Chapter 1

The Girl Next Door

School has begun. Its been 5 months already.

Joshua met alot of new friends. But only 3 of those new found friends are whom he really considered as his close ones. 

And with Seo Jisoo? 

All he knows is that she goes to the same school as he does and lets just say not alot of people likes her. 

Mostly all the students thinks that she is a freak. A quiet little freak. So what they do, they bully her. 

And Seo Jisoo never bothered to mind them. She just lets them bully her. Seo Jisoo just stares at them with a blank look and never ever did she say a word to them. 

"Joshua!! You'll be late for school already!!" Mrs.Hong yelled from the kitchen.

Joshua took his bag and left his room to go to the kitchen. 

He got an apple and said goodbye to his parents.

When he went out of the house, he saw Seo Jisoo go out of her house aswell. 

Her mother reminding her of some things as Jisoo nodded her head. Jisoo looked scared and nervous and anxious all at the same time. 

But when their eyes met, she no longer looked scared or nervous or anxious. She didnt show any emotion at all.

And he wondered why.

Seo Jisoo is indeed a mystery.

--------------------------------

A/N

Annyeong chingu's!! Sorry for not updating in a really long time. I've been really busy and school just started last week. But i will try to update in this story as much as i can and so with my other stories. 

And sorry for the short chapter!!