Study

MR.CHU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung sitting at a desk with a smile because remembering what had happened, Sehun help evict the strange man who followed her. But Hayoung feel upset when remember Sehun told her that henot like the stupid girl. Hayoung immediately frowned.

"I had to study to be clever in front of Sehun!" Hayoung then opened the English textbooks. However, not half-way studying, Hayoung surrender. She really doesn’t understand all that things on book.

Sehun mother entered Hayoung room and brought a glass of warm milk. "Are you studying?" asked Bomi.

Hayoung see Sehun mother, she smile and nodded. "This lesson is difficult," said Hayoung scratched her head.

"Why not study with Sehun?" asked Bomi. "Ah ... sure you know if he has never study, his job just sleeping all day."

Hayoung surprised. Bomi laughed and pulled Hayoung wrist.

"Come on! We should wake the sleeper in order to teach you to study!" said Bomi and Bomi pulled Hayoung to follow to the attic, precisely Sehun room.

"Oh Sehun!" Bomi calling up the stairs.

When they reached Sehun room, look the room was very dark, there was only the light from downstairs and out the window. Sehun already sleeping soundly. Bomi look towards Hayoung. Hayoung just smiled disappointed.

...

Bomi and Hayoung back to the Hayoung room. She took a photo album Hayoung lying on the table.

"What is this you? Cute," said Bomi.

"Thanks, but many say since childhood I have a face that is look mature," Hayoung holding both cheeks.

Bomi laugh. "You are very different from Sehun," said Bomi. "Wait a minute I will show you something," Bomi opened her cell phone and looking for something and show it to Hayoung.

"Well, if this Ilhoon? He has image of Sehun," said Hayoung.

"Forgive Ilhoon if he used to be rude to you, Ilhoon was idolized Sehun and mimic the style of Sehun in age is still young," said Bomi.

"No problem, I thought Ilhoon is good enough because he is not awkward with new people like me," said Hayoung are eager to see phone photo folders Sehun mother. "Who is this? So beautiful ..." said Hayoung shows a photograph in Bomi.

Bomi directly to laugh. "It Sehun. Oh Sehun."

Hayoung immediately glared in disbelief. She was surprised and look carefully photograph the child.

"I think I'll have a daughter but in fact male, rather than throwing baby girl things better I put in on to Sehun," said Bomi.

Hayoung shook her head in disbelief.

"He thought I was rid of all childhood photos but I think for what a photograph my own son ..."

"Auntie, can I ask for that Sehun photos?" asked Hayoung with a happy smile.

...

The next day, Hayoung constantly laughing thinking Sehun photos like girl. Namjoo and Naeun curious see Hayoung strange behavior. Hayoung class suddenly startled by the arrival Sehun. Namjoo elbowed Hayoung arm, Hayoung see Sehun who approached her.

"Come with me!" Sehun pulled Hayoung arm.

They were both out of the classroom, Sehun bring Hayoung forward locker.

"Give my gym clothes," said Sehun.

"Ne?"

Sehun staring Hayoung upset. Hayoung immediately opened the locker and see sport shirt with initials Hun. Hayoung shy smile. Sehun look around, the students looked at them.

"Hide clothes and follow me!" Sehun said.

Hayoung follow Sehun disgust.

They both arrived at the park, Sehun ask his gym clothes.

"Why not wear mine alone? Didn’t you used to wearing girl’s clothing?" Hayoung shows a paper past photo Sehun ketch.

Sehun immediately shocked and tried to snatch it from Hayoung hands. Chases ensued and friends Hayoung see it.

Seulgi see it and want to stop them but Namjoo stop Seulgi motion. Sunggyu also want to follow Hayoung to the park but Naeun also hinder Sunggyu.

"I'll return it to you, but please help me to study," said Hayoung looks exhausted ran.

"You want me to help you in a week? You were a fool or an idiot?" Sehun asked.

Hayoung folded hands, begged Sehun. "Help stupid students like me," said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter