2nd Stage

Mr. Wolf and Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you heard?”

“What? About the new kid? The girls were swooning like mad!”

“Yeah, some of them even sneaked into the school to find out who he was!”

“Is he that good looking? Do you know which class he is in?”

Rumours of the new kid were floating all around the school. Why? Well, mostly because of the number of girls who broke into the school trying to look for him. Don’t get me wrong, girls trying to break into the school is nothing out of the blue but, the number were just.. a bit… extreme today. I mean, look over there, there’s one trying to climb the tree to get into the compound and…

“Ow!”

Now, watch this wild species fall to the ground because these girls have absolutely no idea what they are doing… Seriously, aren’t they a bit too extreme? Even rats are smarter than this!

Yo Seob hurriedly stuffed his books in his locker before rushing to his classroom. He had spent the entire morning settling administrative stuffs with the faculty and dealing with the old ladies who wouldn’t stop freaking out over his cuteness.

“This school is so weird…” He sighed, lowering his head while walking forward only to fall to the ground as he bumped into someone, his papers scattering everywhere. “Ah… So-“

“Watch where you’re going! Aish!”

A vein popped in Yo Seob’s forehead. He was going to apologize but… “YAH!” He stood up and glared daggers at the person who was picking up his books. “It was an acciden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter