Lights Out

Lights Out
 

 

It was the usual Saturday movie night at the dorms. An action filled super hero movie was on and the snacks are almost gone now that the film was already past half-way. Donghae was sitting on the floor fully immersed with the explosive scenes going on while Eunhyuk was finishing up the potato chips. Ryeowook was sitting on his usual spot at the couch whit his feet up. Kyuhyun was nowhere interested with the movie now that his boyfriend was cuddling up to him. It was already a few months since they started their relationship but because Jongwoon was always shy about showing affection, Kyuhyun was always frustrated at how little they progress on the physical aspect of their relationship.

 

Kyuhyun understood the worries Jongwoon has but sometimes he just wants to drag Jongwoon and kiss him senseless just because he felt so deprived.

 

Kyuhyun moved a little to accommodate the little shifts in position of Jongwoon. He wrapped his arm around Jongwoon's shoulders and hugs him closer to his chest so that Jongwoon can lean on him while watching the last few minutes of the movie. Kyuhyun is now totally ignoring the TV and now watching Jongwoon rub his left eye a bit before focusing on the TV once more.

 

The room was dark except for the light from the screen. Kyuhyun steals a quick kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. He waits for Jongwoon's reaction and a few seconds have passed and Jongwoon just snuggle a bit closer to him. Kyuhyun smiled a bit at this. His boyfriend is just so cute. This is the reason why Leeteuk and Heechul are so damn protective of him.

 

He continued trailing soft kisses on Jongwoon's hair until he decided he really wanted more. A little braver, Kyuhyun tilted Jongwoon's head up until their eyes meet. Jongwoon smiled at him and Kyuhyun knew that his restraint is already breaking.

 

Kyuhyun leaned a little further to close the distance between their lips. The touch was soft and light at first but when Jongwoon's hand reached his left cheek, Kyuhyun totally forgot that their friends was with them in the room  and he began to deepen the kiss.

 

Ryeowook noticed that the couple on his right was shuffling a bit and he looked to check on them. He was used to them holding hands in his presence but this was too much for him. It looked like Kyuhyun was suffocating Jongwoon with the way he kisses. He diverted his attention right away.

 

When Kyuhyun pulled away from Jongwoon's lips, he noticed that his boyfriend was red all over his face. He leaned in for another short kiss before Jongwoon hides his face resuming his earlier position.

 

The ending credits are now rolling when Eunhyuk stood up to turn on the lights. "Is Jongwoon sleeping?" 

 

Jongwoon moved his head away from Kyuhyun's chest and answered Eunhyuk's question. After that, he stood up quickly and run to his room leaving his boyfriend and the rest of his friends at the living room.

 

Ryeowook teased "what were you doing with Jongwoon when the lights were out Kyuhyunie?"

 

"Shut up!" And Kyuhyun moved to follow Jongwoon to his room.

 

 

Jongwoon was already in bed when Kyuhyun joined him. Kyuhyun occupied the right side of the bed and Jongwoon moved to snuggle. Kyuhyun automatically placed his arms around Jongwoon and hug him tightly.

 

Kyuhyun rolled over that effectively trapped Jongwoon underneath him. He tilted Jongwoon's head a little to look in to his eyes. He knew he was lucky to have him. It took him years of chasing so he knew that any progress to their physical relationship would also take some time. Jongwoon was the shy type after all. But right now, the feel of his body beneath his, the coy smile and his little fingers pulling Kyuhyun a little, the restraint he's been practicing is slipping out of his mind.

 

"I love you, baby." Kyuhyun said while looking at Jongwoon's eyes.

 

Kyuhyun kissed the corner of his mouth before capturing his lips in to another deep kiss.

 

Kyuhyun knew that he had to stop himself before he gave in to the desires of his heart and body. Any more of these passionate kisses and he might start ripping Jongwoon's shirt from his body and finally make love to him like he's been dreaming forever.

 

Jongwoon lifted his arms and placed it around Kyuhyun's neck. Kyuhyun's kisses now moved from his mouth down to his throat and neck. He continued to kiss, and the area just below Jongwoon's ear. When he returned to Jongwoon's lips, the area he's been kissing earlier is now littered with love bites.

 

When they pulled apart again, Jongwoon moaned a little and Kyuhyun knew that this was the last straw. He can't go back now.

 

Kyuhyun reached for Jongwoon's white shirt and lifted it to discard it. He reached down to kiss Jongwoon again. He caressed Jongwoon's body like how he imagined their first time would be while raining kisses anywhere his lips were reaching.

 

When all of their clothes were removed, Kyuhyun once again searched for Jongwoon's eyes to check if he's resisting. Jongwoon's face was flushed and his neck is now red all over from his bites from earlier. And when Jongwoon pulled his face down to his for another kiss, he realized that Jongwoon wanted this as well.

 

==

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun was the first to wake up. He found Jongwoon still sleeping next to him cutely bundled up in the blanket. He reached to pull Jongwoon closer. Kyuhyun's hands wormed its way under the blanket to realize that Jongwoon only managed to slip his shirt on last night when he went to the rest room some time before the sun was up. His legs are still bare.

 

Kyuhyun's smile widens and he shook his head a little. His boyfriend is innocently cute and y at the same time. Kyuhyun will have to double his restraint to be able to not jump him all the time.

 

He shook his head again and kissed his boyfriend awake,