Open your eyes

Arrested
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pov KyuHyun

I went into the hospital and walked to the elevator. When the doors closed I pressed the button 6. Once I left the elevator could see the receptionists if you look and become pale.

- Good afternoon Mr. Kyuhyun.

- Good afternoon! Something wrong?

- No, why?

- Their faces are pale.

- Oh, we're fine. Good visit to Mr. Ryeowook.

- Thank you.

I turned around and was walking towards Wook room when one of his infermeiras came close to me.

- Good afternoon Mr. Kyuhyun, you could talk for a minute with you?

- Oh ... Yes, of course!

She turned and walked to a small white room with several chairs. She stopped in front of me and handed me a medical form.

- Yesterday we had a seizure, we could not figure out why. It was difficult to achieve calm. He could not resist. It was a very strong convulsing. If you have another strong convulsing so. He will not resist. I'm so sorry.

- Ah...

I did not know what to say. I kept silent for a minute. Until I could take a deep breath and ask the question I wanted to do.

- You ... You know when he'll wake up again?

- We do not know yet, we're doing the best we can to keep him alive and well during these three years.

- Yes I understand. I can see him now?

- Of course! Sorry bothers him.

I turned and headed back the corridor that I had followed the nurse. Until I got in front of Wook's door. I stopped a deep breath and put my hand on the doorknob.

I quietly opened the door and entered the room. And there's Ryeowook lying in bed without any expression on his face.

Every day I remember the way he ended up in that hospital bed three years ago.

FB

Wook was always an impeccably beautiful and perfect person. Both her body, her face, her smile, her personality.

He rejoice my days, no matter how sad I was, or tired after returning from work. I have never seen me sad beside him.

I was walking hand in hand with Ryeowook. We were talking and laughing about our plans in the future. We were engaged at the time.

I invited him to go to an amusement park. It was one of his dreams. He was super happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter