Apat

The New Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright sunny day in New York and here I am in my home in Madison Square Park Tower having my morning breakfast while my manager is reading my schedule for the day.

 

" So you have a photoshoot at 1 but you have to be there by 11 to get your make-up done. After the photoshoot we have a meeting with Rihanna's production crew for the music video that you will be starring in. Right after we have to go and have a fitting for your outfits the would be used in your Balenciaga campaign. Well that is about it for today" James said while closing his purple notebook which I seriously find amusing. I have asked him why he don't use his phone or a tab for my schedules and all but he said that he wants to stay traditional and mind you he stated this while flipping his hair. Yes, I do have a sassy manager.

 

I then heard my phone rang and when I checked who it is then I already know that the news have reached to them.

 

"DEE! I heard that you are heading back to Korea. OMG! TELL ME I AM WRONG PLEASE!" Kendall shouted which made me move my phone away from my ears. Yes I am indeed close with Kendall ing Jenner and actually we are what the people would call the IT Girls. Together with us are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Cara Delevigne, Kylie Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, and Camilla Cabello. When we are all together expect a news breakout or such and also people would term us as #SQUADGOALS but seriously behind close doors we are just a bunch of dorks who have genuine love and care for each other and also we all just want to have fun.

 

I gave out a soft chuckle before responding to Kendall " Yes I am indeed going back to Korea but only for a short while. I promise I'll be back before you know it"

 

"Well atleast you made that one thing clear but Dee I have another thing that I am worried about -"

 

But before you she could finish what she is about to say I had to in

 

"K, no need to be worried about me. I have moved on and all. They don't have any effect on me now. I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter