2WOON

Description

When Korea's No. 1 Handsome Man is discharged, he does it with a BANG

Foreword

Kangin POV

 

Today is the day which I’ll be discharged from the army.  I’ve learned from my mistakes and tried to be a better man.  I think I did a very decent job at that.  Now, I’ll live a new life as a new and improve Kangin of Super Junior.  I’m older, wiser and definitely stronger.  Hopefully I can adapt faster under the spotlight.  Well, Boys, Here I come!!!

 

Kangin POV end

 

 

“YAAAAAAAAH!!! WAKE UP!!!!”

All the members scrambled all around the place.  Leeteuk had to shout and yell so early in the morning.  Everyone walked out of their rooms and grumbled.  Kyuhyun even looked like he’s about to yell back at Leeteuk but resolved into an evil glared.

“Teukie Hyung, it’s still early,” Eunhyuk whined.  Everyone nodded sleepily and slammed down to the couch. 

“Did you all forget? Kanginnie is discharged today,” Leeteuk scowled.  He walked to the kitchen where Ryeowook was busy cooking for breakfast.  Upon hearing about Kangin’s discharged, all the members jumped, the sleep was forgotten.

“Why don’t you say so?!” Kyuhyun scolded the leader and went to his room to get ready.  The other members also scurried to their rooms.  Leeteuk just stood there agape.  Silly boys, Leeteuk shook his head and went to help Ryeowook cooking the breakfast.

 

The breakfast was ready and so did the members when the phone rang.  Leeteuk ran to pick the phone while the other started their breakfast.

“Yeoboseyo.”

“Yeoboseyo.  Hyung, it’s me.”

“It’s who?” Leeteuk grinned.  He just loved to tease their main vocal.

“Hyuuuung…”  Leeteuk chuckled.

“I know Yesung-ah.  What’s wrong that you call so early?”

“Hyung, today is Kanginnie’s discharged day right? But I have some schedule today, so I can’t join you to meet him.”

“It’s okay Yesung-ah.  I’ll tell him about it later.  But make sure you’ll be here for tonight’s dinner party.”

“Thank you Hyung.  Yes, I’ll be there.”  And they hung up.

 

 

Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae, Shindong, and Ryeowook went to the place where Kangin will be discharged.  The other members had their own schedule, especially Siwon, he’s totally booked, but he said that he’d be there for the dinner party.  After waited for an hour or so, Kangin finally showed up and everyone hugged him.

“Welcome back Kangin-ah,” Leeteuk hugged his dongsaeng and ensued a group hug.

“Welcome back Kangin Hyung,” Everyone welcomed him.  Kangin couldn’t smile any wider, but his joy was a bit disturbed when he didn’t find the particular face he looked forward to meet.  But before he could ask, all the reporters were all over him, and he had to make some statement.

 

“Is there something wrong Kangin-ah?” Leeteuk asked when they were on their way to the dorm.  Kangin had been happy most of the time, but there was a sliver of troubled expression on his face.

“Where are the others Hyung?” Kangin leaned on his seat.  He was so sleepy and wanted nothing but sleep.  But he still had some concern to settle to.

“Oh, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Yesung have some schedule today but they’ll be at the dorm tonight,” Leeteuk explained.  Kangin just nodded and listened to everybody’s chat and fell asleep.

 

The boys entered the 12th dorm.  Kangin looked around the room tried to remember all of it and tried to find any significant changes all of these years he was on leave.  Nothing’s change much.  It’s still as messy as usual, Kangin grinned.  Everyone ushered him to the bedroom and got change.  They decided to order out for their late lunch.  After lunch they just sprawled all over the place and chatted about nothing in particular.

 

It was around 6 p.m when the door to 12th dorm was opened and came the panting Main Vocal.  Leeteuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin looked at the flushed face Yesung incredulously.

“Yesung-ah, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk spoke his concern.  Yesung tried to calm down his breathing.  Ryeowook helped him fetched a glass of water which was finished in a matter of seconds.

“Hyung *pant* Where’s Kanginnie?” Yesung asked, still panting but more calm.  Leeteuk could only shook his head and patted Yesung’s back.

“He’s at the rooftop with everyone else,” Leeteuk answered.  Yesung nodded his acknowledgement and ran out to the rooftop.  He tried to come to the dorm as fast as he could after all his schedule finished, but his brother needed his help at his new café, so he went there first before he went to the dorm.

 

Kangin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun were trying, emphasized on the word TRYING to make the table for his welcome dinner party.  But until now they achieved nothing much.  Blamed these bunch of kindergartner here.  They were trying to figure out how to put the candles when the door to the rooftop was opened and Yesung came tumbling.

“KIM YOUNGWOON!!”

Everyone looked to the door and Kangin grinned from ear to ear.

“JONGWOON-AH!!!”

Yesung ran and hugged the big burly boy tightly.  Kangin hugged his tiny bestfriend tight and cooed.  But of course in the end these two would end up wrestling.

 

“YAH!! KIM YOUNGWOON!! Stop molesting my Yesungie!”

Leeteuk, Ryeowook and Sungmin came to the rooftop to bring the dishes but they were shown the view of Yesung tried to wriggle out of Kangin’s grip.  Kangin and Yesung looked up and grinned innocently to Leeteuk.  Leeteuk marched and put the dishes on the table that finally made.  Kangin gripped Yesung’s baby hand and pulled him up. 

“You’re bigger than him you big bully,” Leeteuk scolded.  Kangin just grinned sheepishly and held Yesung closed and swirled him to find any injuries.

“Teukie Hyung it’s okay,” Yesung tried to appease the angry Leader,” It’s our usual play.”

“OK..OK..Let’s eat first,” Sungmin mediated,” Come here Kangin Hyung.”  Kangin approached the table with Yesung in his hold.  Everyone took their seats and waited for Siwon who came a minute later, and dinner began.

 

 

The boys were back to the dorm at 10 p.m.  They chatted amiably after the dinner party with Kangin tried to catch up with the things he missed during his enlistment.  Everyone went back to 11th dorm to talk some more after Shindong, Sungmin and Ryeowook finished their cleaning duty.

“Yah! Kim Jongwoon! How come you’re not going to welcome me this afternoon?” Kangin gently punched his best-friend.  Yesung just grinned guiltily.

“I’m sorry Kangin-ah.  I had some schedule this morning and I had to help Jongjin at our café,” Yesung explained,” I’ll make it up to you then.”

 

 

“How do you plan to make it up to me?” Kangin looked at his best-friend.  This man was always so clueless and innocent, and he was going to milk it up and he wasn’t going to find out.

“Hmm..Everything.  I’ll do everything you want,” Yesung answered.  He was so eager to make up to his best-friend because he wasn’t there to meet him when he was discharged. 

“Everything?” Kangin tried to hide his big grin when Yesung nodded eagerly. “Hmm…Very well.  Tonight you have to sleep with me and tomorrow we’ll go out.  Just the two of us,” Kangin proposed.  Everyone in the hearing range of the conversation glared at Kangin.  How dare that big bully try to take an advantage of their oblivious Main Vocal.

 

Yesung thought about Kangin’s idea and didn’t find anything wrong about it and instantly agreed.

“OK Kangin-ah,” Yesung smiled.  Kangin grinned mischievously and nodded contently.  When he looked around and found that the other members were glaring at him he just flipped them off and stood up.

“Good.  Now, I feel so sleepy Yesung-ah,” Kangin reached out for Yesung’s baby hand,” Let’s go to sleep.”  Yesung took Kangin’s hand and let himself led to his old bedroom.  The other members followed their movement, ready to launch their attacks at the big raccoon.

“Good night guys,” Yesung greeted all the members and went into his room, Kangin followed suit.  When he turned to close the door, he grinned mischievously and locked the door.

 

All the members raced to Yesung’s bedroom door and tried to eavesdrop. 

“Kangin-ah, you’re so heavy.”

“I’m not.  It’s you that too tiny.  Stop the silly diet.”

“Kangin-ah..Get off me.  You’re crushing me.”

And all hell broke loose.

 

“YAAAAAAAAH!!! KANGINNIE YOU’RE SO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!!!”

 

“GET OFF OF MY HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!!!!”