Chapter 17

Not a fairytale
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Tell me again why am I here."

"Because we're friend." Sunggyu put his hand on Dongwoo's shoulder. Sound friendly but he was actually keeping the younger from running away. His smile was saying...

'I die, you die.'

"Of all the place to display your friendship, you chose a paintball arena?! Do you have a death wish?!!" Dongwoo shouted. The reason was quite clear. Not far from them were the other two males and a mob of paparazzi. They appeared like best friend, hugging and laughing in front of the camera but the two best friends could feel the killing aura from them.

"We are safe. See this safety vest. This is safer than hunting ground or target shooting." Dongwoo squinted his eyes. What with those choices? Why was everything related to shooting? Whose ideas was that? Why were you involved with these dangerous men? He had so many question but first, he grabbed one of the workers by arm.

"Had anyone die here?

"N..no, sir."

"See. I told you so." Sunggyu patted his best friend's back happily.

"What was the worst incident ever happened here?"

"Well...well, a couple was arguing and the girl...well...she shot him between the legs." Both paled naturally.

'Can we run away?'

'That will just increase the punishment.' The two men communicated with their eyes.

"Hahahaha...let's divide into teams." Sunggyu was trying hard to save himself but Dongwoo was giving him a look.

'How to divide the team to without starting a real war, huh?!' If Sunggyu groups with Myungsoo, Woohyun will kill him, if he grouped with Woohyun, Myungsoo will kill him. If they group together, they will just be hunted and killed.

"There's no need to divide into team. This is a free for all game, Your Highness. We will just hunt and kill you to win," Woohyun said with a smile. One could not avoid to notice that the winning condition was to kill him. Sunggyu was the last one to enter the arena as he stopped to talk with the staff first.

"Are the guns carried by the other two safe? They are not real right?"

"Yes, Your Highness."

"Are you really sure?"

"Mmm

Please log in to read the full chapter