Three

Speechless Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actress Kim Yoo Jung and iKON’s Junhoe speculated to be dating

 

Bobby didn't how long he had been sitting in front of his computer nor the number of weirded out looks he's been getting from s who had been out and about the living area. You see, it wasn't all the time that the hyper, overly active Kim Jiwon was quiet and phasing out.

His name and staying idle cannot be in the same sentence. But the post in bold letters had left him shocked to the bone. His thoughts were swirling with what the article said.

"They were in a cafe together."

"They seemed really close."

"Kyaaaaaaah!! Those couple rings are precious."

"They look so cute together!"

"She even followed him on Insta."

"I love them together!"

Each of the comments on the post was leaving him breathless. He swallowed a lump in his throat. His pursed his lips. It was just a post, he cant believe that, can he? Junhoe would not do this to him, wouldn't he? The guy knew he liked Yoo Jung! 

Alright! So he has been denying that to s but they must know! Right?! Come on! They always said he was too obvious about it! Why then would this happen? Why then would Junhoe go behind his back? Does he not value their friendship?

Each thought was like a brick that is being put on his mind that it was weighing him down. Each unanswered question was making him angry. His face was grim that he slammed his laptop close! The photo of Junhoe and Yoo Jung together was irking him so much.  But he sat there still until something caught his attention albeit, it should have caught his attention ages ago.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!" 

Chanwoo was practically yelling his throat out. For a while now it seemed, Bobby observed as their maknae was already panting from the effort. And the rest of the boys who were at the dorm at the time all scampered out of their holes, aka: their rooms.

"Wae?! Wae?! Wae?" Jinwhan in his boxers came out of his room hurriedly without putting on a shirt.

"What the is going on?!" Yeon Hyung was out of the bathroom with just a towel on, his hair dripping wet and showering the floor with unwashed shampoo.

"Is there a fire?!" Dong Hyuk was so petrified his face was ashen as he had his valuables held together by his arms in front of him.

The three of them were wearing the same concern and panic that Chanwoo was wearing as they wait for the maknae's explanation. Bobby couldn't care less though as he was still shaken and bothered by that blasted post he in' had to freakin' see! Just his in' luck! 

"There something wrong with Bobby hyung!" Chanwoo was saying as he pointed at him but it felt like he was in some dimension other than where Bobby is.

"Damn you, Koo Junhoe!" Bobby was saying in his mind. "How could you do this to me?" His hands were fists in his shorts as he held onto it as he grit his teeth hard.

"I think he's gone crazy!" Chanwoo was saying both awed and concerned.

"When was he never crazy?" Jinwhan said unperturbed.

"Yah, maknae-ah! You called us out for that?!" Yeon Hyeong practically yelled at their maknae.

"But hyung! This is serious!" Chanwoo was saying hurriedly as the three were about to march back to where they were, annoyed at being disturbed. "Look at him!"

"He looks the same to me!" Yeon Hyeong was saying and shrugged.

"No difference!" Dong Hyuk agreed and was nodding his head vigorously as they both looked at Bobby closely. Dong Hyuk even waived his hand in front of Bobby.

"Oh!" He said as he freed his arm and touched his chin. "I think he's just hungry!"

"Mwo?! Hyung!" Chanwoo was protesting.

"Yep! Definitely hungry." Jinwhan concluded with little interest.

"He'll be fine once Junhoe comes back with food." Yeon Hyeong brushed off and went back to the bathroom to continue his shower. Jinwhan and Dong Hyuk all nodded and walked away too, leaving Chanwoo all bewildered.

The name reached Bobby though that it woke his senses up. The devil was coming and no way will he stay at the dorm with him. He might just work on the urge to kill the kid! Killng him was criminal and Bobby does not want to be a criminal. Prison food was said to be awful and he still was traumatized with that movie Chanwoo had him watch with him the day before. He had forgotten the title after all the tears he cried. Manly tears! Definitely manly tears. That freakin' Miracle Cell whatever! He cant even remember the movie title but he remembered how rotten he felt while watching it. Not as rotten as he feels now though, it feels like his insides had a black hole and the dorm seemed to be lacking air all of a sudden.

He had to leave before it suffocates him. He needs fresh air. Bobby made up his mind that he stood as abruptly surprising Chanwoo who was still eyeing him closely.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Chanwoo called out but Bobby chose to ignore it. "Hyung!"

But Bobby has already closed the door behind him. He flung his hoodie on his head to cover his face. He didnt know where to go but he was not staying at the dorm. He felt cheated at the moment and he better stay away from Junhoe or Junhoe better stay away from him. 

Cheated?!

"You her boyfriend?" An annoying side of his brain was saying. "You cant barely get a word out to her. Or course, she'd prefer sassy Junhoe."

His face went sour at the thought. It was true though. Junhoe was confident and charismatic. He was talented too. He recalled the time he saw him talking to Yoo Jung.

"He makes her laugh too." That nasty voice was saying.

Like a flashback, he remembered the times that he saw them together. They were comfortable with each other as they goof around. Something that Bobby can never do with Yoo Jung. His nerves getting the better of him.

"But Im confident too. Charismatic too. Talented too." He countered. 

"But not around her, you aren't!" That annoying voice disagreed.

"!" Bobby cursed out loud. With the thought and the fact that it was 10 degrees outside and he had nothing on but a hoodie and shorts and his house slippers. He didn't even realized that he was already outside the building. He didn't even recall getting off the elevator!

He grit his teeth as he put his arms around himself as the cold bit him and quickly walked back to the building. So much for fresh air. He brushed his hands on his arms as his whole being was protesting with the cold. At last. He got back into the warmth of the reception area. Bad timing though as his eyes happened on the worst scene he could possibly see that day.

He felt like he was punched in the gut! Cant his day be anymore worse? He sighed in disdain. 

Junhoe and Yoo Jung were in front of the elevator. Talking as they wait for it to arrive. He was feeling so down already that the next scene was already too painful. Yoo Jung was laughing at what Junhoe was saying that she even pushed him slightly by the shoulder.

Bobby, no matter how much he had denied it before, cannot deny the fact that his heart broke at what he saw. He stood frozen on the spot. Like the cold winter air was seeping through his veins. He felt his heart crushed as he could hear the squishing sound from it. He swallowed the lump on his throat and without thinking about it, made his way out of tne building again. He could hear his heart beating so loudly and erratically that he could have just misheard his name being called out.

He reached the doors and brave the cold winter outside. He shivered when the winter chill assaulted his senses that he found it hard to breathe. But he continued to walk away from the dorm, better in the cold than than in the nightmare that he had just witnessed while awake that made everything he read earlier, true.

"Damn it!" Bobby cursed out loud again as his teeth was crashing against each other as he run to the cafe near the apartment. If only he could escape.

He breathe a sigh of relief as he got inside the cafe. He was panting as he took his hood off and settled in the corner of the coffee shop where he cant be seen as he wallow in his misery.

Like seriously! Why did she have to be dating Junhoe?! The guy could be annoying and a slob and a lazy prick but he was a brother to him. They spent traumatizing times together when they thought that their dreams would never come true. They started out awkward, yes, but the younger guy was a brother to him now and he liked him now, apparently, he wasn't the only one who like Junhoe because the girl he liked liked him too.

He blinked furiously away. There wasn't anything he can do about that then, is there? He made her choice and he had to live with that. But it just was damn difficult to think about.

"Anyeong Bobby-ya." Mina, the crew who already knew the boys from spending a lot of their free time at the cafe, asked. "What would you like?" She asked pleasantly.

"The usual." He answered feebly out of habit.

If Mina thought his answer was out of the ordinary, she just shrugged and walked away to get his order leaving Bobby alone with his thoughts again. He looked out the window and watched the people pass by. It wasn't snowing and was actually pretty warm at 10 degrees. People were on their merry way while he wished he didn't bother to search for her in the internet like he used to. He wouldn't have come upon that article. He would have been saved from the trauma of being caught between liking someone and hating one of his friends and dongsaeng. He sighed again as he felt his wallet on his pocket and found no trace of it. He gasped as he searched his pockets but found them empty. He didn't not have his wallet with him in his determination to get out of the dorm before Junhoe shows up. He groaned some more when he realized that his phone was missing too. He huffed in frustration just when Mina came with his order.

Great!

"Komaho, Mina-shi... But, uhmmm...." He swallowed. "I don't have any money with me, can I pay this later?" Bobby said, embarrassed. Paying later means he had to go back to the dorm and get money when it was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter