Love is in the air

Love...Or Something Like That

For some unknown reason people were staring at the smiling wise president with wow, they knew that Choi Siwon was one of the god’s most flawless creatures but they haven’t seen him smile that bright, and that specific smile was making his face more handsome and lovely. Hyukjae saw Him and waved and Siwon just waved back but buries on the latte’s face hasn’t been unnoticed for the president, Siwon followed the latter to the judo class looking here and there to make sure they were alone.

“What have happened to you?” Siwon asked worried.

“Nothing important, I kind of switched off my cellphone yesterday during the punishment and Kanginhyung were trying to reach for me then I forgot to switch it on after seeing you and when I got home he punched me for making him worried.

“Are you ok now?” Siwon asked and Hyukjae nodded and smiled but the buries stretched and made him whine in pain.

“What are you doing here wise president? This is not your range, now off” Kang in the leader of the judo team shouted.

“Hyung you are being meanie” Hyukjae whined cutely.

“This guy is no fun he should get back to his cave” Kang in said.

“Yes I’m not funny. Not so funny to punch my supposed to friend in the cheek” He shouted getting back his charisma, then he pushed his glasses closer to his eyes and looked at Hyukjae “ sorry for entering your practice room, see you around” Siwon said and rushed out of the room. Hyukjae just looked at Kangin “I’ve told you that he is a nice guy why you are acting like a jerk?” Hyukjae shouted.

“Are you still that upset about the yesterday incident? I’m sorry “ Kangin said with his puppy eyes.

“I should go and apologies on your behalf “ Hyukjae rushed out to find the president, but he was nowhere to be found, when he turned he saw a familiar look with a glasses, it took him so much effort to remember this cute guy, he was Ryewook.

“Ryewookssi you’ve cut your hair wow it suites you” and the latter blushed.

“Haven’t you seen president?” Hyukjae asked.

“He went upstairs, he goes there often. Hyukjae thanked him and rushed to the rooftop, the guy was looking down at the school yard in his deep thoughts.

“Siwonssi I’m so sorry about what happened earlier.” Hyukjae said and Siwon turned. “you are my friend after all I can’t be mad at you” he smiled sadly.

“Then what is wrong?” Hyukjae asked.

“I’m an outsider Hyukjaessi, no one wants me except you ofcourse” Siwon stated.

“hahaha, damn are you really feeling that way? Ha haha“ Hyukjae laughed and cleared his imaginary mascara that was ruined because of the hard crying.

“They are afraid of you and most importantly jealous. Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? You are handsome and in the very woohoo good shape and you are tall and genius, that’s why they hate you, but you don’t have to be sad because of their stupidity.” Hyukjae said.

“and about Kanginhyung, he is like that to whoever gets near to me, he is one of the most over protective hyungs you can think of, that’s why he shouted at you and insulted you” Hyukjae continued.

“You think so?” Siwon asked hesitantly.

“I’m sure of it. Just take advantages of your popularity and made all of the jealous people More jealous” Hyukjae said.

“But how?”

“Just smile and be happy” Hyukjae smiled and winked.

Siwon Smiled and shrugged it off.

“No I’m serious, look! If they see your brighter and happier they will get to know that you are the god’s most wanted creature that they can’t get closer with because of their stupidity and that’s the time they will understand how wrong they were and they will start to see the true you.” Hyukjae said smiling.

“What if you weren’t right?” Siwon asked frowning and showing off his mischievous smile.

“Gosh look at those dimples, you are so cute big boy” Hyujae stated and laughed so hard making the latter blush.

“So I guess we’re cool, I’m going before Kanginhyung starts to search for me “ Hyukjae said.

“Why is he like that? Overprotective?” Siwon asked.

“Am… I don’t know it’s ok to tell you this but you are my friend now and I guess I can trust you on this...” but Hyukjae just cut off by Siwon’s scream “Is he your boyfriend?” Siwon said.

And Hyukjae closed his mouth and made a “are you insane” face and shook his head.

“I’m gay and he has a pretty girl friend for your information, that’s why he thinks every guy wants to take advantages of me, silly isn’t it? Who wants to go out with monkey?” Hyukjae said laughing.

Siwon just got confused “who is Monkey?” He asked.

“Me of course you idiot” Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

“What the hell? Who says that? He must be blind, just shut up, and your Hyung is so thoughtful for being protective over you” Siwon smiled. “You are an eye candy for sure” Siwon said not believing himself so he excused himself to catch his next period class and vanished in air making Hyukjae blush madly. “He can’t be serious”

 

 

Days passed and the school was full of whispers and rumors about the president who was smiling and saying his greetings to almost every one, Ryewook has decided to be like his chief, smiling and being all happy for nothing.

“What is wrong with the president?” Kang in asked with his wide eyes.

“I just gave him some suggestions, He is the most handsome guy in the world, my poor heart” Hyukjae stated.

“What the hell are you talking about? Are you perhaps… like him?” Kang in shouted the last part making all the students to look at them.

Hyukjae just widened his eyes and shook his head “would you mind calming down a little bit?” Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

“So you do like him” Kangin said with his eyes wide.

“No way, me and him together? Are you out of your mind? He is just a big head nothing much!”

“And you want him so bad” Kang in smiled, he knew his friend too well.

“And don’t mention it again hyung, he is my friend now, I don’t want him to get wrong thoughts.” Hyukjae said look a bit worried.

“Whatever you say my dear friend and be happy” Kangin smiled and left the latter for his class.

“Who wants to go out with me anyways” Hyukjae mumbles and sighed for himself and started his practicing.

***

“So what is your main Idea for the upcoming festival? “ Ryewook asked, he was waiting to write down it in the school’s Blog.

“I think we could do something before the festival to make the people feel good then they think for the festival themselves, we have 5 clubs in this school, Dancing club, Judo club, fashion club and science club. This year we need every boy in each club the gather around and put their Ideas” Siwon said.

“Are you out of your mind?” Ryewood screamed making all the people nearly deaf.

Siwon just looked at him, other members were waiting for his mind power to kill the screaming latter but nothing came. “It’s school’s last festival and for us the last festival at all, we must make it memorable for everyone so it’s not right for us to program it on our own.” Siwon said and people just looked around.

“Siwon ssi I guess it’s a good Idea. We should tell the leader of each Club, but I’m afraid to tell you we have some problems in dancing club.” Kibum said.

“What is wrong with it?” Siwon asked.

“The leader has quitted his position so the school is thinking of cutting it off.” Kibum said.

“Kim Heechul… I’ll go and talk to him myself, just inform the other leaders. People just nodded and rushed out.

***

The guys in Judo club were gathered around after Kibum informed them that they can come with an Idea for the festival an make it fun. Kangin was more than sure he would threw Korean wrestling for the festival, so many boys and girls were in love with this sport, they were talking about how they should ask for the competition and ask Ryewook to put it on the blog.

“Have you heard it yet?” Shindong said.

“What are you talking about?” Kangin asked.

“President has suggested being the one who talks to Kim Heechul “Shindong said joyfully.

“About what??” Hyukjae asked a bit worried.

“Taking back his position in dancing club, I guess they are back together, Donghae said that the Chinese boy has dumped him for some Chinese girl or something like that.” Shindong said.

Hyukjae got paler and excused himself for using the bathroom, when he got there he stood in front of one of mirrors and check his tears to roll down from his face, he sniffed and smiled, what was he thinking? Did he really think that he had a chance? Who was he competing with? Kim Heechul? He was the most handsome and pretty boy in world? He closed his eyes and for the last time he let the tears come down from his aching eyes. Every part of his body was aching.

Hyukjae was one of the most Kind and caring persons of all schools, he was like that with everyone, but everybody seemed to like him and care for him, but he wasn’t sure anymore. The only mysterious guy in school took his attention 2 years ago when he chosen for being the president of the student council.

Hyukjae didn’t dare too came near him because of the rumors. The only thing that took Hyukjae’s linking was that the guy wasn’t the type who puts his nose in others job, he had the best decisions for school, even he dares to get himself into the fight with the school master because of the clubs.

Long story short he was Hyukjae’s hero, Hyukjae admired him from distance, but when they pumped to each other last week and started to talk, Hyukjae could feel something in his heart wasn’t right.

Now the hero is back to his position with the other great guy, they were the best match who was he kidding?

“Hyukjae are you ok?”

Hyukjae startled, the voice was too familiar to be true, he looked at the guy through the mirror and widened his eyes.

“… what have happened to you?” Siwon came near him and turned him around. The latter just sniffed and shook his head.

“Tell me what is wrong? Have your hyung did something again?”Siwon asked frowning.

“No… I… I’m ok, let me go” Hyukjae said trying to set himself free.

“No way I let you go like this, I guess you are so use to ditching your classes so let’s go out and see what is wrong with this bright sunshine named Hyukjae, and with that he pushed his glasses to his nose and pulled the latter with himself.

***

They were on the rooftop, Hyukjae was having fun looking at his fingers and Siwon was so worried about the latter.

“Hyukjae , would you mind telling me why ?” Siwon asked for the 4th time. But the latter was ok looking at his fingers.

“Look at me damn it” Siwon screamed and Made Hyukjae to look at him in shock.

“What is wrong with you? Turning in to a little ball? Looking at your fingers? Just talk, you were the talker of two of us.” Siwon asked lowering his voice.

“It’s just me, you don’t have to worry. I’m going to be ok in no time believe me; I just need to be alone for a little bit then I’ll be fine like the first day when we met. Ok?” Hyukjae said smiling.

“I can get it that you don’t trust me, so I’ll call Kangin ssi you must be trust him and tell him why you were crying in that stupid bathroom.” Siwon said not so ok with the Idea of Hyukjae not trusting him.

He was going to leave when Hyukjae screamed.” No please don’t, No one has ever seen me cry just don’t make me look stupid.”Hyukjae said.

“So are you going to tell me or not?” Siwon asked.

Hyukjae sighed and nodded, he knew it very well that if the latter finds out about his crush or more over liking, he would leave and laugh at him being such a looser to fall in love in just a week of their friendship but he couldn’t let him tell his hyung that he was crying. The only thing that he had was his pride and confident beside his Hyung and he didn’t want to lose them.

“Just promise me to not tell this to anyone and … that’s it… I know it sounds silly and funny but…

Ok I kind of… sort of … Like you, I know I’m silly to actually grow these feelings for someone like you it wasn’t my intention in the first place but it happened.”Hyukjae said not looking at Siwon.

“Why were you crying in the bathroom?” Siwon asked while getting closer to the latter.

“Just don’t mind me; I’m happy that you’ve got back to Heechul ssi. I guess you finally found about your feelings and it’s really good” Hyukjae sniffed and looked up showing his smile but his dark hair was hiding his eyes, but Siwon could see the tears rolling down from his cheeks.

“Yes I’m aware of my feelings now.” Siwon said and he could see the latter stiffened.

Hyukjae nodded and sighed he couldn’t see the latter’s face but he his shoes that got closer and then the stopped just in front of him, Hyukjae looked up to ask the reason but thin lips crushed to his plump ones. Hyukjae was so shock to response, his red eyes widened and new tears filled his eyes and started to fall down. It was just a peck but the pure emotion was hide inside of it when Siwon pulled away he grabbed the latter’s chin and made him to look at him then he pushed his hair aside looking at his eyes.

“I’m not back to Kim Heechul, you were the first person that melted my heart I can’t stand if anything happens to you and every time I see you my heart starts to beat like a crazy, and I’m aware of the name they call it… it’s love dear… I love you.”

Hyukjae was watching him in shock, it was impossible for Siwon to love him, he was handsome and genius, But Hyukjae was nothing compare to him.

“Are you mocking me? I know I’m nothing compare to you.” Hyukjae said tears rolling down.

“Hyukjae are you crazy? You are handsome and cute and Kind, you are one the most wanted boys in this school. Don’t you ever check our blog? I myself find it yesterday. “Siwon said.

“Really?” Hyukjae’s eyes were sparkling.

“Ho… ho… ho… Stop it; I’m getting jealous you know?” Siwon stated.

Hyukjae laughed and hugged him like there is no tomorrow. “I’m just happy if it’s not dream” Hyukjae said making the latter laugh.

“You are not dreaming love” Siwon said.

***

5years Later

“Hyukjae where are you?” It was Siown who pocked inside the Dancing room looking for his boyfriend.

“I’m here; I’m just tired of all of practice, just wait a little bit. I should take a shower first” Hyukjae said drying sweat with a towel.

Siwon got near him and hugged him “that sounds tempting.” Siown said.

“Siwon Stop it what if one my students comes in?” Hyukjae said. Siwon rushed to the door and locked it. ”No one enters now… where were we?” Siwon said and crushed his lips to the other’s, the were kissing each other trying the win the tongue battle , Siwon’’s hands were on Hyukjae’s back pushing him closer to himself, then he snick one of his hands inside the latter’s shirt trying to access to other’s .

“I’m all sweaty Siwoniee and I’m tired please let’s go home.”Hyukjae said showing his puppy eyes.

Siwon pouted and nodded. “ok, get ready I’m waiting for you”

After their first confession in high school they become the most lovely couple in the area, they finished their high school with fun and big success, because after the festival and competing in dancing competition, Hyukjae came first and everyone was shock so the Dancing Club decided to took him in for the rest of the year, Kangin was mad but so many powerful student win his own competition so he didn’t needed Hyukjae in his team that much but he was sad because he couldn’t see him that often, but Hyukjae promised him to come and see his Hyung.

After a month dancing club won their first championship award of the country so the 2 winners witch was Donghae and Hyukjae won the scholarship of Art University of Korea.

Siwon was so romantic and made Hyukjae to feel like a real jewel, he wasn’t too sure when the girls came and congratulate them while crying and wishing the handsome Hyukjae the best was his imagination or the real thing.

Siwon got to the Seoul’s international University, he was in charge of the university’s main lab so he got paid for it, and it was something nice, after 3years of studying he rented a house asking Hyukjae to move in with him, it was a dream for both to live together and it became true.

 Hyukjae came out of the shower all dressed up waving at his boyfriend.

“So where should we go for dinner?” Siwon asked.

“Chinese restaurant my treat” Hyukaje smiled sheepishly.

“Someone is in the good mood” Siwon said smiling.

“I am… because my boyfriend is beside me and I have big news for him so the dinner is my treat” Hyukjae winked.

“Are you pregnant finally?” Siwon said with serious face then he burst laughing, and Hyukjae joined him while shaking his head in disbelief.

 

They sat beside the table face to face then the waitress showed up and took their orders. “So now tell me the big news” Siwon said taking the latter’s hand.

“We are moving to our new house and it ours” Hyukjae stated making Siwon to frown.

“I don’t get what you mean” Siwon said confused.

“I’ve been saving money my whole life, then I’ve got 2 jobs in 4 years and it helped me a lot , and all this time you were the one paying for everything and I’ve saved enough to buy a small house for two of us, and it’s under both of our names.

Siwon looked at Hyukjae smiling “as much as it hurts my pride but I’m happy to be with the human as responsible as you” Siwon said kissing the latter’s hand. Hyukjae giggled and pulled his hand out of Siwon’s grip.

“Now let’s eat” Hyukjae said winking.

***

“Where are you Siwon, its past the midnight and you are not home yet” Hyukjae said worried through the phone.

“I’m coming home honey I was at work then something came up and it took time I’m coming home.”

Hyukjae sighed and hung up the phone looking at the calendar of his phone, it was their 7th anniversary and Siwon was late, he knew the latter has forgotten the event because of his new and important job.

Hyukjae went to the kitchen to heating the dinner for his boyfriend but some emotions were filling inside him, it was exact2 months they haven’t talk mush or go on a date and it made Hyukjae to think that maybe their relationship doesn’t meant to last forever.

Hearing the unlocking sound of the door he went to guestroom and closed the door, and it wasn’t that unnoticeable for his boyfriend.

Siwon stood in front of the door and knocked it. “Honey I’m home” Siwon said sighing.

“you dinner is on the table you can eat and sleep, good night.” Hyukjae said.

Siwon just shook his head and open the door; he knew very well that Hyukjae hated locking the door.

Hyukjae could hear the footsteps and rustle of plastic.

Siwon sat on the edge of the bed. “It’s our day baby, don’t be mad at me. I know I wasn’t beside you lately that much but I needed to work for making our life better and happier”

“You are supposed to be there for me so our life would be happy and wonderful” Hyukae said and stood up looking at Siwon Angry, now he could see the big flower posy in latter’s hand and it was so beautiful.

“It’s for you” Siwon handed it to Hyukjae smiling.

“And one more thing” Siwon said making Hyukjae more confused. In the blink of an eye Siwon was on his knees.

“We’ve been together for 7 years and day by day my love for you grows and the only thing I could think of is to live rest of my life with you, Lee Hyukjae would you mind spending rest of your life with me?” Siwon asked and handed a tiny box to Hyukjae waiting for him to take it.

“Of course I will you stupid” Hyukjae said and hugged him so tight.

“So can we go and eat our dinner?” Siwon asked.

“No way I let you go this easily” Hyukjae said with a smirk. The he puuled Siwon up pushing him on the bed then he started to undress him.

“Hyukjae it’s not our room we should go back there “ Siwon said.

“we have Condoms an Lube in every corner of this house so don’t worry” Hyukjae said attacking the latter’s lips he started to kiss him with passion and care all the feelings that he had some minutes ago just vanished and replace with pure love he felt with his boyfriend… remeberin something he pulled away looking at Siwon’s Lustful eyes.

“So we are going to marry and you’ll be my husband and I’ll be yours?” Hyukjae asked and Siwon nodded.

“I love you Siwon … I love you so much.” Hyukjae said and continued kissing his husband.

With a big sound Siwon stood up and rolled over Hyukjae now Hyukjae was under him looking at him with round eyes. Siwon pulled his shirt and stared at his white chest and brownish s, then he attached one of the latter’s s making him moan.

“You are so beautiful my sunshine and the best thing that happened to me.” Siwon said getting rid of his clothes and attacking his husband under the mattress having their first making love session after becoming each other’s husband.

Love Never Ends.