chapter 1

listen to me

"hello?"

"oh wonsik..hey.."

"woon whats wrong why do you sound like that?"

"nothing nothing. im fine. just a little tired., a little cold."

"do you want me to come over? i can warm you up"

"no baby its fine. just talk to me. tell me about how we met and when you fell in love with me. tell me our love story."

wonsik chuckled  "okay, whatever you want taekwoon."

"thank you wonsik."

"lets see, ive known you for about 7 years now, wow thats a long time now that im thinking about it, we met at school. well on the way to school, you were new and lost, and we had the same class. i fell in love with you. i didnt understand why everything you did was so endearing haha. i loved watching you talk, i loved watching you walk, i loved watching you breathe, i loved watching you smile, i loved watching you when you were confused, when you figured something out. i... i loved everything about you. you were my kind of perfect. well you still are, and will always be. you know i used to imagine how your lips would feel like on mine and when you  first kissed me it was a lot better than my fantasies. anyways, you've been by my side for this long now. i dont know what i'd do without you. i love you more than i love anyone more than i love anything. youre my happiness. youre everything to me. i love you, jung taekwoon." 

"wonsik are you crying?"

"haha maybe just a little" wonsik sniffled. "i guess thinking about you makes me emotional" wonsik laughed softly.

taekwoon sighed and whispered "im gonna miss that laugh..."

Wonsik froze "what are you talking about"

"wonsik theres something i gotta tell you. i dont have much time now. i was in an accident and i just...i just wanted to hear your voice one last time."

"stop playing around taekwoon. dont joke about things that like that."

"i wish i was joking" his voice was getting shakier by the second.

"taekwoon i swear to god if you are playing a prank on me im going to kick your !" theres no way wonsik thought to himself, he was shaking.

"wonsik please, i dont want those to be the last words i hear from you" 

" taekwoon, i love you. i love you and ill only love you."

taekwoon laughed, "wonsik listen to me. i want you to fall in love with someone else...like the way you fell in love with me. i want you to be happy. you said i make you happy right? well dont let me make you sad by dying. continue to be the amazing kim wonsik that i fell in love with. i love you wonsik, and i love everything that you are. im going to miss you a lot."

wonsik heard the end dial tone and threw his phone on the ground. this couldnt be happening. taekwoon was just kidding. hes at his apartment. hes alive hes still here. wonsik couldn't hear anything. his mind was racing.

 all he could think about was taekwoon. 

wonsik didnt realize that he was crying until he felt his tears on his arms. thats when he broke. wonsik dropped to the ground and screamed. he wanted to go find taekwoon but he was so tired. he was so exhausted. he couldnt move. he laid there while endless tears escaped his eyes.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

guess what??? the part where wonsik is telling taekwoon about their love story is based on my other fic, which still doesnt have a tittle lol here.