Chapter 1 - Zelo

B.A.P One Shots

“i just got turned into an incubus or a succubus and i’m like the least smooth and most self-conscious person on the planet so i’m literally starving because i don’t know how to seduce people” AU. BONUS POINTS IF THEY ARE A .

 

“So… Do you like cats?” You asked, awkwardly leaning against the bar while sporting a strained smile.

“I’m sorry? I can’t hear you.” The wary man half-screamed as he slowly tried to inch away from the hand you put out towards him.

“You know, fat cats with their pudgy faces and little rolls of fat everywhere. So cute, like, I can just eat one up and…. Oh jeez, I’m not doing this right.” You sighed as the man sent you and your hand weird looks. He gave you an uneasy smile before walking away. Fast.

The music blared around the club, bodies moving at erratic paces on the dance floor.

You look around for seemingly desperate men, hoping one would stray away from his pack and into your arms, or at least fingers.

Being a succubus wasn’t easy, especially if the powers manifested later in life. You lived a relatively normal but sheltered life. You never went out with friends but rather stayed home and watched movies or read books. On the rare occasion you did leave the safety of your home, you stood around awkwardly while your friends found comfort in the opposite for the night.

To say you were awkward was a total understatement.

You didn’t even know how to approach men like a normal person. Most times, your friends brought a group of men in hopes that one of the guys would talk to you but your tense, contorted smiles and talks of Harry Potter and your slight obsession with cats always scared them away.

Your friends all said you were hopeless. You didn’t mind. I mean, who needs boys when you have whole worlds contained inside of countless books?

Obviously the universe decided that your powers would emerge on your 21st birthday and slowly but surely, you were never satisfied with anything.

Food became bland, books were bleak, music all sounded the same, and suddenly men looked like the most appetizing meal on the planet.

How can you go from being oblivious to men to them suddenly being mouthwatering and enticing? Especially if you couldn’t even speak to one like a normal person?

And now, you had to find a way to seduce one.

In all honesty, all you had to do is touch one with seductive intent and your powers would take over from there. Just one touch and they would be at your mercy but how does one touch them? You’ve never liked touching people in general and now your survival is based on touch.

Alright. The next guy you targeted, you would touch them first before opening your mouth. That would eliminate your rambling and self-consciousness. Hopefully.

Your eyes scan the dance floor and stray men littered around the bar before finally zeroing in on one.

He was tall with medium brown hair with slight curls on his bangs. He had an easygoing smile one dimple on his right cheek. He wore a black face mask with a skeleton imprint, jean shirt, black jeans and yellow timberlands.

God, was he cute.

“You can do this. Just go there, smile and poke him. Or something.” Giving yourself a pep talk, you make your way over to his side of the bar.

You almost get there until another woman approached him, a charming smile present on her face. You quickly face the bar, hitting your hip to the side by accident. A slight dent appeared on the bar in the shape of your hip. You grimace but look away and watch the tall boy with the corner of your eye.

He was smiling, that goddamn ing cute dimple, and leaned closer to the female. She was giggling adorably, even you could see that from where you stood.

“Stupid. Idiot. Doofus.” You mutter to yourself while signaling to the bartender for another rum and coke.

“Bourbon. Neat.” A soft-spoken voice called out next to you. Mindlessly, you turn to see the recipient only to be faced with the handsome man from the other side of the bar. You quickly turn back, not catching the slight smile on his face as his eyes peered in your direction.

You both receive your drinks at the same time and you grasp your drink tightly in your hands, but making sure not to apply too much pressure less you crush the glass and shards go flying all over the place. The last thing you needed was people staring at you right now.

Taking a sip, you studiously avoid looking at his direction while aware of how close he was to you before choking slightly at the strong drink. This wasn’t your rum and coke, this was straight alcohol.

You looked towards the bartender in bewilderment but heard someone clear their throat next to you.

Taking a deep breath, you look over to the amused male next to you who was taking a sip of his, technically your, drink.

“I think our drinks were switched.” He comments, tilting his head to the side in a playful manner. You swallow the invisible lump in your throat but your mouth was dry. You could feel the hot, encompassing brand pressing on your throat as your hunger intensified. It was only slightly weakened because of the sheer amount of embarrassment and nervous jitters flittering around your chest and stomach.

“Uh, no oh. I-I mean way. , I mean oh , no way.” You stutter out and push the drink in your hands towards the male who only laughed goodheartedly. As he held out his hand for you to take the drink, a million thoughts blew through your mind.

This is the perfect opportunity to just touch him. It would be natural, he offered his hand out first. But my hands are so sweaty right now. And he’ll run away because it’s so gross. What if my armpit sweat is showing too? , I knew I should’ve worn black the black dress instead of the grey one. Wait, he’s still looking at me. Do I have something in my teeth? Oh, he’s waiting for me to take the drink. Should I do it? Should I not? But he’s so cute. But I need to feed. I haven’t fed since my powers came. I’m going to die in a few days if today is unsuccessful too. But I don’t want to force him. Maybe I should just die in a hole. Just cease to exist on the face of this planet. At least no one would touch my sweaty hands again. Universe, you just had to screw me over. You . , okay don’t touch him but take the drink.

As this train of thought zoomed through, it forced your hands to awkwardly grasp the top of the drink with your thumb and middle finger while your other hand put the tips of your fingers against the bottom which caused your arms to make a weird circle shape. Your blush deepened but you successfully maneuvered the drink away from his large hands.

“I’m Zelo.” He introduced himself with a smile and extended his hand for a handshake. You eye the hand warily and contemplate how to answer.

“Pleasure. You look-… have big… hands?” You babble out and out your arm, which was thankfully covered by your dress, into his hands so you didn’t directly touch his skin. He gawked at your arm in his hand for a second before shaking it.

“Well, that’s a first.” He remarked and took a sip of his drink. You follow his actions but instead of a sip, you downed the whole drink before calling for another one and downing that one too. “Whoa there, don’t want you to crawl out of here smashed.” Zelo joked, while still nursing his bourbon.

“I want to crawl out of here smashed out of my mind and die in a hole.” You grumble to yourself and self-consciously fold your hands together in front of you.

“I’m sorry I didn’t catch that, what did you say?”

“Nothing, I- watch out!” You shriek and pull him away from the obviously drunk man barreling his way towards the bar, a flustered woman following on his tail. You watch said man flop over the bar as drool and pieces of vomit exude from his mouth as the woman tried to lift him off the bar towards the bathroom which was completely unsuccessful. Frowning, you turn your attention towards Zelo to see if he was alright only to be faced with a mischievous yet somewhat dazed smile on his face. You look to him in confusion before your eyes trail down to where your hand met his hand.

“Oh .”

“Did you know, your eyes are a beautiful red? Not scarlet red but a blood red.” Zelo said dreamily, his arms slowly encircling you.

“Oh . Oh . Oh . Oh .” You repeat as your eyes frantically look around you for an escape route. His arm glided over your shoulders towards your waist and you squeak from the close proximity between his body and yours.

“What do you say, want to get out of here?” He purred into your ear causing you to shy away from his lips which trailed from your ears down your jawline.

“And do what? I don’t even know what the next step to this is.” You whine in distress. Maybe you could calm him down. Yeah, just need to touch him again and calm him, maybe hit him so he could think straight and…

“My place is nearby.” Zelo hummed as his hand made its way towards your before firmly gripping it the same time you put your hand to his cheek.

I need to calm him down and- Oh. That feels very nice.

You could feel level of ual attraction spike the second you touched him which only worsened the situation at hand.

“H-hold on, we need to think this through. And you need to get your off my hand. I mean hand of my a-.” You stammer out and try to maneuver out of his grip which was impossible given his arms felt like steel under his shirt. A pool of warmth ran straight down to the pit of your belly, a totally new and strange sensation. He removed his hand from your backside and instead firmly wrapped it around your waist as his other hand cupped your cheek. You could see his eyes dilate as he stared straight into your blood red ones (blood red because you were so ing hungry) before closing in, his eyes landing on your lips.

“I’m pretty sure this is a bad idea…” You mutter before finally his lips touched yours. You stood as still as a rock, unsure of what it is that you had to do. You were aware of your arms that laid limply at your side. You’re pretty sure you’re supposed to do something with them, maybe put them on his arms? As you attempted that move, you were aware of how soft his lips were compared to yours which were chapped from chewing on them in anxiety a few seconds before.

The pressure built on his side and you tried to apply some type of pressure as well, hopefully that clue you in to what you had to do next. His lips parted yours as his tongue entered your mouth. A warmth spread through your body as the burning thirst slightly dissipated. Reveling in the soothing sensation, your hands firmly grip Zelo’s arms as your lips moved fervently against his. You could feel his energy transfer to you with every of his tongue and it felt so goddamn good.

Vaguely registering a groan from deep in his throat, you force yourself to separate form him and basked in his appearance.

His lips were bruised and swollen and hair mused from the hand located near the back of his neck. You don’t even know when that got there.

“You have a strong grip.” He growled before kissing the length of your neck. You winced, forgetting the supernatural strength that accompanied becoming a succubus. That would definitely bruise tomorrow which, for some reason, made that pool in your belly even warmer.

“Sorry.” You mumble against his chest. His broad, warm, muscular chest.

You knew this wasn’t right. It wasn’t his choice, you forced him to feel this way with your powers.

“Come on. Let’s get out of here.” Zelo grasped your hand and led you outside the club into the brisk night.

Pulling you to the nearest alley way, Zelo’s lips found yours once more and the transfer of energy had visible effects on you. Your hair and eyelashes became fuller and longer, a sleek mocha color instead of your mousy brown and eyes turned amber as the red bled away. Your hearing and vision sharpened, allowing you to physically see the energy around you two and Zelo’s energy being depleted at an accelerated rate and yours growing,

Alarmed at the rate of depletion, you push him far away enough that he stumbled five feet away from you.

“Look, this isn’t you. Stay there.” You confessed and walk towards him, extending your palm until it touched his face.

The previous dazed look disappeared, a confused expression now encompassing his features.

“Wha… How’d I get out here?” Zelo questioned while rubbing the back of his neck.

Debating if you should tell him or not, you falter and start to chew on your lips once more.

He deserves to know the truth.

“I’m a succubus,” Zelo’s eyes widened, still a bit confused, but let you continue, “and I feed on ual energy. I just got these powers so I didn’t really know what to do. I’ve never even kissed a guy before like that until you. My first kiss was slimy and weird. I don’t even know if I was satisfactory in this kiss… Probably not. That’s beside the point. Anyways, so I was going to try it with you but I couldn’t, you know, because… Irrelevant. Anyways, so I pulled you away from that guy that ran towards the bar because he looked like he was going to hurl and I forgot to stop the manipulation thingy and then we kissed, or you kissed me if we’re being technical, and then we came out here and yeah.” Your voice faltered towards the end of your monologue because Zelo’s expression was completely unreadable.

The two of you just stared at one another, neither willing to break eye contact first. At least the energy surrounding him didn’t turn dark so you could safely assume he wasn’t murderous.

You cross, then uncross your arms, shifting your weight from one leg to the other. Continuing to fuss, you straighten the wrinkles in your dress and comb your hair with your fingers. Zelo continued to stare.

“We can pretend this never happened. I’ll just go to my hole now and di-“

“Why couldn’t you do it?” He finally asked.

“You know… I-… Y-you… You’re at… attractive? Handsome?”

“That’s all?”

‘Well no. I mean you seem like a really nice guy. And-and I saw you with that other girl and she was really pretty and it seemed selfish of me to rob you of your chance to find someone. I don’t know, I like you...r face? I mean smile. Not that your face isn’t nice. It is. It really is. Beside the point, I don’t know. You-”

“You’re rambling.’ Zelo interjected, a slight smile on his face.

“Are you mad at me?” You mumble, unable to meet his eyes.

“No. And that girl’s a friend. She doesn’t swing my way. If you know what I mean. Besides, I like you.”

“You what? Huh? How do you even say that so easily? I don’t understand.” You sputter out in obvious bafflement. Zelo simply shrugged his shoulders.

“I was on my way to talk to you anyways before you touched me. Although you look kinda different. I guess that’s thanks to me.” He confessed with a shy smile.

“… Really?”

“Yes really. And I’m sure your kissing is satisfactory.” Your face heats up and you’re pretty sure it’s red.

“You don’t even know that.” You protest. He made a move towards you and you step back.

“Well, we can only find out if we practice.” You choke at his boldness but continue to step away from his as he advanced.

Finally you hit a wall and he gets closer and closer until his arms are back on your waist and a hand hovered over your cheek.

“Will I forget my memory again if I touch you?” He whispered, his eyes alternating their attention between your eyes and lips.

“I don’t know. I’ve never tried it.” You focus on the heat flowing from your heart down to your fingertips, a playful essence, and consciously tried to stop it. The heat left your fingertips, leaving behind just your natural warmth. Giving a slight nod, his fingers lightly your cheek and he gave a triumphant smile.

“Guess we’ll find out how well you do.” Zelo smirked, closing in once more.

“I’m pretty sure this is a bad idea.” You reiterate but allow him to kiss you again.

Unlike the first time, which was all pressure and urgency, this kiss was gentle and tender. His lips moved almost lazily against yours and the pressure was still there but not as demanding as before. It was almost as if he was waiting for you to respond, which you did.

Making sure not to release the hold you had on the heat inside you, you grasp his shirt with one hand and fisted his hair in the other. You apply more pressure and this time open your lips to him first, allowing your tongue to explore his mouth. You weren’t sure if you were doing the French kiss thing right but you just prayed to the gods that you weren’t ing up.

Zelo broke away first, taking a deep breath and leaning his forehead against yours.

“How was I?” You inquire, a blush creeping down to your chest.

“More than satisfactory. 6 out of 10.” He replied with a sly smile.

“6?!” Mortified, you attempt to squirm out of his arms but Zelo tightened his hold on you and laughed.

“Practice makes perfect. I see room for improvement in your near future.” He answered and pecked your lips once more. “How do you feed anyways?” He questioned, twirling a strand of your hair around his fingers.

“I’ve read through ual energy or ual frustration. Not too sure about the second but the first I can confirm.” You responded with a bashful smile.

“Guess we’ll be visiting a lot of monasteries.”

Laughter pealed from your lips and you nodded to the man.

“I’m not too sure how my powers work exactly but I’ll work on the forgetting thing. And the manipulating thing too.” You express in earnest, looking into his eyes.

“I’m guessing you can see energy or something. That’s why you stopped me before, right?” You nodded. “Then how much energy do I have?” Zelo’s demeanor changed slightly, his teeth lightly biting at your neck and hands openly roaming around your body.

“U-um… L-little more than-n h-half.” You pant out quickly as a throbbing sensation at your core pulsed stronger the longer his tongue lavished that sweet spot between your neck and shoulder.

“And you’ve turned off the energy thing?”

“Ye-.. … yes. I think.” You rasp out, the burning in your throat completely gone and in its place a burn very low in your belly.

Zelo stopped his ministrations on your neck and hooked an arm behind your knees and the other around your waist. Squeaking in surprise, your hands encircle his neck in fear of falling down.

“Then we’re going to my place right now.” He purred suggestively and started to jog.

“I can walk! I’m heavy put me down!” You exclaim and try to wiggle out of his grip. Damn, he must be supernatural too because you couldn’t move in his arms even with your heightened strength.

“Good thing I work out. Besides, this way I can feel you up and get home faster.” Your mouth opens in shock as Zelo began to laugh and jog against towards his apartment.

You protest vehemently to no avail. Zelo responded to your protests by pinching your bottom.

You couldn’t help but laugh along with him. At least this’ll give him endurance the more he carries you. You’ve always wanted to try doing the thing against a wall.

At least now you weren’t starving.