Shy smiles and kisses ..

Lights Out

Jongwoon and his friends he met during his military service decided to meet that evening to have some drinks. The cold weather can already be felt and Jongwoon bundled up a bit to help keep him warm. They chose a bar and grill restaurant in the middle of Seoul entertainment district. Few of his friends are already there when Jongwoon arrived. 

After the usual greetings and "how are you's" were exchanged they began ordering their dinner and drinks. Jongwoon learned that one of his friends is getting married in the middle of next year. Jongwoon listened while the groom-to-be shared some of his experiences while preparing for the event. The whole time they were having dinner they teased and laughed and recall some of their adventures, funny experiences and challenges that they overcame while they were training. 

Bottles of soju are littered around the table and Changsuk, one of his friends is ordering another round for them. Jongwoon checked his watch and it told him it was already 10 minutes before midnight. The newly served bottle was already his third and his head is already spinning. He can still hear them laughing around him but he can't keep his eyes open anymore. Jongwoon thinks he can drink alcohol well except for soju. After downing another shot, he felt like his head became heavier. He passed out right then. 

Changsuk heard a shot glass fell from the table when he turned to check it out, he saw Jongwoon passed out on his seat. 

"Guys, Jongwoon is already asleep."

"Let's wake him up."

Jongwoon was not responding to their calls and nudging. They also tried tapping and even slapping him gently but Jongwoon remains asleep. 

"We should just bring him home."

"Do you know his address? Or someone we can call?"

"We can just bring him to their coffee shop."

"It's already passed midnight, I think it's closed."

His friends contemplated more on what they should do to their famous friend. Changsuk being next to Jongwoon tried to find his mobile phone. He found it inside the pocket of his jacket. He tried pressing speed dial 1 and wait if someone will pick up. 

==//==

Kyuhyun just arrived home from his schedule that day. He checked his phone and found no new messages. He dropped the device on his bed as he decided to take a hot shower before sleeping. His room is still cluttered with all the boxes he moved from the dorm. He told himself that he will just wait for his new apartment to be ready and that he will move these boxes again to it. Moving back to his parents' house is just temporary. 

He went to pick a fresh pajama pants when he heard his phone ringing and Jongwoon's name appeared on the screen. 

"Jongwoon?"

"Ah .. Is this Jongwoon's brother?" 

Kyuhyun was surprised when it was not his boyfriend's voice on the other end of the line. 

"This is Jongwoon's friend, Kyuhyun. May I know who am I speaking to?" Kyuhyun tried to remain calm. 

"This is Changsuk. We went drinking with Jongwoon tonight but it seems that he got a bit drunk and now he's unconscious, we can't wake him up. Is it possible for you to pick him up or call his brother?" Changsuk explained. He felt that this Kyuhyun guy does not like their little scenario. He just hopes that he can call Jongwoon's brother. 

"Where are you?" Kyuhyun asked while picking up his car keys and wallet that he left on his bedside table. 

==/==

After around 20 minutes, Kyuhyun arrived to the location that Changsuk told him. Since it was already nearing 1am, the parking space is almost vacant He parked his car near the entrance. 

Jongwoon rarely got drunk and it made Kyuhyun worry that he is not only drunk but passed out with his friends. Before entering the establishment, Kyuhyun ensured that he appeared calm and somewhat friendly. 

Kyuhyun found the Jongwoon's table right away and he approached them directly. He greeted them and introduced himself. Changsuk introduced himself as well and shook Kyuhyun's hands. 

Kyuhyun went around the table to reach his sleeping boyfriend's form while Changsuk narrated earlier events. Kyuhyun tried to wake Jongwoon again and this time he stirred a little. Kyuhyun proceeded to hoist Jongwoon's arm around his shoulder so that he can support his weight as he brings him to his car. 

Kyuhyun thanked Jongwoon's friends for taking care of him and Changsuk for calling him. Before leaving, Kyuhyun made a move to grab his wallet to leave some money as Jongwoon's share of the bill but Changsuk refused the offer politely. Kyuhyun smiled and nodded before adjusting Jongwoon's position again on his shoulder before finally walking away. 

==/==

 When Jongwoon was safely inside his car, Kyuhyun wondered where he can bring him at this time at night. He already called Jongjin to inform him that his brother will spend the rest of the night with him. He just doesn’t know where exactly. He can't bring him to some hotel given their celebrity status. Drunken Jongwoon alone is already a news-worthy material and the possible pictures of them checking in a hotel are a bit scary to think about. Scanning the area he tried to think for someone that lives near the neighborhood. He grabbed his phone on the dashboard and scrolled for a hyung's name that has a soft spot for his still sleeping Jongwoon. 

"Hello, hyung? Are you home?" 

"Kyuhyun? Ah .. yes. I just got home. Why?" Heechul answered the call as he closed his front door. 

"I got a bit of a situation here. Can we spend the night with you?" Kyuhyun asked while adjusting Jongwoon's jacket. 

"What happened? Who are you with?" 

"I'm with Jongwoon. I'll explain later, we'll be there in a few minutes. Thanks hyung." And Kyuhyun dropped the call. 

==/==

After a few more minutes, Heechul heard his door bell and he went to answer it. There he found Kyuhyun supporting a half asleep Jongwoon. Heechul opened that door wider to let them in. Kyuhyun immediately enter and kicked his shoes out of his feet then he carried Jongwoon the rest of the way to the nearest sofa. He gently placed Jongwoon on Heechul's black couch. He found a red throw pillow on the floor and he quickly grabbed it to place under Jongwoon's head. Kyuhyun ped Jongwoon's jacket and pulled it out of him given that Heechul's house is warmer compared outside. Kyuhyun also removed Jongwoon's shoes. 

"What happened?" Heechul asked as he observed the Kyuhyun tending to Jongwoon. 

"He went drinking with his friends and he passed out after a few soju. His friend called me and I went to pick him up and since I can't think of any place else to bring him tonight, I called you."

"His friend called you?" 

"He used speed dial, he thought he called Jongjin." 

"Ah, why don't you bring him inside the room and try to change his clothes. I'll look for something you can borrow for the night." 

"Ok, thanks hyung."

Kyuhyun lifted Jongwoon easily and bring him to the room Heechul pointed at. The guest room was big with only a bed as furniture. Kyuhyun gently put Jongwoon down and then he went to sit next to him. He gently caressed his cheek and that's when he realized that Jongwoon's running a fever. When Heechul entered the room with fresh clothes with him, Kyuhyun told him about Jongwoon's fever. Heechul then instructed Kyuhyun to quickly change Jongwoon's clothes so they can try to feed him something for this fever. 

After Heechul left, Kyuhyun proceeded to remove Jongwoon's pants first. When the pants were already around his knees, Jongwoon suddenly woke up. 

Jongwoon opened his eyes and scanned the area. When he felt his pants coming off, he bolted up and grabbed Kyuhyun's arm. Kyuhyun was concentrating in removing the jeans around Jongwoon's ankles when he felt a tug at this left arm. When he turned he found Jongwoon awake and staring at him confusedly. Kyuhyun shook his head and can't stop himself from thinking that his boyfriend is so cute when confused. 

He went to cup Jongwoon's face to ask him if he's alright. 

"Are you feeling ok? You have a slight fever" 

"What happened?" Jongwoon asked as we rub his eyes awake. 

"Changsuk called me when you passed out." Kyuhyun answered while kissing both of Jongwoon's cheeks. Hearing Jongwoon speaks and looking at his eyes made Kyuhyun realized how worried he was earlier and he can now finally relaxed. 

Jongwoon smiled at Kyuhyun's ministrations. "Then why are you removing my pants?" 

Kyuhyun laughed. "I was trying to change your clothes. Heechul hyung lent us something we can wear for the night." And he explained how they got to Heechul's apartment.

Jongwoon removed the rest of his pants away as Kyuhyun reached for the sweats that Heechul left. When his jeans was off Jongwoon made a move to stradle his unsuspecting boyfriend's lap. He slowly sat down on Kyuhyun's lap and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck. Jongwoon leaned his forehead on Kyuhyun's throat and closed his eyes. Kyuhyun instantly returned the embrace and wrap his arms around Jongwoon's waist. They stayed like that for a few minutes. 

==/==

Heechul decided that they should cook something warm for Jongwoon but given his cooking skills he knew that he won't be accomplishing something edible and so he went to ask Kyuhyun if he can prepare something. When he opened the door to his guest room he found Jongwoon straddling Kyuhyun. 

"What are you guys doing? Kyuhyun, get off the bed! Jongwoon, put on some pants! Now!." Heechul ordered the two.

Kyuhyun only laughed while Jongwoon went under the covers to hide while saying "we're not doing anything hyung". 

"I thought you have a fever. Come on Kyuhyun, help me prepare something." 

"I'll be right there, hyung." 

Heechul glared at Kyuhyun as if warning him to leave Jongwoon alone before finally walking away. He left the door wide open. 

Kyuhyun lifted the comforter and found his boyfriend's cheek bright red. He's not sure if Jongwoon's just embarrassed or if it is due to his fever. Kyuhyun cupped Jongwoon's cheeks again and placed a kiss on his lips twice before asking him to go change his clothes. 

Jongwoon nodded and while Kyuhyun helped him to sit up. He kissed Jongwoon one more time before he went to join Heechul in the kitchen.