Welcome to Seoul

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Flight 304 to Japan is now boarding.”

They heard squeels and screams and saw a bunch of girls piling up near the entrance of Incheon Airport as soon as Rosie and Mia went down the escalator.

“I wonder what’s up.”

“Eye.. twitch.. Too.. many.. people.” Rosie muttered.

“Me too. Let’s get out of here. I think our ride’s outside.”

--

On the other side of the road. There was a black van parked while bunch of girls are waiting outside. In Korea, black vehicular vans are known to be celebrity cars. As soon as it opened the fan girls didn’t stop screaming and paparazzi’s are everywhere flashing their cameras right at the idols who just got out the van.

“Hyung, you forgot your clutch.” The tall guy said as he followed the guy with a facemask, sunglasses, and a snapback. Typical korean celebrity fashion.

“Ah, thanks.” He turned around and got the clutch and walked past the screaming fans.

He took a glance at the other side of the road momentarily and got a glimpse of two girls on the other side of the road getting in the van.

“Jackson, ppali! We’ll be late!” Their manager brought him back from his trance and he sped up his pace.

--

“You know, coming from a tropical country? The weather here is perfection.” Mia said as they got themselves comfortable inside their van.

“Amen. I’m loving the cool breeze and sunlight!”

“Right?”

“So where are we off to?”

“Ah, we’ll drop by Ceci headquarters first to greet the editor-in-chief and they will give us the housing details as well.”

--

A few minutes later.

The Ceci headquarters is huge. White walls everywhere, counters of desk space spread like wild fire. Rack of clothes being rolled in, stilettos popping off the wooden floor. They were assisted to a bright office with huge windows and exposed brick walls.

“Mia! Nice to finally meet you!” A woman with a fashionable all white outfit stood up from her desk and greeted them.

“Nice to finally meet you too!” They greeted each other with a hug.

“ You arrived safely?” She said after they broke the hug.

“Yes, the flight is amazing.”

“How are you feeling about Seoul so far?”

“Me and Rosie is loving your weather here!”

“Ah! You visit korea at the right season. “

“We sure did! This is Rosie by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter