Chapter 5 :)

Take no chance!

Cheondung's POV

[at the car]

"wooh! it's so hard to have the taping but it's worth it" I said...

"aha! you like yuri-ssi? but what about sooyoung-ssi?" hyung asked...

"hyung!" i yelled at him...

"ok, sorry.. I will not compare the two" hyung said...

"hyung, I wanna eat pizza! please?" I begged...

"ok, since this is your first work" hyung smiled...

It has been a month since he last treat me a pizza, i'm so excited again... I'll eat the whole pizza!

[At the pizza hut]

"good morning sir" the counter said...

"good morning, I want a whole-meat cheesy pizza and go to large drinks for the three of us, please also give us a whole bunch of chicken and three slice of a black forest cake" I ordered...

Seungho hyung laughed and the driver hyung smirked... "Wae?" I asked... "are you that hungry?" hyung asked and I rolled my eyes...

"sir, please wait for your order, here's the number! thank you :)" the counter said...

"oh hyung, somehow... she is beautiful, look at her!" I said...

hyung's head turn around to see it and he gave an open-mouth expression

"I think you're gonna drip saliva, hyung" I joked...

"did you ask what's her name?" hyung asked...

"I think I just read it awhile ago, it is Han... Han sunhwa?" I whispered...

"Han sunhwa!" I shouted...

"yes sir?" sunhwa looked at us...

"aishe" hyung beatened me...

"Ting!" the bell ranged...

"sir, your order is already here!" sunhwa said...

"lemme' help you" seungho said...

"thank you sir" sunhwa thanked...

"no, don't call me sir, call me seungho" hyung said and I choked...

"loving you, is all I wanna do... lalalalalalala" I sanged...

"shh!" hyung looked at me...

"ah, sir! I'm han sunhwa.. nice to meet you sir seungho" sunhwa said...

"i'll get back to work!" sunhwa added...

"ok, fighting!" hyung cheered...

seungho hyung sitted down and eat

"feels like love is in the air, right hyung?" I joked...

"yeh!" he answered... "yah, don't joke me like that, do you wanna get a punch?" he added...

seungho hyung is overreactive

[After 10 minutes of eating]

"yah, are you finished?" hyung asked...

[my phone ring]

"yeoboseyo?"

"babe!" sooyoung yelled...

"oh? how are you now in america?" i asked...

"it's good and I really miss your voice that's why I called" sooyoung said...

"me too, hope you comeback soon! wooh, tomorrow is our monthsary, will you come home tomorrow?" i asked...

"no, babe.. I can't, you understand my situation, right? we'll celebrate our monthsary when I come back, ok?" sooyoung said...

"ok, babe.. I miss you, I love you" i said...

"ok, love you too babe, i need to hung up, we'll have press conference, bye" sooyoung said...

"ok, bye.. take care" i said...

"uhmm" she hunged up the phone...

"I thought you love yuri?" hyung asked...

"if she says that she loves me too then i'll break sooyoung up in the right way" i answered...

"hope she won't get crazy or get mad at you when you do that to her" hyung worried...

"hyung, she won't, because she's an artist and a normal girl, she will understand my feelings if she really love me" i said...

"ok, that's what you want, hyungs will be supporting you" hyung said...

"me too" driver hyung added...

we all laughed

"thanks!" i thanked...

seungho hyung raises his hands up, giving the waiter a signal of a bill, but suddenly he blushed a little, i l turned back and saw sunhwa approaching us, driver hyung choked at it and I smile

"here's the bill, sir" sunhwa said then hyung take it...

"here's my card, thank you" hyung said...

when sunhwa walked back to the counter, hyung admired her but suddenly she went in the personnel room and hyungs face suddenly became sad, then she comes out again and approaching us, hyung was fixing his hair and jacket.

"here, sir.. thank you! have a nice day!" sunhwa said...

"yeah, it was a nice day" hyung said...

"ok, let's go!" i said...

"aishe" hyung pissed then stand up...

"goodbye, sunhwa-ssi, have a nice day also" hyung said to her...

she smiled... "goodbye" she said...

we were at the outside of the restaurant

"yah, hyung... you feel in love?" i asked...

"yeah, I think!" hyung answered... "tss, c'mon let's go!" hyung continued...

love love love, seungho hyung fell in love with a girl, he's so cheesy when he admires his love but he's so rude when he doesn't see her, I guess he will always visit here at the pizza hut just to see her... but how about me? I don't wanna hurt sooyoung.. but I love yuri before her

End of Cheondung's POV

While I was doing this chapter, I listen to these songs :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0SbMPYXZY 

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWIkO1GGVo 

hope you listen to these songs while reading the chapter 5 :)

A/N: thanks again for your waits, comments and to my subscribers. :D happy reading.

I am lost...

I am vain...

I will never be the same...

without you...

PEACE OUT ! :D

Again, thanks for reading! :) Enjoy!