WORK-cation

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rosie Rosie Rosie Rosie!!!” Mia promptly said through the phone.

“Calm down! I’m right here!” The other line said.

“Where are you right now??”

“At bed, chilling. Living the freelance life. Why? Do you have better plans for me.” The other line said rambled nonchalantly.

“ yeah. Get your off of the bed and meet me at the usual café house at 2pm.”

“Gotcha.”

--

Mia couldn’t contain her good news. She ordered sandwhiches and Rosie’s favorite tea as soon as Rosie arrived.

“Alright. Here goes. This major major thing happened to me last week. And I had to prepare it before I tell you this.” She announced as Rosie sat down infront of her fixing her bag on the seat beside her.  

“Okay..” Rosie drawled with curiosity.  

“ I got my first international gig.” She blurted.

Rosie jaw dropped and started squeeling.

“Aaaah!!! Oh my god, Mia!! I’m happy for you!!”

“And you will be for yourself too! Just wait for it.” Mia followed up.

“Confused. But okay, go on.”

“Okay. So remember our talks before that I always wished to shoot for Ceci, High Cut, or Elle Korea?”

“Ofcourse. You won’t stop talking about it. That’s basically your inspiration and aesthetic, right?”

“Yes. So I just got an email directly from the editor-in-chief of Ceci Korea and they want me to shoot an editorial for them! Along with two more campaign shoots!!” She revealed.

“Oh my god, Mia!!!”

“I know right?! Okay, this is where you came in. I emailed Ceci and asked if what’s the general concept or idea of the shoots. The editorial and 1 campaign shoot is fashion. And 1 is a product shoot fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter