1st Stage

Mr. Wolf and Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoards of girls line outside the gates of CuEn High, patiently waiting. Waiting for what? You might ask. Well… Just wait and se-

“OPPA! SRANGHAE YO!”

“KYAAA! DOOJOONIE~”

“OPPA MARRY ME!”

…Well, that. CuEn High is one of the most well-known schools in the whole of Korea for the simple reason that the school has loads of good looking boys.

Loads and loads of boys with looks bordering godlike.

Understand why these girls are here now? This boys are basically idols in their own rights, worship by hoards of “commoners” which is why THIS scene plays out every morning. Tons of girls screaming and shouting as passer-by’s look on, whispering about how the mental institution probably doesn’t have enough space for this many people. We- Hey, why did the screams get louder. Argh, my ea- oh look it’s the 5 Princes of CuEn High, no wonder the screaming increased. Aish.

“Soccer~ Soccer~” The one hugging the soccer ball to death is Yoon Doo Joon, the star soccer player of the school. Otherwise known as the soccer idiot. Rumour has it the national soccer team has their eyes set on him for when he graduates from CuEn High. He is also commonly known as the leader of the 5 Princes!

“Mmm…”

“Hyung, you seriously can’t make me piggyback you to school every time…”

Said person being piggybacked is Jang Hyung Seung. This lazy is CONSTANTLY sleeping but for some reason, he is the smartest person in the school topping every s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter