More

NaNoNet | resources for writers + those participating in NaNoWriMo
「MORE」
001. The group chat is optional but recommended. Otherwise, you're still welcome to subscribe and apply, since we'll have a members page and post pep talks and stuff throughout the month. 002. In the chat, drama, fan wars, ship wars, etc are completely forbidden. If you don't have anything nice to say (mean and constructive are different) don't say it. Respect is one of the most important things in this chat. 003. Also, since this is a resource for everyone, please try to help and support others. 004. The chat is really the only thing we're going to be strict about, and hopefully we won't actually have to do anything, but we still will kick you out if you're acting out of line.
「EVENTS」
The most common event we're likely to have is called "word sprinting" (more commonly referred to as simply "sprinting"). We'll most likely run on MyWriteClub for this (but Twitter and even the chat work too) so it's good to have an account. Basically you just see how much you can write in a specific amount of time, or see how long it takes you to write a specific number of words (MyWriteClub uses the former). Word wars are similar, but it's usually in 10/15/20 minute sessions, and are competitive.
「ETC」
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus. Fusce mi pede, tempor id, cursus ac, ullamcorper nec, enim. Sed tortor. Curabitur molestie. Duis velit augue, condimentum at, ultrices a, luctus ut, orci. Donec pellentesque egestas eros. Integer cursus, augue in cursus faucibus, eros pede bibendum sem.