Mornings

Seventeen Drabbles

“Babe…wake up….c’mon, rise and shine!” A soft voice floated through Jihoon’s unconscious, prompting him to groan and roll over in an attempt to fall back into dreamland.

“Go awayyyyy….” He moaned. Clutching the blankets to his chest, he curled into a little ball facing away from his boyfriend who was trying his hardest to get him up on time.

“Pleaseeee???? I have coffee,” Seungcheol whined, shaking the lump that was his boyfriend gently. “and fooooodddd….Jihoonie, please?”

“Don’t call me that,” Jihoon smacked his boyfriend upside the head as he sat up, grabbed the coffee, and got out of bed, pulling the fluffy white comforter off the bed with him. He walked into the bathroom, blanket trailing behind him like a bizzare overly long cape. Seungcheol couldn’t help that chuckles that escaped him as Jihoon tried to shut the door, only to have it get caught on the comforter.

“Shut up Seungcheol.” Jihoon muttered as he succeeded in slamming the door shut. A few minutes later, the shower was running and Seungcheol was trying to make their bed. He collapsed on top of the smooth sheets and sighed.

He’d never in a million years thought that this is where he’d be at 25, living in domestic somewhat-bliss with his adorable fiancee and their two cats who shed way too much hair for two cats. A small weight shifted the mattress as Jihoon climbed back into back, pink hair still wet from his shower.  The older pulled his fiancee into a bear hug, the younger yelping in surprise.

“Don’t do that you big idiot!”

“But I lurrveee youuuu babe,” A cheesy grin spread its way across Seungcheol’s face.

“Are you drunk right now?”

“Drunk on you,”

“Aish, I can’t believe I said yes to you.”

A kiss ended the argument and despite Seungcheol’s original intentions to get up and have a productive day, the pair cuddled together and quickly fell back to sleep.