, sis. It’s me, Jae.”

“Hey! What’s wrong?”

“I’m going to tell you something, okay? Don’t freak out and help me.”

“Sure. So what is it?”

“I kissed my teacher.”

“Is she hot?”

“It’s actually a he, sis.”

“So, you kissed a male teacher? What’s the full story?”

“He was helping me cleaning the library. Then the books above me fell, so he ran to me and get on top of me to protect me from the books. And then it happened”

“Do you regret doing it?”

A few seconds and still no answer.

“Hello, Jae? Are you there?”

“I think half of me do but the other half of me don’t. So, what should I do sis?”

“You should think and reflect. Do you like him? If you do, just confess. But if you don’t, apologize to him. You should make your decision. Don’t be too long though.”

“Okay sis, thanks for the advice”

“Your welcome. Give me updates okay?”

“Eww, sis. I’ll call you if I need your help”

“Sure” and she hang up.

I asked myself, “Do I like him?”

I think I do, a little bit.

YUNHO’S CONDO

Omg, what have I done!! I kissed my student and it’s my first day! Why did I do it? Do I like him? Okay, I need to calm down. This would really make us awkward. Well, I think I liked him a little bit, but I’m not sure. Uhh, I’m so confused and frustrated! Then I heard the door open. I walked to the door and I saw Yoochun. Yoochun is my best friend since kindergarten. He’s now working in a restaurant.

“Yoochun, If you do something wrong to someone, what will you do?”

“I’ll apologize, of course.”

“But what if what you’ve done is not completely wrong?”

“Then I’ll think about the action that I’ve done and figure it out.”

“Thanks, man. Anyway, do you bring food today?”

“Yes I do. It’s Lasagna today.”

“Lasagna? Seriously? Thanks!”

“No prob. We made to much lasagna today so the boss told us to brought it home.”

I’m glad that Yoochun is my roommate cause he brings food after work. That makes me spend less money. Hahaha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

“Students, take your seats. Today there is a math test. The teacher is absent today, so I’ll be the one who watch over this class. Do the test properly and I won’t tolerate any cheating” Yunho said while giving the test paper to the students. To make sure that everything is going smoothly, Yunho walked around the class. When he passed Jaejoong’s table, he put a small note on his desk.

‘Meet me after school in prep room. I need to talk to you’

Reading the note that Yunho just gave him; Jaejoong smiled and took a glance at Yunho. Yunho, of course, realized that Jaejoong is looking at him and he looked back. He smiled at Jaejoong and jaejoong’s face blushed immediately. Too bad they don’t realize that someone have been watching them.

AFTER SCHOOL 4 PM (Jae’s POV)

“Junsu, Changmin, I need to go now”

“Go where hyung?” Changmin said

“To the teacher’s room, of course”

“I thought your punishment is already over.” Junsu said with a confused face.

“Well, turns out it is not. I need to go now, bye”

I ran and checked if they’re gone. It seems they’re already on their way home. I walked to prep room and I saw my teacher, Mr. Jung, waiting for me. I came inside,

“Hi Mr. Jung”

“Oh, hi. Well, about yesterday, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have forced you to do something like that"

“So, you actually want to do that?”

“Yes, I mean, no.”

“You know what, it’s okay. Anyway I also need to tell you something”

“What?”

“I think I like you. Ever since that ‘accident’ yesterday, I can’t stop thinking about you.”

“So you feel the same way as I do?”

“Yes, I do”

(No One’s POV)

Then Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer. Yunho put his arms around Jaejoong’s waist. He can smell the sweet scent coming out from Jaejoong’s hair. Then, Jaejoong hugged Yunho and they kissed for a long time. Suddenly, they heard someone locked the door from outside.

Yunho said, “What is that?”

“I think someone locked us here.”

“What?! So we’re going to be locked here all night?”

“Hyung, I’m sorry but we did this because we want you to be happy. Do you think we’re stupid? We know that you liked him. Enjoy your time!” the voice from outside said while giggling.

"Yah, Changmin! Junsu! Let us out!”

“No way Hyung!!” then running sound can be heard.

“Yah!!” Jaejoong said while banging the door

“You know what, doing that will make you tired. Well, there are snacks here and there’s also a blanket. You can use it. I promise I won’t do anything to you.” Yunho said while sitting down and move away from Jaejoong.

“Well, what if I want you to do something?” Jaejoong said.

“You mean, you want to continue what we’re doing”

“Yeah”

“Seriously? It’ll hurt”

“It’s fine”

After that, a school staff passed the room and he can hear weird sounds coming from the room. Because he is very superstitious & he's afraid of ghosts and supernatural stuffs, he ran away. So, our Yunjae couple are together until the next day.