Prologue

The Girl Next Door

"There would always be one family in a neighborhood that had a secret to hide." 

Joshua looked around the new neighborhood. It was really big and the people who lived there looked friendly and nice. But this one house (apparently beside their house) caught his attention. 

It was a blue 2-storied house. And it looked abandoned and scary. 

Just then a girl who looked about his age, went out of the house. She wore a dress that was until below her knees and on top was a white cardigan. Her curly brown hair tied in a messy one-sided braid. But what caught his attention was her eyes. 

The mysterious girl looked at him and he swore, he felt his heart beat fasten. And those eyes. Damn why is she so attractive. But then she quickly looked away. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So do you like our new home?" His dad asked as he gave the bowl of rice to Joshua who respectfully got it. 

"Its fine. Just need to adjust more and im fine here. But the family next door seems to be a little creepy." Joshua said, his parents listening carefully.

"From what I heard from Mrs.Park, the Seo's are really like that. She also said that the Seo's apparently turned back against Christianity and Seo Eun Seo created her own religion with her daughter, Seo Jisoo." Mrs.Hong said, Joshua listened carefully.

Seo Jisoo.

'I have to know more about you Seo Jisoo.' He thought to himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------