—  plotlines。

   firehouse 51  —  we're not a team, we're a family。 apply now
「AUTHOR NOTE」
Finally, the plotlines are out! wow. anyway, follow the plotlines when applying, thank you!
「LIEUTENANT 1」
As the leader of the truck squad, his cool and standoffish demeanor and no-nonsense attitude sometimes puts his crew off but he is respected by them and highly regarded by the Chief. He is extremely private about his personal life, preferring to wallow in his own problems rather than seek help from his colleagues, and sometimes comes across as distant and aloof. Despite this, he does care for his team and will not hesitate to defend them, even if it means standing up to his superiors and risking his own career. His reticence has caused him problems on a number of times, both professionally and personally, as his relationships with both his girlfriends all deteriorated due to the lack of communication.
+ ) male
+ ) born between 1985-1988
+ ) is currently married but will divorce soon
+ ) will date with paramedic / firefighter 1
+ ) is very good friends with lieutenant 2
+ ) his mother killed his abusing father
+ ) he hates his mother for what she did but will forgive her
+) has a sister who grew up distant after their father's death
 
「LIEUTENANT 2」
he is the  rescue squad leader who commands the unwavering loyalty of his crew. His charismatic personality makes him a popular figure with both his colleagues and the ladies. He tends to be casual with his men and can be seen at the squad table or in the lounge chatting or playing cards with the rest of the firehouse. Despite this, he tends to keep his private problems to himself and lets it simmer, which often worries his chief. In contrast to lieutenant 1, he is adept at reading people, especially his own colleagues, and his observation skills have come to the fore in several arson investigations.
+ ) male
+ ) born between 1985-1988
+ ) he is very good friends with lieutenant 1
+ ) he shares an apartment with paramedic 1
+ ) even though he's the flirty kind of guy, he's very loyal
+ ) he has a sister who never met but wants to
「PARAMEDIC/FIREFIGHTER 1」
This character has recently found herself in trouble for leaping before she looks on various calls, which leads to her being written up several times. She also pursues a flirtation with the emotionally unavailable Lieutenant, with whom she shares a very strong friendship.
+ ) female
+ ) born between 1986-1991
 
「PARAMEDIC/FIREFIGHTER 2」- TAKEN
Following in the footsteps of her father, this character hopes to one day join the Rescue Squad even though she is a cadet in the truck squad. Just weeks after arriving at the firehouse, she quickly finds herself caught in the middle of a spat between the firehouse's two Lieutenants, who fall in love with her.
+ ) female
+ ) born between 1993-1995
「PARAMEDIC 1」
as An experienced paramedic, this character was the designated ambulance driver and well-liked by the mostly male crew of 51. She and lieutenant 2 share an apartment as roommates and are best friends. this character is openly gay, often cracking self-deprecating jokes about it, and is entangled in a relationship with her ex-lover. She is fiercely loyal to her friends.
+ ) female
+ ) born between 1986-1991
+ ) shares an apartment with lieutenant 2 
 
「FIREFIGHTER 1」
free plotline
「FIREFIGHTER 2」
free plotline
 
「FIREFIGHTER 3」
Finished her cadet trainee before the arrival of paramedic/firefighter 2
+ ) female
+ ) born between 1990-1991
「CHIEF」
He is a scarred veteran of the fire department and served with the fathers of his current subordinates lieutenant 2 and firefighter/paramedic 2. Chief has unwavering dedication to the firefighters under him and has earned their loyalty and respect. He will go through great lengths to protect the integrity of the firehouse and his men, even if it means having to antagonize them by disciplining them.
+ ) male
+ ) born between 1960-1968