Chapter 4 :)

Take no chance!

Author's POV

[At the car]

"Yuri-ssi, few minutes more then we'll get in the KBS" manager said...

"Yeh" yuri answered... "Yoona, don't leave me there, ok?" yuri continued then yoona nodded...

[At the other side]

"cheondung-ah, hyung will be supporting you there" seungho said...

"thank you hyung!" cheondung said...

"cheondung, here we are in the KBS building" the driver said....

"ok, hyung... let's go down" cheondung invited...

(peep peep)

cheondung and seungho looked at the car who peeps then the two girls come down and met their gaze at each other

"goodmorning, yuri and yoona!" seungho and cheondung greeted....

"goodmorning!" yuri and yoona greeted back...

the four walked and get inside the building, when they got inside.. the main director talked to the two host and tell seungho and yoona to just sit down in the bench and wait for them there.

"you just need your confidence in the show, ok! the show must be a bit funny and I know that the two of you can do that so will you do it?" director asked...

"yeah!" they both said...

"our show must be good in ratings, ok? fighting!" director said...

"figthing!" they both said...

"seungho hyung, let's go!" cheondung said...

"yoona, let's go!" yuri said...

[at the taping]

"wooo!" the crowd cheered....

"yeh, welcome to the new show that can touch your heart" yuri said...

"Unexpectable Love!" cheondung said...

"since it is our first day, and we don't have any guest yet then atleast we can tell a little of our own love story, right? cheondung-ssi" yuri said...

"yeah, I will tell you a bit of it, one time.. In my high school times, I fell in love with a student who is innocent good looking, she is helpful in every people she see when she always walked/passed by the street, i always admire her! One day.. we became friends and until we got bestfriends until I convinced her to be my girlfriend, i was the happiest man on that day but after a few weeks, I visit her in her dorm and I said "babe, I passed" She hugged me and faced me with a little disappointment on her face, I asked her "Why? aren't you happy for me?" She answered me back "No, I'm happy for you, because you are going to reach your dream now!" she said but she let out a tear in her right eye, I wiped the tears and hugged her "If you don't want me to go, then i'll reject the offer" she shouted "No!" then she continued "go fly with your dreams" she hugged me, I only have a few days to stay with her and after that I will go to the practice room and start my career with the other members, we spent time with each other every hours, every minutes and every seconds, then after a few weeks, rain hyung called me and said that I need to go packed up now so I say my last goodbye to her and kissed her then after that, I was looking for her and someone said that she moved away, I gave up and thought that she didn't like me, that's what my story all about" cheondung said...

the crowd claps and chanted to have cheondung a little dance of their song "MO-NA-LI-JA", the music start and it is in the chorus part so cheondung starts to dance

"Seunho hyung is here to support the show and I want him to dance with me with our new song, mona lisa" Cheondung said...

"Wow!" Yuri said... "Ahhh!" the girls cheered at the two....

[After the dance]

cheondung bowed at the audience

"wow, he's so cool, right?" yuri asked the audience...

"ne!" audience replied....

"your story must be sad, it's ok... I hope you can see her someday" yuri said to him...

"i always see her" cheondung said...

then yuri looked at the cue card, nodding at him and continue to emcee the show

"ok, thank you for the dance, you made the audience happy" yuri said...

"yuri noona, please show us the dance of the boys" a kid shouted...

yuri gave a shocked face and cheondung smiled at it

"kwon yuri" cheondung cheered and the audience followed him...

yuri stood up and the crowd clapped

"yoona is here today to support also the show, maybe she can dance with me" yuri said...

yoona walked to the stage "everyone please clap at yoona" cheondung said... then everyone claaped and the music start

[after the dance]

"wow! please clap at them" cheondung said...

"wah! I think we need to wrap up the show" yuri said...

"ye, thank you for the audience and to the viewers who watch the first episode" cheondung cut...

"and this is the show that can touch your heart and unexpects to meet it's real destiny. This is...." yuri continued...

"Unexpectable Love, goodbye!" they bothy said...

[After the taping]

cheondung was embarrased and walk fast to go to the backstage

"cheondung-ah, you leave me there!" seungho exclaimed...

"sorry hyung, I am embarrased at her because... nevermind!" cheondung said....

"cheondung!" yuri shouted...

then cheondung stopped at walking and faced her

"ne?" cheondung asked...

"you are good at hosting! and your story too" yuri said at him....

"ah, thank you" cheondung said...

"ah, well.. we'll leave then because we need to have a rest! Bye!" yuri said then the two(yuri and yoona) bowed at them...

cheondung and seungho bowed back

End of Author's POV