epilogue

listen to me


Wonsik opened his eyes. he didnt realize he had fallen asleep. he texted his boyfriend his daily "good morning babe :)" threw his phone back on the bed and went into the kitchen. 

"oh youre here!" wonsik shouted happily and went to hug the man making coffee in his kitchen. "when did you come hongbin? i just woke up."

Hongbin smiled "i know. I've been here since last night. i slept here remember?"

"wow no i dont rememeber. how drunk were we last night?" wonsik laughed.

"YOU were very drunk obviously. anyways what are you doing today?" he sat down at the kitchen table, sipping his coffee.

"nothing really. just gonna stay home, or go to taekwoon's apartment." wonsik sat across from him.

hongbin looked up quickly at wonsik. "wonsik you cant. you cant go to taekwoon's apartment."

"what? i cant go to my own boyfriends apartment anymore? dont worry mom, ill use protection." wonsik chuckled. 

hongbin stood up and sat next to wonsik. he put his arms around him and caressed his arms. "wonsik no..taekwoon....taekwoon got into an accdient remember? it happened a few months ago."

"pppft hongbin. isnt it a little early for your jokes? and why would you joke about something so serious like that." wonsik was shaking, but he didnt know why.

"wonsik im gonna stay with you today okay."  he noticed wonsik's shaking. he noticed wonik's tears. he knew that wonsik wasnt getting any better.

"thanks. thank you hongbin. please stay with me. i think taekwoon is busy today anyways." wonsik was bawling now. 

hongbin was used to this, he was used to dealing with wonsik's denial every morning. everyday was the same. he poured wonsik  and himself a glass of apple juice from a liquor bottle. he knows wonsik wont ever be able to tell the difference.

"here. drink this. it'll make you feel better. more free. you can tell me everything. im here for you wonsik." hongbin smiled while giving him the juice. 

wonsik poured the whole thing down his throat, put his head on the table and shut his eyes. maybe that will stop the tears wonsik thought.

"hongbin..i.. i love taekwoon so much. i miss him so much." wonsik was crying harder than ever.

hongbin placed his hand on wonsiks thigh. " i know wonsik i know." 






Wonsik opened his eyes. he didnt realize he had fallen asleep. he texted his boyfriend his daily "good morning babe :)" threw his phone back on the bed and went into the kitchen. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lmao the end, u know i was gonna make hongbin and ravi get together but i couldn't bc im a trashy wontaek shipper lol.

i also wanted to make ravi be the reason for taekwoons accident, like ravi killed him and kept his body but it reminded me too much of blossom tears so yea lol.

anyways, thank you for reading!!!!!!! sorry again for this mess!!!!!!!