2WOON PART 2

2WOON

This morning you could see Kangin was already up and about along with Ryeowook and Sungmin.  The three of them were cooking breakfast for other members.  After all the menus were finished, Kangin and Sungmin went to wake the other up.  They were allowed to sleep in because the managers were kindly giving them a week off, it also helped Kangin to settle down after his discharge. 

 

“Good Morning.”  Leeteuk was the first to enter the dining room.  Ryeowook turned around and smiled at the Leader and prepared him a cup of coffee.  Leeteuk just mumbled,” Thanks”, since his eyes were still glued.  A minute later all the members, except Yesung and Siwon, were gathered at the dining room, with Sungmin had to tow the grumbling and sleepwalking Kyuhyun by his ear.

“Kangin-ah, what are you going to do today?” Leeteuk asked, after he finally awoke enough.

“Today I need to go to the gym and then I will go to Yesung’s new café,” Kangin answered simply, while picking another pancake,” He said he will be there all day today because we got a week off.”  Leeteuk nodded his head. 

“OK then.  Just call me if something happen,” Leeteuk told the Big Boy.  Kangin nodded obediently even when he thought nothing could go wrong because Yesung and he were just going to meet at Yesung’s family café.

 

 

Mouse Rabbit was bustling with so many people since the opening time, mostly girls.  And the queue was getting longer and more crowded when a cute boy with a pink hair (PINK?!) manned the cashier.  Yup, Yesung decided to dye his hair in pink cotton candy this time.  The fans were ordering and chatting and joking around with him and his brother, and he also spared some time along with his duty manning the cashier to take some pictures.  The crowd suddenly went ballistic when a figure came in to the café and went straight to the cashier.

 

“KANGINNIE!!” Yesung’s Mom called out.  Kangin approached the older woman and hugged her.  Yesung’s Mom also hugged him and patted him on his back.

“How are you Aunty?” Kangin greeted her. 

“I’m fine,” Yesung’s Mom answered,” Look at you now.  So handsome.  Ah! Right.  Are you here for Woonie?”  Knagin nodded.  When he walked in, he saw Yesung manning the cashier so he just walked by and luckily Yesung’s Mom called him.

“I’ll call him.  Wait on that empty table there,” Yesung’s Mom motioned Kangin to go to the table at the corner and went to call for Yesung.

 

“Kangin-ah!” A familiar voice called out to him.  Kangin turned around and saw Yesung walked closer to him and grinned.  Kangin just ruffled his best friend now pink hair.

“This place is so cozy Yesung-ah,” Kangin praised.  Yesung just smiled brightly, looking really proud of himself.

“Oh, maybe we should go to the private room upstairs.  I think this place is totally crowded now,” Yesung offered,” I’ll bring some drinks for us.  It’s on the house.”  Before Yesung could go, Kangin held his hand.

“Yah! You have to show me around.  I may get lost in this crowd,” Kangin scolded his best friend gently and took Yesung’s hand.  Yesung could only follow when Kangin led him to the door with his baby hand wrapped in Kangin’s bigger hand.  Unknown to them, some fans were lucky and naughty enough to see and record this moment.

 

Everyone gathered in the living room after came from their various destinations. Yesung decided to sleep at the dorm, so he went back with Kangin after he dropped his family to their apartment after they closed the café.  They arrived at the dorm at exactly 12 a.m and tired to the bone.

“I bring some cakes for you guys,” Yesung announced and pulled out a huge box,” My Mom bakes them and packs them up for you.”  All the members instantly attacked the box.

“WAA!! Chocolate Brownie!!” Donghae squealed and took one.  Everyone followed suit.

“Hmm…It’s delicious Hyungie,” Ryeowook said with his mouth still full.  Yesung just nodded and smiled.

 

“Oh, I’m so tired.  I think I’m going to turn in early tonight guys,” Yesung said after a jaw-breaking yawn,” I’ll see you guys in the morning.  Good night.”

“Night Yesung-ah/ Night Hyungie.”

Not too long, Kangin also stood up and stretched,” I also go to sleep now guys.  Good night.”

After Yesung and Kangin went to their respective rooms, the other members still chatted and watched TV in the living room, with the magnae sat in front of his laptop, checking his social network.

“Oh, Yesung Hyung upload a picture,” Kyuhyun said.  All the members approached closer to the magnae’s laptop and saw the picture Yesung and Kangin took at Mouse Rabbit.

 

“Hey! There’s also a gif too!” Sungmin exclaimed.  Kyuhyun quickly clicked the link to open it.  It turned out to be the video that was recorded by the fans when Kangin held Yesung’s hand and led him upstairs.  The member’s eyes were bulged out when they watched the recorded.

 

YOU BIG RACCOON!!!  IT’S UNFORGIVABLE!!

YAH!! LET MY HYUNG’S BABY HAND GO!!

NOOOO!! HYUNGIIIIIIIEEE!!!

KANGIN HYUNG, YOU SNEAKY RACCOON!!!

All of those killing auras and thoughts were swarming around in the living room.

“Ryeowook-ah, we will have a raccoon stew for breakfast tomorrow,” Leeteuk hissed.  Ryeowook, the ever so sweet Ryeowook, agreed instantly,” I’ll skin the raccoon early in the morning Hyung.”

O-Oh..Kim Youngwoon you better run for you dear life or you’ll end up being a stew for some dangerous, sizzling, angry members for breakfast.