kdiet and me

diet

diet diet diet!!                                                                                           hearing those words make you feel insecure with your body and weight.me too.Before i knew and go crazy with kpop industries,i dont even care with my weight and i just ate whatever foods my mom cook and i love fast foods.(pizza.omg!!!).Until this one day i was introduced to kpop by my cousin.seeing this thin and y girl make me feel insecure until i decided to make some research on thier diet.it ia so hard to follow kdiet as they mostly like to eat once a day(its crazy).i've tried one day that diet but i have no energy to do any work during the day.so i gave up and started to eat more.so after i do more research.i make a conclusion to lose my weight.so before i tell you my secret(hahaha),let me tell how much i lost weight from this diet.i used to weight 65kg but now i weight 58kg.so i lost almost 6kg.my goal is to weight 49kg.haha.okay let me tell you how this diet goes..

Firstly,buy a small notebook.plan one week foods that u are going eat.stick only three main time you have to eat.breakfast,lunch and dinner.(remember no snacks time).why do you have to plan ur food?so that you are not going to eat more than what you are already plan. 

Secondly,buy 1litre water bottle so that u can fill it with plain water(drinks MINIMUM 3L and NO SUGARY DRINKS)why drinks plain water?help you to fill full and clean up ur body.actually it is hard to drinks water 3L a day.so i intend to download app called "water your body" where it remind me to drinks water.

thirdly,exercisinggg..u dont have to run crazily at park or when to the gym shyly to exercise.just download your favourite kpop song dance that u think can help u to move then do it 30 minutes everyday or 3 times a week.believe me u gonna lose some inch and even have fun dancing.

Fourthly,actually i print out one kpop idol who have become thin after diet.it gives me strength when i feel like i want to gave up.i always thought that,"if she can do it,why cant i?"

So this is my simple step to lose weight.

p.s.to make u clear,this 4 steps i follow everyday and i also does some kpop diet which i think suit me

*please if u want to go shopping and buy "xs" tshirt,avoid to eat fast foods and junk foods and even sugary drinks okay?

-------------------do subscribe and comment-------------------i'm going to share to you about kang sora's diet and how i did it in next chapter.or maybe you suggest me what diet should we discuss and i try out for u guys to see the effect and how much inch i will lost?