Love at the first sight

Love...Or Something Like That

After finding the responsible one for the attack on handsome boys everything in Parang High school got back to normal and every club continue their activity, Kibum got back in to the School Council and being there was the reason he was the first to know every news in school.

The president was getting more and more angry each day making every one especially Ryewook to suffer.

***

“Did you heard that Heechul Hyung had dumped the president?” Shindong said to his new club mate Hyukjae while eating dumplings.

“Is that true? So that’s the reason if students blabbering about who is going to be next boyfriend?” Hyukjae asked continuing eating his food.

“He is not that fine after the break up, Donghae told me that Kibum says he is so depressed and kind of dozing off every time they have meeting, I guess he must have loved the latter so much.” Shindong said and for no reason Hyukjae pulled his bowl in front of Shindong.

“Don’t you want to eat?” Shindong asked.

“I lost my appetite” Hyukjae stated and left the restaurant heading to Judo room.

 

***

Donghae and Kibum were talking about some un important things when Kibum mentioned president’s feeling to the latter again.

“Do you thing he was in love with Heechul hyung that much?” Donghae asked.

“No way Donghae I think he is just confused about Kim Heechul that’s why he is depressed he is not the type to fell for some body’s facial charms.

Donghae smirked “So you say we have to find his soul mate?”

Kibum smiled and nodded.

It was lunch time and they were eating their lunch with Shindong talking about Siwon.

“you know I think Kibum is right, I’ve heard that president wasn’t this strict at middle school years he is just getting more and more lonely each day that’s the reason of his actions.” Shindong said.

“I guess we have to find him his soul mate.” Donghae said nodding his head.

 

Choi Siwon was thinking about his life in that stupid school and how the students were looking at him when he heard screaming from the nearest room so he opened the door slowly and say that the Judo team were having a practice and looked like one of the trainees had injured his knees and in that exact moment a guy with blue Judo uniform rushed to him checking his knee, Siwon could see the white skin under the uniform and the smiling face that made his heart skipped a bit.

“Doghwa you should be more careful, it’s not that bad you should rest for some days then you’ll be fine. I guess we should stop the practice you all can go now and take care of yourselves.” The guy in blue uniformed informed the rest of the class and the bowed and took their belongings to go to their classes.

Siwon waited for that exact injured boy to come out then he rushed to him and called him. “Hey you” when the boy turned his skin got pale “p..president?!” He stuttered.

“Yes, I wanted to ask you something, who is that guy in blue uniform?” Siwon asked and the boy smiled gaining his energy back.

“He is the captain’s assistant and he is teaching us Judo, His name is Lee Hyukjae and he is the best in teaching He is our number one Hyung every one likes him “ he said smiling.

“Ok sorry that I bothered you can go now.” Siwon said and left the boy his mind full of the images of the boy, not noticing two guys that were following him for almost an hour.

Donghae turned to Kibum. ”Did you see it he was blushing like a teenager… I think we found the one”

Kibum just nodded and smiled looking right at his best friend who was the reason of his crazy heart beats; he just shrugged it off and headed to the yard with Donghae.

***

Kibum was walking down the stairs when he saw Hyukjae due to his previous plan with Donghae he got near the latter. “Lee Hyukjae ssi! Can I talk to you for a second?” and with that he took the latter’s hand and pulled him to the nearest classroom and he thanked got because it was empty, the he closed the door facing the latter.

“What are you doing? I don’t even know you, leave me alone” Hyukjae shouted but Kibum was trying hard to control the latter’s punches. They were middle of the fight when Kibum fell on Hyukjae and Kibum took that opportunity to pin the latter under him, he took Hyukjae’s hands with his own and stood face to face with him, in that exact moment the door opened showing Donghae that was looking at them with a wow, and it made him widen his eyes he couldn’t see the one who was under his best friend but he knew very well what he saw. ”oh… I’m sorry” He said and rushed out of the room.

“What the hell do you want from me?” Hyukjae shouted. “My class has been started and I’m stucked with you, the teacher will skin me alive if I don’t get there in any minute, leave me alone.

Meanwhile in the corridors Ryewook were sending off the students to their classes when he heard the screaming voice and opened the door, but this time Kibum was faster and he let Hyukjae go and stood up and the latter did the same.

“What are you doing here Kibum? And who are you?” he pointed to Hyukjae.

“Nothing important Ryewook.” Kibum answered.

“Classes have been started for your information and I think you both are in big trouble” Ryewook said.

“Shoot, you are one weird guy Kibum I suppose, but funny” Hyukjae shook his head and turned to Ryewook “you should cut your hair short you have a cute face and it will look better with short hair” Hyukjae said winking and then rushed to his classroom, seeing the closed door he cursed and knocked the door.

“Who do you think you are coming this late after the teacher?” the teacher shouted with a smirk. Hyukjae was one of the good students of that school and teachers were dying to take his every wrong move so seriously to give him punishments, he never talked back or anything the only think he has done was skipping classes or being late like this.

“You are going to send these books to the library and be fast, and put every book in its own place got it?” He shouted giving him 10 heavy books and smirked.

Hyukjae just bowed and sighed. “I said be fast, I want to see you running down the hall and being back.” Teacher shouted making Hyukjae to rush as fast as he could he kept running and running but that day wasn’t his day because someone bumped to him so much hard that he fell on the ground. He stood up dusting his clothes and rubbing his aching , then he turned around to see who ever was in charge of crushing to him.

“Oh… President are you ok?” Hyukjae asked offering his hand to the man.

Siwon couldn’t believe it was the Lee Hyukjae , he just stood up helping the latter to gather his blongings. “I was expecting you to shout at me…” Hyukjae said laughing still rubbing his .

“No I was the one who wasn’t in his right mind sorry” Siown said.

“Oh I guess someone is not in the good mood” Hyukjae said.

“You can say that” Siwon rolled his eyes.

“So I have some Idea how about giving this books back to the library and ditching the school? I guess I can take you to a place so can cool down” Hyukjae winked.

Siwon just stared at the latter in disbelieve but nodded.

***

Kibum was in their class waiting for Donghae but the latter was nowhere to be seen.

“Shut up people, we have a new student and I want you guys to take a good care of him, Kim Kibum you are the member of the student council, you are the one in charge of this new student.” The teacher shouted making everyone to shut up.

“What the hell this guy is doing? There are two other council members other than me, in this class. This damn teacher could select one of them instead of me and I could go and find Donghae, aish everything in getting out of control, I just wanted to make a mission for me and Donghae so we could have fun but everything got messed up. Why the hell Donghae ran and more important he said sorry? I was so depressed, and the new guy introduced himself as a Yesung, he was one of the popular kids that got attacked. It was fun experience for me, because I was the attacker don’t you remember?! “  Kibum just shrugged it off ,the guy sat down beside him Kibum started to tell him about the rules of school but his main attention was toward His best friend named Donghae.

***

Later in the Dance club.

“So what is wrong with you president? Are you still depressed?” Hyukjae asked, clapping himself mentally for being so confident.

Siwon just frowned and was about to say something nasty when Hyukjae interrupted him “don’t get mad, I guess you were in love with Heechul ssi that’s the reason of your depression, it must be hard on you but if you drown yourself in his thoughts you end up getting crazy “ Hyukjae smiled and Siwon just stared at him. He didn’t tell anything he just grabbed a glass of juice and drank it.

“Siwonssi I know I crossed the line but you could open up to one of your friends, friend always support you in every situation you get yourself into, and… by the way do you perhaps have any friend? “ Hyukjae asked hesitantly.

Siwon just sighed “to say yes must be a lie, cause all the people around me are showing off themselves” Siwon sighed.

Hyukjae just squeezed the latter’s shoulder “you can find a friend, it’s not late.” Hyukjae smiled.

Siwon Just nodded getting back his strength then he pulled his glasses and closed his eyes.

“And today was the first time I talked to you and see your smile; you are definitely as handsome as they say you would, wow “Hyukjae said smiling shyly.

“You haven’t seen me in school?” Siwon asked a bit shock.

Hyukjae just scratched the back of his head awkwardly

“I’ve just heard about you and saw you from far, I’m not that kind of student who gets A+ in his every test so I have no right to see someone as important as you from this distance “ he said mentioning Siwon’s and his distance with his hand .

Siwon Just laughed and shook his head “ I’m just a human being just like others, people made me un accessible, I had 2 friends back then in middle school but my parents decided to transfer me Here the best High school in all Korea and I accepted, I lost them and when I get here I was the genius transferred student who had 130 IQ score so teacher started to praise my every move so kids started to make distance and put all of their hate on me, so I left alone burying myself under the thick books. Then the council election started and I happened to be the one of the candidates and you know the rest of story” Siwon said.

“Man you must be so lonely.”Hyukjae said looking at the man beside him.

“You know you are the only one that didn’t run away immediately after pumping to me “Siwon said.

“You are not a terrorist, but really scary with your glasses on and looking so angry, don’t want to be nosy but you said you don’t have friends but … the rumors says you were dating Heechulshi, you were supposed to be friends”

“He came to me one day and asked me out, I refused but he insisted to become my boyfriend because he knew I was gay and all. Then after a month and being all lovely with me when the people were around, he dumped me for Hangeng, I knew he was using me but I wanted people to know I’m not that Kind of soulless man”

“I see… So… if you don’t mind, I can become your friend. How does it sound?”Hyukjae said joyfully.

Siwon’s eyes were about to pump out,Hyukjae saw it and the smile vanished from his face then he said “oh I can understand you don’t want to ruin your image “ Hyukjae said.

“No… no… no… it’s amazing, but I guess I’m the one who ruins your image, I know you are one of the most outgoing people in school and hanging out with me …” Siwonstopped uncomfortably.

“Shut up… Are we cool?” Hyukjae said then offered his hand smiling so wide showing his beautiful gums.

“Cool then” Siwon said shaking the latter’s hand.

“Why you ran away yesterday?” Kibum asked Donghae looking at the dancing guy.

“Nothing, I remembered that I had some works to do, is he your boyfriend?.” Donghae stated continuing his dance.

 “What the hell are you talking about? Who is my boyfriend?” Kibum shouted.

“That guy under you , I knew I interrupted you guys because of the bad timing, but it’s ok I guess” Donghae said not believing his own words.

“ShootDonghae, he was Eunhyuk guy that we were supposed to mach him Up with the president, Don’t you Remember?!?” Kibum shouted.

“I guess you were teaching how to have with president am I right?” Donghae said a bit annoyed.

“No, I just kind of kidnapped him and took him to that class to talk him about the things that happenedBut I just lost the fight and you saw us there like that. He is nothing to me really” Kibum said looking at Donghae. Then he turned the music off and got near the sweating Dancer.

“Donghae were you perhaps… jealous? “ Kibum said cheering mentally for Donghae to say yes.

“Perhaps... I don’t know… you are my best friend doing something like that just made my heart beat faster and all the sick feelings “Donghae sighed and Kibum’s smile grew wider.

“I think it’s Jealousy that makes you feel this way” Kibum said with a serious tone.

“But why would I be jealous?” Donghae asked.

And Kibum decreased the distance and lowered his head looking at Donghae, then he got closer and in the blink of an eye his thin lips pushed on the others thin lips, kissing romantically.

“Donghae have you seen them… oh gosh my poor innocent eyes” Shindong shouted and entered the dancing room, the boys pulled away blush creeping their faces.

“So you are together now? Wow it’s nice. Today is full of surprises.”  Shindong laughed.

“What made you to rush here in the first place?” Kibum asked annoyed.

“Wise president came to school smiling and he ing waved at Hyukjae” He said .

Kibum and Donghae looked at each other with big grin” problem solved “ Donghae said and kissed Kibum again.

and some love song started to play...