Baby.

Friends

"Why do I have to share a room with Jiyong hyung? He hates me."

"That's basically why, you two need to be friends."

"I want to be friends with him but he hates me. What if he strangle me in my sleep? Youngbae hyung, please...I don't wanna share rooms with him. Why can't I have my own room? Seunghyun hyung has his own room, why can't I?"

"Well, Seunghyun hyung is the oldest and he's sharing with manager hyung...Daesung and I are already sharing a room..."

"But...I'm scared..."

"Give it some time. Jiyong is not as bad as you think he is. You two will get along pretty well, just give it time. Okay?"


-----Three months later-----

"I can never understand how it's so easy to find love in dramas and not in real life..."

"What are you watching?"

"Huh? Uh..."

"I said, what are you watching? And why are you talking to yourself? Are you drunk?"

"Uh...Hyung..."

"Nevermind, is it okay if I watch with you?"

"Uh...sure, hyung."


-----Seungri running towards the door-----

"Hyung, it's me. Open up!"

"Aish! I told you not to be late. Where have you been? You almost missed it."

"I was told to clean the practice room today, have you forgot? I woke up late cause you won't stop talking to me about Queen SeonDeok last night..."

"Forget it. Get the snacks and turn the tv on."

 

-----Jiyong tapping his pen on the table-----

-----Seungri lying on the bed-----

"Hyung, can you tone it down a bit? I can't hardly breathe..."

"How many times do I have to tell you, You can lie on the bed all you want and watch me like some lovesick puppy...just don't say a single word while I'm writing..."

"I'm sorry...but you've been smoking so much lately and..."

"And I shouldn't be smoking, is that what you wanna say?"

"Hyung, smoking is bad for your health..."

"Seungri, I don't care. I'll smoke whenever I want to."

"I'm just worried about your health and..."

"And?"

"And...mine as well."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Hyung, eversince you started smoking more than one stick every night...I've been having a hard time breathing and..."

"So...are you telling me it's my fault that you're such a fragile baby? You can always sleep outside, Seungri. Or better yet...sleep with Youngbae and Daesung...or be sandwiched in between Seunghyun hyung and manager hyung. I don't care...Just, don't tell me what to do."


-----Seungri coughing-----

"Seungri, are you okay?"

"I...I'm okay, hyung..."

"I think Jiyong needs to stop smoking inside your room..."

"Hyung, it's not Jiyong hyung's fault. He always tells me to go out whenever he'll smoke but I always insist on staying..."

"Cause you love watching him..."

"Hyung?"

"Seungri, it's okay. We all know how much you idolize Jiyong."

"Oh, yeah..."


-----Jiyong stopped writing-----

"Seungri? Seungri-ya, are you awake?"

-----silence-----

"Seungri?"

-----Jiyong went to sit on the bed-----

-----Jiyong started Seungri's hair-----

"Seungri-ya, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean to you. I..."

-----Seungri moves-----

-----Jiyong stood up-----

-----Seungri opened his eyes and look up to Jiyong-----

"Hyung, are you done writing? I'm sorry, I fell asleep..."

-----Seungri sat up-----

"Uh...Yeah, do you wanna hear it?"


-----door opens-----

"Seungri! Where are you?! You little prick! Who told you to skip practice today? Who do you think you are?!"

-----Seungri coughing-----

-----Jiyong finds Seungri on the bed-----

"Who told you, you can just stood us up like that? Doesn't mean you have your own solo stage, you can just ignore the group's practice..."

-----Seungri coughing-----

-----Jiyong went closer and examine Seungri-----

"Why didn't you tell me, you're sick? Why didn't you call me? I should've bought you medicine!"

-----Seungri coughing-----

"You need to go to the hospital. Get yourself up!"

-----Seungri coughing-----

"Hyung, I'm okay..."

"You're absolutely not. Get up!"

"Hyung, I can't..."

"What do you mean you can't? Get yourself up!"

"Hyung, I can't. I'm too weak to move. I already went to the doctor and I was given medicine and all I need is rest and..."

"Why didn't you tell me? Where's your medicine? Have you took it already?"

"And...the doctor said, I should stay away from smokers..."

"Your doctor sure has the nerve to tell you that..."

"But he's right. I told you, smoking is bad for..."

"Bad for my health but look who's sick now..."

"Hyung, it's okay. I'll be well soon. I'm a strong baby, remember?"

"Baby? Who told you, you're a baby?"

"You did. You wrote me a song, remember?"

"I didn't write that song just so you could kill yourself for the number one spot."

 

-----Jiyong lying on bed-----

"Hyung!"

"Aish! Why do you always shout whenever you say my name, it's really a mystery to me...Can't you see? I'm trying to get some sleep!"

"I'm sorry, hyung. I was just..."

"What?!"

"I was just gonna tell you that, manager hyung told me that we have a two days off and I was just wondering if..."

"I'm not interested in going anywhere."

"But hyung, you promised me..."

"Why did I even bother? Fine, go get your stuff."

"Yes! We're going to the beaaach!!!"

 

-----Jiyong and Seungri both lying on the bed-----

"Hyung..."

-----silence-----

"Hyung..."

-----Seungri switched to his left side to face Jiyong who happened to be staring at him all along-----

"Oh, I thought you were already asleep."

"Seungri-ya, you're cute."

"Hyung, are you drunk?"

-----Jiyong grabbed Seungri's face and started kissing him-----


"So, we heard that all the members are living together. How does it feel to live with each other?"

"Youngbae hyung and I share the same room. Top hyung shares room with our manager and..."

"And...Seungri and I share the same room."

"Oh, so...the leader and the maknae share rooms. Is everything okay? You two are getting along just fine?"

"Yeah, we are. Seungri is the greatest roommate. He doesn't snore and he doesn't move too much...he's like a baby."

"Strong baby!"

"Crack! Crack! Crack!"


                    -----THE END-----


P.S. 
As soon as you're done reading, make sure to listen to Strong Baby cause #FEELS and #FBF or #TBT depends on your timezone :)
THANKS!!!